Heinz Baby Basics Infant Formula Dispenser

Heinz Baby Basics Infant Formula Dispenser

See the Best Weaning / Feeding Utensils in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sibel D

Sibel DSydney

Disgusting product, disgusting service

Ashleigh

AshleighSkye, Victoria

Perfect

I love this dispenser. Unlike some of the other reviews I didn't have any issues with the lid spinning, in fact it's quite tight. I'm onto my second one as I lost the first and they have both been fantastic. The only time I had an issue with the compartments mixing was when I didn't put the lid on straight. I also like the shape of the spout. I have used another dispenser that had an inverted spout meaning there was no actual way to get all of the formula out, but this one is very easy to use.
Everything

Poor product

Formula can move from one compartment to another meaning the measured amounts are no longer accurate. Can be harmful to baby if formula amount is not measured correctly. Poor product. Was a good price however, I would pay more for a better quality dispenser. I always buy Heinz products but this one is very disappointing.

Very dangerous

Terrible product - do not buy it! The lid is loose fitting so that when you're tapping the formula into the bottle it can spin around and let formula in from another section - therefore putting too much formula into your bottle which can be dangerous for your baby. I tried many times to use it, but continually had problems. And being stuck in a shopping centre 45 minutes drive from home, with only one bottle left to use and this happens - is not a fun thing!
Price
Dangerous, as loose fitting lid causes formula powder from other sections to go into your bottle

Roreto007

Roreto007NSW, 2150

its great cause its transparent and its easy to clean

Heinz Baby Basics Infant Formula Dispenser is perfect and i fit 8 scoops into each divider and it could probably fit 9 scoops. i purchased it at woolworths for around $7 and it comes in a variety of bright transparent colours.the spout spins around to each divider compartment and it has a flip top lid for easy pouring of formula
easy to use and clean