Best Family Fridge

We love this fridge! Easy to use easy to clean. Great water and ice feature on the front of the door. Lots of room for everything you need. Even better that it's a non-plumbed fridge, just fill up the water at night, it's soo easy.

Purchased at The Good Guys for $1,700.00.

Noise Level
Household Size 6 person(s)

GREAT FRIDGE FOR WATER AND ICE

Quite happy with my purchase, made app 6 months ago. Love the unplumbed water and ice. Door holders are quite large and hold plenty. My biggest beef is with the crispers. I feel they are way too large, and the fact that they do not keep the fruit and veggies very fresh. I am constantly throwing out every couple of days. They are difficult to wash, as little bits and pieces get stuck between the clear front and white actual drawer section. I rang LG and no one could tell me if the front of the drawer can be disassembled from the base. Also when washing, water pours out of either side of the drawer. Not sure why there are gaps there. Other than that I am quite happy with the unit.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

We have ice cubes

Have it yesterday, it is making ice cubes after set the temperature to -20C as LG website indicates, happy with it.
only downside to us is the noise of the water pump when dispensing water, acceptable but expecting it could be quieter. Other than the water pump noise, it is very quite. Overall it’s good.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

What a great fridge!

So we bought this fridge cause we needed a larger fridge and loved that it had a non-plumbed in water and ice dispenser. We read some reviews stating that the doors were easy to dent however this has not been the case for ours, we find it to be strong and robust, however, fingerprints are easily found on this fridge! We have had no issues with the ice sticking together and being stuck, we do have the freezer side on -21 though so this also may help, I also make sure that the freezer is open for a minimal time so the ice doesn't melt. It's easy to connect to wifi and you can use the app on your phone to control the temp and quick freeze settings. The fridge has heaps of room and the door pockets are amazingly deep. The only thing that made me give it a 4/5 rating was the noise that the water pump makes when dispensing water or making ice. Its quite a loud pump and I feel if we had a smaller house or the bedrooms where closer to the kitchen this may cause some issue but as our house is quite large we have not noticed it when we are sleeping.

Great Fridge

Purchased after looking at a lot of options. Great amount of space both fridge and freezer. Easy to use left temperatures as set. Saw reviews about the noise fridge makes but have not had that issue. Only hear it when getting ice. Love the fact that the machine makes ice over night so you never run out. Would certainly recommend this fridge.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Good fridge but no egg tray and lg horrible to deal with

The fridge is amazing. It's big and functional especially with having the cubed and crushed ice with the cold water. I couldnt be happier with the fridge itself but it doesnt come with an egg tray and I spent at least 2 hours yesterday on the phone with LG as it's not listed as a spare part so my question is if they're that tight they cant include an egg tray the least they could do is add it as a spare part but no. They tell me to use the egg carton or use an egg tray from another fridge but they dont fit within the egg box and in my manual its stated as included with the egg box as they're pictured as the same compartment but lg says no they're not included which is ridiculous when you cant buy them anywhere! Lg people are not helpful and they're very rude. As much as I love my fridge I'd hate to see what hastle I'd have if I ever needed to claim warranty on anything when a egg tray is such a dilemma for them. Based on this I wouldn't buy LG again.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Rare non-plumbed fridge with plenty of space

The only thing missing from this fridge is an inline water filter which can't be optioned. There is a plastic taste which leaches into the water from the tubes but this has been going away over time. If I had my choice again I may look for another fridge which has a water filter built in, and I don't mind it being a costed consumable but it's just a nice option to have.

