Herbatint

Herbatint

See the Best Hair Dyes in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Herbatint? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

J M.
J M.

Be very aware this product contains PPD a known allergen

A nightmare misleading product. Take no notice of their claim to be “dermatologically tested” I certainly wish I had. I found out after I used it that it contains an ingredient known to cause contact dermatitis. I now have a very expensive and painfully itchy rash with red welts, all over my scalp forehead ears and neck. Had to cancel a book launch. Am seeing specialists and trying every product known to man to counter it. It also left my hair very dry and flyaway and although the notion to contain 2 applications is admirable it is very messy and difficult to measure and apply to regrowth… it has NO applicator. I now know there are others dyes available that don’t have PPD.

Purchased in May 2022 for $21.95.

Susen
SusenFar North Queensland, QLD

Herbatint is Brilliant

Brilliant, I have breathing problems and could never dye my hair, this has no smell at all I'm so happy with the product covered all grays I would use it again for sure perfect A+

Purchased in February 2022 for $10.

My Review
My ReviewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good brand

Purchased in November 2021 for $20.

Florencia
FlorenciaSouth East Queensland, QLD

My hair turned ginger

I used the dark blonde to cover some grey hairs. After two weeks my hair turned into a light ginger.
The product has a weird texture which leaves the hair a bit stiff at first, I had to give it two washes and then apply the conditioner. Not a great cover either, although they say that to cover grey hair you should use a darker tone, so fair enough on that.

Terrible

Made my hair dry and brittle. Constantly tangled. I emailed company and get 0 response. This hair dye is not gentle at all. It damages hair. I have tons of breakage. Frizzy ugly hair not worth it at all. I can't even comb it.

Purchased in April 2020 for $15.99.

Renee
Renee Queensland

Colours well but leaves hair dry

I’ve used the Violet shade which turns out more maroon as time goes by (I have dark brown hair originally). Easy to mix and use. Hair is very dry after dyeing but I will continue to use as I can condition/treat my hair with other products.

Purchased in July 2020 at GoVita for $27.

Worst hair color ever!

I can't believe how this turned out. I am a natural blonde, took the color test online and ordered the kit. Now instead of having a lighter blonde I have red hair. I simply can not believe what happened today. I spoke to a professional and it's going to cost me around 200 dollar to fix it plus she said it will be really bad for my hair to bleach it again. Beyond disappointed. Don't do it!

Purchased in January 2021 for $20.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

Clara V.
Clara V.13 Dec 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life

This is excellent hair color.

I have been coloring my hair for 56 years., Always used the Clariol to cover grey, full of ammonia and peroxide. My hair would fall out sufficiently every time and I didn't have much to begin with. Recently A friend suggested I use a color with out the harsh ammonia and peroxide that was causing it to come out. So I found Herbatint and have used it twice. My hair looks and feels great, does no fall out in bunches, is a great color, easy to use and does not stain my face. I wash my hair about 2-3 times a week, and the color lasts at least 4-5 weeks except where the grey grows out of course. I highly recommend this product!!

Purchased for $20.

Ease of Application

Not a superior product as I hoped.

I noticed upon opening the package there was not enough hair color gel and developing product in the package, although this product was not inexpensive.
After rinsing It left my hair very dry.

Purchased in October 2020 for $17.

Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.

Does not cover greys very well

Colour is very good, my hair feels great , however coverage of greys, average. Does not cover greys well at all. Needs a more peroxide to do this well I think.

Purchased in August 2020.

Prior Hair Colour Grey
Nathalia A.
Nathalia A.Sydney, NSW

Stay away

I used herbatint dark chestnut on hair and my hair became so dry I could not even brush it. I'm so disappointed as the only reason I used it cause I was worried about going hairdressers and damazing my hair using chemicals. However, I feel like I just damaged my hair using natural ingredients. Definitely won't recommend this brand

Purchased in August 2020 at Mr Vitamins for $23.

Ease of Application

Gentle but colours not accurate

Nice and gentle so i’m for condition but i’ve tried 3 different colours - dark chestnut, chestnut and light chestnut- they all send my hair v dark brown! fades after time to a reddish brown though my hair naturally reddens through other dies

Jill M.
Jill M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Love this product

I have very fine curly hair, that had turned a brassy colour . I tried Herbatint on the advice of my hairdresser and I just love the results. The colour was very true to the box colour, covered greys, was very gentle on my hair and I will get 2 applications from it. I will certainly be using this product again. And the bonus is its all natural.

Purchased in May 2020.

Heratint hair dye

I purchased light chestnut and my hair after 2 washes is black Im so disappointed as this product is expensive and supposed to be good for your hair its also dryer than chemical products I usually use, I really hope it fades fast

Purchased in October 2019.

Prior Hair Colour Brown
Didi 45
Didi 45Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

The best hair dye I have used

I have been colouring my hair for around 40 years and have sensitive skin. I have used Herbatint colours twice and found them completely safe for my skin, gorgeous colours true to the colour on the packet and very long lasting. They leave my hair in great condition and I will certainly be using Herbatint in the future, highly recommended.

Purchased in May 2019 for $21.