See the Best Side by Side Fridges / Refrigerators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Pierre

Pierre

Very Noisy Plumbing

Everything about the fridge is good, except the pump to refill ice tray and water is so noisy! It goes off at night when I'm sleeping (automatic ice maker) and it is so noisy it wakes me.

Purchased in March 2019.

Internal Layout
Household Size 4 person(s)

Supe777AU

It was faulty straight after delivery but LG don't care.

Purchased in May 2019 at Betta Home Living for $1,888.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 1 person(s)
Supe777

UPDATE 8/11/19 They finally sent someone to repair it. Replaced the main board 8am, by 1pm it was faulty again. Terrible product.

Loumick1

Loumick1South East Queensland, QLD

Ice and water maker great but hard to keep fridge looking clean

The outside of the fridge constantly looks grubby from fingerprints.
I really like the ice and water dispenser and the fact it is not plumbed means I don’t worry that it may spring a leak while we are away from the house.
I find it odd that the freezer fan blows when the door is open, prior fridges I have owned only ever ran the fan when the door was closed.
Keeps food well.

Purchased in June 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,600.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 3 person(s)
Hamid

HamidSydney, NSW

Beware of Fire risk

we had house fire caused by faulty ice maker of our side by side lg fridge. there are many model numbers are at risk. beware of that please. check lg website. I wont buy lg fridge anymore.

corey

coreyboyne island

Absolutely brilliant fridge. Cannot fault it. Had it 12 months allready and has not had any issues. Everything is keeping cold and frozen. And the crispers are keeping things longer than ever before. Best fridge I have ever owned.

Purchased in January 2018.

Internal Layout
Household Size 5 person(s)

TezVictoria

Excellent fridge...........

668 litres, non plumbed ice and water dispenser, keeps great even temperature and has great sized compartments.
It looks great in our upgraded kitchen and matches all our other stainless steel appliances.

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,950.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 2 person(s)

Coughie

CoughiePerth, WA

The Fridge I give a 4 star (so far), the Stainless Steel Body, a 1

The fridge works really well and the non-plumbed ice cubes are great. But the stainless steel body is very thin and of a poor quality. There are dents all over the fridge, even though we take a lot of care. Seems you just have to touch it in the wrong way and a dent will appear. The manufacturers should use a thicker and better quality steel. I wouldn't recommend for this reason only. It's a shame when you buy something in good faith that it will be good quality and then you are let down and there is nothing you can do about it.

Purchased in October 2016 at Harvey Norman for $1,929.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 3 person(s)

Jaspreet S.

Jaspreet S.

We have the similar fridge and is great. Easy to use with lots of space compartments. No complains at all.

Our fridge is amazing. It’s a French door style fridge which looks sleek and classy. Also it works on my iPhone app which means i can change temp accordingly. Good

Purchased in June 2018 at The Good Guys for $2,799.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 4 person(s)

Fault unit broke within 10 months

I purchased a new fridge from LG hoping it would be lifetime investment. My dream only lasted 11 months. Notices it started making noise, made a first call to LG on the 2nd of May. Tech came to check confirming unit is faulty needed replacement. After several phone calls LG still doesn’t confirm if they are going to give me a new fridge or credit. Terrible customer service. Promised to call back 5 times no response. I am still asking them to give an answer and today is 22nd May. Please do not ever buy lg products. Their customer service sucks. Their incompetence has forced me to go on social media to write a review

Purchased in April 2018.

Sam

SamSydney Surrounds, NSW

love it

love the ice and the water in my lg 2 door fridge lots of room to put the the food its easy to open I love you have ice quick

Purchased in August 2017 for $1,700.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 5 person(s)

Alan

AlanSydney, NSW

Smart design, wonderful fridge

Purchased in November 2018 at Harvey Norman for $1,555.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 2 person(s)

Peard Family

Peard FamilySouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Family Fridge

We love this fridge! Easy to use easy to clean. Great water and ice feature on the front of the door. Lots of room for everything you need. Even better that it's a non-plumbed fridge, just fill up the water at night, it's soo easy.

Purchased in January 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,700.00.

Noise Level
Household Size 6 person(s)

karen55

karen55Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

GREAT FRIDGE FOR WATER AND ICE

Quite happy with my purchase, made app 6 months ago. Love the unplumbed water and ice. Door holders are quite large and hold plenty. My biggest beef is with the crispers. I feel they are way too large, and the fact that they do not keep the fruit and veggies very fresh. I am constantly throwing out every couple of days. They are difficult to wash, as little bits and pieces get stuck between the clear front and white actual drawer section. I rang LG and no one could tell me if the front of the drawer can be disassembled from the base. Also when washing, water pours out of either side of the drawer. Not sure why there are gaps there. Other than that I am quite happy with the unit.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

We have ice cubes

Have it yesterday, it is making ice cubes after set the temperature to -20C as LG website indicates, happy with it.
only downside to us is the noise of the water pump when dispensing water, acceptable but expecting it could be quieter. Other than the water pump noise, it is very quite. Overall it’s good.

Date PurchasedJan 2019
BJ_JT

BJ_JTMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

What a great fridge!

Purchased in June 2017 at Radio Rentals SA for $1,600.00.

dmcallis73South East Queensland, QLD

Great Fridge

Purchased after looking at a lot of options. Great amount of space both fridge and freezer. Easy to use left temperatures as set. Saw reviews about the noise fridge makes but have not had that issue. Only hear it when getting ice. Love the fact that the machine makes ice over night so you never run out. Would certainly recommend this fridge.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
dmcallis73

Have noticed some comments re no egg holder. We got one from Aldi which fits in well on top shelf well. Might be worth others to check it out.

Bianca

BiancaNsw

Good fridge but no egg tray and lg horrible to deal with

Date PurchasedDec 2018

David S.

David S.North Queensland, QLD

Rare non-plumbed fridge with plenty of space

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Trent R

Trent R

Best Products

This fridge is awesome. Ice and water with no plumbing is great and easy to use. It looks good in our kitchen and is easy to keep clean. There is plenty of room in both the fridge and freezer and the lighting inside is fantastic. Happy with the purchase of this fridges.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Bec

BecGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best fridge I have had

Wonderful fridge got a great price at good guys, worth asking for best price as I was blown away with the price they offered.
Non plumbing ice/water dispenser is its best feature.
We haven't had it long although is much better than our Westinghouse double door that only lasted 5 years.
Very happy with our purchase.

Date PurchasedSep 2018