Haier 555L Side by Side HSBS555 Series

HSBS555AW (White), HSBS555AS (Stainless Steel)

4.2

• Internal Layout
Caroline Norval
Caroline NorvalWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

very happy with this purchase

Purchased this for our air b and b unit in January 2019 and it was very reasonable priced. It included free delivery and is everything we wanted in a fridge that looks smart as well as is functional. I don't find it noisy (other reviewers said was was noisy) but no issues on that front for me. I hope it just lasts a few years at least so we will have to see how that goes but so far so good

Purchased in January 2018 at Appliances Direct Online for $959.00.

Cobaki
CobakiRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Brilliant, great fridge and freezer, no probs at 1 year

Purchased in July 2018 at The Good Guys.

Saroj
Saroj

Stylish

I changed my fridge as i needed bigger storage. I am in love with this fridge but cant get rid of the plastic smell.. Everything else is ok. Fridge is easy to operate and frost free works really well.

Purchased in April 2019 at Mr Appliance Online store.

Side by Side Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Haier 555L Side by Side HSBS555 Series compares to other Side by Side Fridges / Refrigerators

Andrew Gakas
Andrew Gakas

Noisy fridge but OK for price

Fridge size is good. 650mm ish deep means it fit well into our fridge cavity. Styling of the outside is OK. Nothing too extreme that will go out of fashion quickly. Lots of storage space inside. For the price it's a good buy, however... this fridge is SO NOISY! When the motor / compressor is running, it sounds like a ceiling fan on low speed, whirring and groaning. Would have been 4 stars if it operated quietly. 2 star review because when it's running, you can't help but notice it.

Purchased in March 2019 at Appliances Online for $977.00.

Margie
MargieMid West, WA

Best fridge very stylish, well priced

I brought this fridge last week, it's absolutely beautiful. It's very big with lots of compartments. I love the black inserts on the handles, saves a lot of cleaning. Freezers iceblocks super fast. I'm done with icemakers and water dispenser as they have been the first thing to go wrong on previous fridges,
It's still early days as I haven't had it long, will review again in 6 months.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
snooky
snookySouth East Queensland, QLD

What a GREAT WELL DESIGNED FRIDGE

I had to get a fridge that was not too deep for my new kitchen, Haier had a very cheap priced side by side fridge freezer that fitted, smaller than I wanted.
Well what a well designed fridge/freezer it is, you can see every thing clearly and not being too deep means nothing gets lost at the back, shelves are glass, the whole fridge is quality!! I can easily fit in what I had in a larger fridge/freezer.
I LOVE IT !

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Diana
DianaMelbourne

Nice and quiet

It is a pretty good looking fridge, good size and very quiet. I love the shelves and perfect adjustable temp. The frost-free is excellent and the size it large but great for me. I can't get over how quiet it is. It is very easy to get rid of the new fridge plastic smell.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
angry customer
angry customerMelbourne

OK Fridge and Freezer. Can be noisey

It's fairly easy to clean, the fixtures are fairly strong.

It can be noisey, and even more so if you put things on top of it, meaning a lot of storage space is wasted.

The temperature settings are very good, but sometimes it overcools. You find this out by it making weird noises. Opening the doors and closing them it will then tell you the actual temperature and start going back to the set temperatures.

Still better than most new fridges and freezers I've had this century.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Ree
ReePerth, WA

It's perfect

It's the perfect fridge/freezer for my family I like how you can see the temperature of the fridge/freezer from the outside panel. The two vegetable compartments are awesome as we eat a lot of fresh fruit and vegetables all the compartments in the doors are great for condiments I can't fault this product at all

Date PurchasedJune 2017