Health Centre Massage Chair

See the Best Massage Chairs in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Health Centre Massage Chair

A Blessing

Bought this for my wife who is in a wheelchair. She has found it really good to boost her circulation and notices her feet do not swell as much. Also the hip swing setting also assists with keeping her more supple.

Purchased in at TV Shop for $4,500.

Patrick
PatrickPerth, WA

Its like a masseuse at home

Loved it. Triex it at a home show and was not sure if this will be good fornmy back. Took a chance but this has turned outto be the best purchase. Its relaxing and rejuvenating. Helped getrid of backpain as well.must buy

Miilee R.
Miilee R.

grandmother friendly lol

I got this for my granny last christmas. Has been my best buy from TV SHOP as it makes my granny so happy and relaxed. Definitely worth the dollars I spent.

Ishrat
Ishrat

Best buy!

My granny has had back pain all her life and needed to receive professional massage every week. So we got her this massage chair and we can see the results now! We she's more mobile than ever at her 90s. We would like to thank Tvshop for all their services and providing us this amazing chair!

Massage Chairs

Find out how Health Centre Massage Chair compares to other Massage Chairs

Rhythm
Rhythm

Best Purchase

This has been the best purchase for me.
The chair is so comfortable with different functions.
The back massage and kneading is my personal fav feature.
It is expensive, but worth every single penny.

Purchased in at TV Shop.

A few glitches

Really firm massage - someone who is 6ft would get the most from it as would be tall enough to reach the feet massage. Once you have your fav setting it’s fine

Purchased in .

Dee
DeePerth, WA

Great investment

My whole family experiences the benefits of the massage chair. I fall asleep better and my aches are easing especially during the covid19 self isolating times, this massage chair is my best friend. Love it .

Purchased in for $8,000.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales

My massage chair
The best money I've spent
Saves on chiro bills
And extra pills
Stops my body becoming bent
All my aches and pains came and went.
To find a better product could not compare.

Ethan
Ethan

Must Have at home.

One of the best decisions as a great product to have at home waiting for you after a long day at work. Looks really good and my family loves it. Little pricey but worth it. I would definitely recommend others to get one.

Massage Chairs

Find out how Health Centre Massage Chair compares to other Massage Chairs

Margaret M.
Margaret M.asked

please supply dimensions of a33 model when arms are removed

Tony V.asked

Hi my name us Tony and I has purchased from the TV Shop in 2016 the Healthcentre massage chair A33-5 Deluxe Beige / Additional Basic Permutation 1
It's in very good order still looks brand new but today when I turned the power switch on from the power point end, there was no life. I even checked the fuse at the back of the chair where the power toggle switch is and it was fine. Is this a common thing?

Tony V.asked