Halcyon Dreams 4 Seasons Splendour 500GSM

Halcyon Dreams 4 Seasons Splendour 500GSM

See the Best Quilts, Duvets & Doonas in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Halcyon Dreams 4 Seasons Splendour 500GSM? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

• Great warmth

• Lightweight

• Luxurious and comfortable

Michelle

Different warmth’s 500gsm
100% Australian made with 100% Marino Wool
Price: half of most
Free & fast delivery.
Halcyon nailed it, super fast & efficient.
So happy.

Purchased in July 2020.

Un3arthly
Un3arthlyMelbourne

Great warmth, weight and fit. Ordering online from their website was easy and quick. Price was great as there was a sale on.
Will definitely be buying from them in future.

Purchased in October 2020 for $199.00.

Best purchase this year!

This quilt is soft, super warm and luxurious, I love that its made from Aussie wool and made here in Australia, company is amazing to deal with with fast delivery

Purchased in March 2020.

Quilts, Duvets & Doonas

Find out how Halcyon Dreams 4 Seasons Splendour 500GSM compares to other Quilts, Duvets & Doonas

Nicole Miller
Nicole MillerSydney, NSW

Beautiful quality and great value

We recently purchased a 4 Seasons Doona and it’s fantastic!
We went from needing a doona and multiple blankets to just the Halcyon Dreams doona and it’s so snug yet light weight.
The fit is also great - we bought king size and it’s perfectly sized for our bed.
Such wonderful value for money for an excellent product. We will be back for more.

Nicole

Purchased in June 2020 for $389.00.

Ella
EllaSydney, NSW

Amazing

My new wool quilt is absolutely amazing. It’s so light but so warm. I’ve had many Wool quilts previously, nothing compares to my 700 GSM Pure Opulence Australian quilt. It’s so luxurious and comfortable.
The service is amazing, and delivery is so prompt. Highly recommend Halcyon products.

Purchased in June 2020.

Vicki
VickiPilbara, WA

Best doona that I purchased.

We live in a hot climate and this wool doona is just perfect for summer and winter. It is so light and snug and controls our body temperature to perfection.

Purchased in February 2020 at Halcyon dreams for $290.00.

Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Single Wool Doona

We bought this wool doona for my child’s bed last year. It’s kept him lovely and warm. We bought one that was machine washable just incase there we’re any toilet training issues but luckily none yet. I would defined recommend!

Purchased in May 2019 at Halcyon for $130.00.

Arabella
ArabellaSydney, NSW

Quality product that feels amazing!

Last week, I received my woollen underlay. My queen size mattress is very high but the underlay fitted it easily. What most surprised me was how excellent the product itself is. It is thick, pure wool. Not only am I incredibly warm, but it's also extremely comfortable. The supplier even told me, I could flip it for the summer as I never want to take it off my bed. Couldn't recommend the product, the service or delivery highly enough - and all for such great value. I'm impressed!

Purchased in June 2019.

Perfect Doona

The most perfect doona ever for these chilly winter nights. Highly recommend. Customer service is great too. Really well priced. Fast delivery. Quality Australian product. Very well priced as well

Purchased in May 2018.

Quilts, Duvets & Doonas

Andypoo
AndypooLane cove

Ohhhh nice.

What a superb local company to deal with, great product, very decent price and fast delivery. Most of the other doonas are either made in China or 4 times the price - bloody good stuff gentlemen.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Avid traveller
Avid travellerAdelaide

Brilliant company to deal with

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Cos
Cos

Beautiful quilts - Fantastic company who know the meaning of service.

I have now purchased this quilt and the Summer Bliss quilt. Beautiful quilts from a company who knows the meaning of service. The first quilt I purchased had a small fault and on emailing Halcyon Dreams I immediately was contacted by Sean. A return postage was organised by Chardonne who actually phoned me and apologised for the inconvenience and a new quilt was sent. I cannot fault the team at Halcyon. I will be purchasing more quilts in the future and recommend this company and their products.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Akimi
AkimiGippsland, VIC

No more night sweats!

Date PurchasedSept 2016
LarissaI
LarissaIAU

Perfect

Purchased this for my daughter. She was waking up early in the morning and coming into my room cold. Haven't had one early morning since the new quilt. Really loving not being woken up early in the early hours. Would definitely recommend this product to anyone.

Date PurchasedApr 2017