GymQuip

GymQuip

Deliver was a bad experience

I purchased a commercial grade upright exercise bike online as we couldn't commit in store when we went to tried out the bikes.
I paid to get it delivered based on their website calculated shipping amount (across town).
TNT delivered the bike several days later - they would not deliver the bike into the house as delivery was only stated as being roadside - dread to think what would happen if my wife was there by her self (one box is 68kgs).
TNT left the pallet the 2 boxes were on in my driveway after I took off the boxes from it and slide them inside the front door, stating this was included in the deliver.
For a $2,300 purchase, deliver to the roadside is unacceptable and to be left with a pallet to dispose off makes me question whether it is worth going back again.

Generally good, but....

The new store is excellent - clean, well lit, well laid out, open and with easy acces and parking. The range of equipment is also excellent. Most of the well-known brands and some not so well know brands that are still good quality. The prices are some of the best around, regardless of where you shop.

So what is it that causes them to miss out on that final star? Attitude! I have purchased gear there over the years and only once has a sales assistan been polite to me. Now I am longer young, but my money is as good as anyone else's and I have spent thousands with them, having bought two eliptical trainers and a number of weights and bars there over the years. Is service with a friendly smile too much to expect? As with most gym equipment retailers, the staff are young males and that may be part of the problem. I am sure they can change their attitude. They just need to want to change!

So come on guys, make a good business into a great business for zero dollars. Just smile and be friendly. Who knows, you might actually feel better yourself and it will make a difference to your customers!
Range, price, quality of goods on offer, new store
Surly attitude

Thanks beaconaust for your review, and more importantly for your continued patronage. I value your feedback and have taken your notes on board and distributed to our staff. I hope your shopping experience with us in future is started and ended with the smile that is deserved. Regards, Dan.Thanks Dan and thanks for listening to a customer. I have continued to buy gear from you from time to time and I have noticed the positive change. You are worth that extra star now, though I'm not sure how I go about giving it to you. Good on you for making the effort to turn a good business into a great business!