Heritage 85/15 Goose Down & Feather Quilt

3.6

rosepose

roseposeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Doesn't last the distance

I was initially very happy with this purchase. Two years on all the cassette boxes around the edges are plump and full, the boxes through the middle have no or next to no down fill at all. This quilt has been well cared for and subjected only to normal use. The stitching appears intact between the cassettes.

Purchased in April 2018 at Myer for A$300.00.

Love love love

Excellent quilt. Been wanting a goose down quilt for a long time. Seen this for $205 on special had to have it. Keeps nice and warm, looks great and works wonders.

Purchased in December 2015 at Myer for A$205.00.

Jordanne

JordanneIllawarra, NSW

Sooo fluffy, soft and warm! Everything I hoped for.

I've been looking for a good fluffy quilt for a while. This is exactly what I was after! Really feels sooo luxurious like I'm sleeping under a big, cosy cloud!

Purchased in May 2020 at Myer for A$250.00.

Quilts, Duvets & Doonas

Find out how Heritage 85/15 Goose Down & Feather Quilt compares to other Quilts, Duvets & Doonas

Best purchase I’ve made!

I’ve tried different quilts for years but always had to add so many layers of other blankets on top to be warm in winter. Purchased this and I have never been so warm! I now only use this and a bed sheet. No more layers to keep toasty warm. As an added bonus the bed always looks all fluffy when made.

Purchased in March 2019 at Myer for A$450.00.

SKark

SKarkSydney, NSW

Shocking

Purchased two Heritage Quilts 85% goose down / 15% goose feathers. Worst purchase of my life. Transferred back to my old quilts as these Heritage ones are totally useless warmth-wise. Expensive and so upset. Stay away

Purchased in June 2019 at Myer Retail Stores for A$599.00.

Garry

GarrySydney

Fantastic quilt

It’s very warm and very light. Absolutely love it. In fact we didn’t have to use the heater in winter because of this quilt. I would recommend this to anyone who intends to purchase goose down. Sometimes though I feel it’s too warm and I need to take it off for a while. I wonder why I didn’t buy it earlier and reduced my heating bills.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Margaret

Margaret

Very thin, not warm

At a retail price of $499 I thought I would be buying a quality item from Myer. When I unpacked the quilt I thought the filling looked very sparse and my excitement of splurging on a luxury item, soon turned to disappointment as I was freezing all night. I had to put my old quilt cover, of some 20 years, on the top to get any warmth on a cold winters night. I totally regret this purchase.