Herbatint

Herbatint

See the Best Hair Dyes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Herbatint? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Renee
Renee Queensland

Colours well but leaves hair dry

I’ve used the Violet shade which turns out more maroon as time goes by (I have dark brown hair originally). Easy to mix and use. Hair is very dry after dyeing but I will continue to use as I can condition/treat my hair with other products.

Purchased in July 2020 at GoVita for $27.00.

Worst hair color ever!

I can't believe how this turned out. I am a natural blonde, took the color test online and ordered the kit. Now instead of having a lighter blonde I have red hair. I simply can not believe what happened today. I spoke to a professional and it's going to cost me around 200 dollar to fix it plus she said it will be really bad for my hair to bleach it again. Beyond disappointed. Don't do it!

Purchased in January 2021 for $20.00.

Other Hair Dyes

This is excellent hair color.

I have been coloring my hair for 56 years., Always used the Clariol to cover grey, full of ammonia and peroxide. My hair would fall out sufficiently every time and I didn't have much to begin with. Recently A friend suggested I use a color with out the harsh ammonia and peroxide that was causing it to come out. So I found Herbatint and have used it twice. My hair looks and feels great, does no fall out in bunches, is a great color, easy to use and does not stain my face. I wash my hair about 2-3 times a week, and the color lasts at least 4-5 weeks except where the grey grows out of course. I highly recommend this product!!

Purchased for $20.00.

Find out how Herbatint compares to other Hair Dyes

Not a superior product as I hoped.

I noticed upon opening the package there was not enough hair color gel and developing product in the package, although this product was not inexpensive.
After rinsing It left my hair very dry.

Purchased in October 2020 for $17.00.

Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.

Does not cover greys very well

Colour is very good, my hair feels great , however coverage of greys, average. Does not cover greys well at all. Needs a more peroxide to do this well I think.

Purchased in August 2020.

Prior Hair Colour Grey
Nathalia A.
Nathalia A.Sydney, NSW

Stay away

I used herbatint dark chestnut on hair and my hair became so dry I could not even brush it. I'm so disappointed as the only reason I used it cause I was worried about going hairdressers and damazing my hair using chemicals. However, I feel like I just damaged my hair using natural ingredients. Definitely won't recommend this brand

Purchased in August 2020 at Mr Vitamins for $23.00.

Ease of Application

Gentle but colours not accurate

Nice and gentle so i’m for condition but i’ve tried 3 different colours - dark chestnut, chestnut and light chestnut- they all send my hair v dark brown! fades after time to a reddish brown though my hair naturally reddens through other dies

Jill M.
Jill M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Love this product

I have very fine curly hair, that had turned a brassy colour . I tried Herbatint on the advice of my hairdresser and I just love the results. The colour was very true to the box colour, covered greys, was very gentle on my hair and I will get 2 applications from it. I will certainly be using this product again. And the bonus is its all natural.

Purchased in May 2020.

Heratint hair dye

I purchased light chestnut and my hair after 2 washes is black Im so disappointed as this product is expensive and supposed to be good for your hair its also dryer than chemical products I usually use, I really hope it fades fast

Purchased in October 2019.

Prior Hair Colour Brown

Didi 45
Didi 45Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

The best hair dye I have used

I have been colouring my hair for around 40 years and have sensitive skin. I have used Herbatint colours twice and found them completely safe for my skin, gorgeous colours true to the colour on the packet and very long lasting. They leave my hair in great condition and I will certainly be using Herbatint in the future, highly recommended.

Purchased in May 2019 for $21.00.

Love it!

First time I've used this product, (Swedish blonde) will never use anything else again. I found it to be better than a salon tint. No orange or brassiness. Hair a little dry but nothing a good conditioner won't resolve

Purchased in May 2019.

Gaye
GayeSouth East Queensland, QLD

in agreement reply for gloves

Yes, the gloves seem to be a good size at the top but thin down towards the join of the finger so cant get the gloves on fully, but it is far better than another one that I get which is so bad that i just get out the glad wrap and wrap that around my hands.
Other wise the product itself leaves a beautiful colour.. and looks fantastic..

THE USELESS GLOVES

I have been using this product for about 1 1/2 years now. My only complain is that the gloves are usually useless since it is just a plastic sheet not a glove!! This is very irritating since then you need to use hands without gloves. This product is NOT cheap so why is your suppliers conning the customers?

Chris
ChrisBroken hill n s w

Not enough developer always run out

What I would like to know, I have been using this product for years and love it...the only problem...I end up with plenty of the colour, but never enough developer..at the moment I have 7 colour and 1/2 bottle developer would it be possible for me to purchase just the developer

Pidgie
Pidgie

Herbatint - only if you like the colour red