Heinz Baby Basics Soft Tip First Feeding Spoons

Heinz Baby Basics Soft Tip First Feeding Spoons

See the Best Weaning / Feeding Utensils in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Good Little Spoon

I really like these spoons, especially as they are like a little scraper & get EVERY last bit of food off bowl. Have used them with both my kids. Soft for mishaps of hitting bubas teeth :) 4mth spoon did me till they were about 1yr old. They do stain badly & discolour regardless of the colour purchased, but it didn't worry me.
Works just like a scraper to get all the food out of the bowl.
Stains easily.

kazm76

kazm76Southwest, VIC

Glad I chose to start off using this spoon

Nice soft tip so know won't hurt baby when putting food in. Nice gripable handle. They come at different age groups but I never bought the next age up, just stayed with the six months and my son has been fine and still happy to use them at 12 months.
Nice soft tip, easy to feed baby, comes in handy pack of three
Can get strained but not really a problem for me

l_ozza

l_ozzaAdelaide, SA

Makes scraping the bowl easy when bubs is screaming for more!

Bubs & I love these spoons! He loves to chew on the soft tips (may not be good but oh well!) and I like that they make it like scraping cake mix from a bowl with a spatula when getting the last bits out!

Could do with some bigger soup spoon shape ones for eating soup and sloppy food because they don't hold that much liquid and it drips off.

They do stain easily which is disappointing.

Am a bit concerned about them harbouring germs after reading another review below - hopefully they don't as I have quite a few of these and want to keep using them.
Easy for me to feed bubs with & he likes the soft tip
Stain very easily

lovinit

lovinitVIC, 3136

Just what we needed

IHATEPUMPKIN

IHATEPUMPKINSydney, NSW

Bad

Didn't really like these much about these spoons. We picked them up cheap to try them out and didn't use them for long. They stain really really easily, doesn't really matter what you put on them, they will discolour. And because often what a baby eats at that age is mushed vegies this made the staining worse because of all of the pumpkin, carrots etc. The spoon was also too big for attempting to wean a baby from breastmilk onto solids. Also, the spoon was somewhat flimsy and would easy be caught in a mouth with new teeth
Nice colours
Spoons stained easily, not right size for weaning, big soft

amanda_01

amanda_01QLD, 4350

Terrible

I was sent one of these in a sample pack and although I use it occasionally, I wouldn't buy it. Because the spoon is deep, the food doesn't actually go into her mouth. I have to either pile it up super high (in which case I have difficulty if she doesn't open her mouth really wide) or I end up trying to put the spoon in upside down (and then the food usually falls off before I get to her mouth). I also dislike that the spoon stained and discoloured so quickly, I feel like it's never really clean.
I actually don't like much about it
Stained really easily. Because the bowl of the spoon is deeper, the food doesn't go into her mouth very well!

JS101

JS101QLD, 4500

OK

holdenchick

holdenchickqld, 4211

Bad

These spoons were great for starting solids as they are soft and flexible of babys mouth and gums, but do not 'grow' with your child as other spoons do. My toddler started gripping the spoon as we were taking it out of his mouth which over time bent the spoon in an odd shape making it unusable.
Soft on babys gums and easy grip for first spoon
I found that the price was quite expensive for only 2 spoons, and as my toddler grew teeth and over time he ended up bending the spoon into an odd shape and the spoon became unusable.