There's a large water tank inside which is essential if you're living in a hot environment to have a ready supply of cold water and ice. This doesn't take up much room so there's plenty of space still available in the fridge and the freezer. The flow rate of the water is really slow, but I haven't tested it against other models to compare- it does take a while to fill a glass of water from the door. So if you plan on frequently using the water from the door it may be worthwhile seeing if you can find some videos or a demo of the options from the fridges you're looking at.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Best Products

This fridge is awesome. Ice and water with no plumbing is great and easy to use. It looks good in our kitchen and is easy to keep clean. There is plenty of room in both the fridge and freezer and the lighting inside is fantastic. Happy with the purchase of this fridges.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Best fridge I have had

Wonderful fridge got a great price at good guys, worth asking for best price as I was blown away with the price they offered.
Non plumbing ice/water dispenser is its best feature.
We haven't had it long although is much better than our Westinghouse double door that only lasted 5 years.
Very happy with our purchase.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

love my fridge

yes, it does maintain a consistent and reliable temperature in all compartments
I like the water and ice section,I can get water, cubed ice and crashed ice so easily,even my son can operate it.it got enough space, and i just love it as I shop a lot of veggies and fruits and meat
it is easy to open and close,

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Best fridge fridger

This model is one of the best model in fridge as it has a ice and cold water dispenser which does not require pluming connection. It is also priced economically compared to other fridge available in the market. The performance is very good. The only flip side is the power rating as it has only 2.5 rating

Date PurchasedApr 2018

essential item in my kichen without this not able to live

yes very easy to open and close, specially I like non plumed ice and water does not required to connect with tap. like double sided door, and size perfect for my new house kichen looks beautiful, like the way handle made, spacious space that I can accommodated all my food plus the area in refrigerator.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Best for the price and non plumbed option

The only issue with this fridge is the odd door handle placement. It is not intuitive and takes some getting used to. When we have people visit they struggle to figure it out. Nevertheless, we have adjusted quickly to it and love it. I can easily fit my 13x9 in pan into the freezer or fridge side without any issues. The water tank is great because we only use spring water or alkaline water and so this way we are not getting any of the chemicals or minerals found in tap water. The water tastes great after you have used it for a bit. We haven't had any issues with the temperature and whether it is hot or cold the fridge has been consistent. We can easily fit everything in without any problems. I would definitely recommend this fridge!

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Good fridge

Good fridge. We enjoy the fact it's non plumbed and had nice spacious shelves in the fridge and is labelled for diary etc. in the fridge. Pity about the freezer however is it's just a little bit smaller so it may be no good if you want to buy bulk meat for a large family and have frozen veges. We are a small family so it doesn't worry us:)

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Good fridge - hasn't missed a bit

We have had this fridge for over a year, in a hot an humid environment (far north QLD). It's working well and is reliable. There could be some design improvement for example the water container (for ice) is not convenient to put back after filling - could have had some handles or finger catch. The handles on the main doors are not that comfortable either, but altogether we are happy with it.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

LOVE IT!

We purchased this fridge in Jan for our brand new home and we are beyond happy with our choice.
As we purchased the non plumbed fridge, it does come with a 4L tank you must refill, I would say this is the only downfall as a family of 4 who drinks loads of water, this is a small tank.
Otherwise cannot fault it.
highly recommend!

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Frozen ice right from the get go

We are over the moon when we bought this as we get tired of having to change the ice tray in the old one we had and we got this just for the ice maker as it just needed water tapped into it. Did cost us extra to plum in but it's been great to use

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Can NOT fault this fridge!

I have had this fridge for nearly a year now. I Will never buy another brand. This fridge is top of the line. Well worth the money spent. I love how the kids dont need to open the fridge to get themselves water! And if you dread the fridge being left open...dread no more! This fridge beeps loudly to let you know if its left open. The freezer aswell. Electricity rating is great. The lights and interior is spacey and very visible at night. Love it. Highly recommend it.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Fabulous fridge

This fridge is perfect.
Lots of space to organise everything nicely
Freezer space is great.
All my veggies last at least 1 week longer than before
Drinks are cold and keep on left hand side of fridge
Ice makers works well and water is nice and cold
Very good fridge for the price compared to others

Great buy

A good looking fridge/freezer combo including water/ice functions which don’t need to be plumbed to a water source - has an internal container in the fridge which holds the water, also very easy to fill when required.

Date PurchasedAug 2017