HD Portable DVR with 2.5" TFT LCD Screen

HD Portable DVR with 2.5" TFT LCD Screen

See the Best Reversing Cameras in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for HD Portable DVR with 2.5" TFT LCD Screen? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.9

My bad decision

It has a small storage capacity, the date and time can be set but the minute you start recording the date and time change back to original setting. I got what I paid for, a piece of equipment of poor quality.

Purchased in January 2021.

Ray M.
Ray M.Sydney, NSW

Worked well for a couple of months then died

I paid an auto electrician to hard wire this DVR 1080MC and it worked well for a couple of months, then died for no apparent reason. Now when I go to download the images from the SD card, my computer (Windows 10) does not recognize it. My local computer shop can find no error in the computer or what I am doing.

Purchased in July 2018.

nev
nevch ch

No back up, this is rubbish nev

Only went for a sort time crapped out never to go any more just will not turn back on hopeless. With no contact to get back to you this makes this a no goer need more info fro you lot thanks neville 21/7/17. And now this will not go to you also hope less as well looks like you do not want to know about this, to me it is still hopeless. If you should be trying to get in contact with me to see how to fix this car cam p/s i have still go the box it may be of use to you to try putting a new 1 back in to fool someone else???? nev

Vicki
VickiSydney

Absolute rubbish...it melted

I could never quite work out whether the camera was recording or not. I am not really that savvy with cameras but it really shouldn't be that difficult to work out. However my main gripe with this camera is it is not made for Australian conditions, well not Sydney at least. I had not been using this camera for a few months it isn't that old, had part of one summer in the car. I recently pulled it out of the car to try and work it out to put in another car as I had sold the vehicle it was in. As i got it out I realised the housing had melted and was twisted. I would not risk buying another of these, my advise spend a little more and buy something that is tested under Australian conditions and possibly has a capacitor rather than battery.

Reversing Cameras

Find out how HD Portable DVR with 2.5" TFT LCD Screen compares to other Reversing Cameras

Charlie.
Charlie.Young N.S.W.

No support.

While my dash cam did work well when I first started.
It only worked for around 6 weeks and then would not even turn On, so I tried to obtain the return address via email and was asked to make a recording of it not working.
After 3 attempts I was given an address written in Japanese ( what the hell do I know about reading Japanese )
So I am still waiting for the addresse.

Joe
JoeQLD

Good Product

Mine seems to work a breeze. It has freezed on me a couple times but I have had it for a few years now and it doesn't do it often. It was so easy to set up, it just works - didn't even need the instructions. Picture is also very clear.

It just freezes!

Every time I hit record, or snap to take a picture, I have to take the battery out! It hasn't worked since I took it out of the box! It was a huge waste of money! I hope I can either get a refund or get another product to replace this one!

Very poor image quality.

This will not give you the level of quality to read a large subdivision sign much less a car lic plate. Other features are okay. Instruction manual doesn't give enough information.

hopalong
hopalongMelbourne

Absolutely no problems

Opened box, installed in car, turned it on, and away it went. Screen language already in English, not Chinese. Simple Instruction Manual in English. Picture is very clear, and also indicates clearly that the unit is recording.
Memory card also resets itself when full. Completed over 5,100 kilometres no troubles.
Easy installation and proven to be totally reliable.

Reversing Cameras

bondinm
bondinmGatton QLD

Complete waste of money, base buckled after 3 uses

Unfortunately I purchased this camera in Singapore so no valid warranty, but it is 1/3 the price in Australia.
After only 3 uses the complete base and suction cup buckled and fell off the windscreen, so can no longer be used, and can not be replaced. Would need to purchase a new camera

Expensive, not designed to last - base and suction cup buckled after 3 uses