1.5

0%2 · 100%
Brand Manager for Hide.me VPN? Claim your listing.

OllieM
OllieMSydney, NSW37 posts

Dreadful service!

Have been with them for many years. They are based in Malaysia. However, this past year, their premium product is dreadful. Unable to connect with other countries. Constant issues with connectivity, speeds when streaming & downloading. Each update creates problems. DO NOT use them. Substandard service & product. Stick with more well-known Western brands/organisations.
Andrew Nguyen
Andrew NguyenPerth, WA119 posts

Excellent at the start and downhill after

Last few weeks having issues with continuously drop out, this week decided to trial side by side with a competitor. Two things were noticed; (1.) Hide.Me dropped out 3 times during the day (2.) speed was much slower using Asus router test.

The pricing with Hide.Me is much higher then most. Set up is about the same as other providers as does ease of use. Upon receiving the early termination of subscription I been told there will be no refund. With that kind of services and attitude of support team. I would not recommend them