6Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Feline

67% · 21 · 33%

Yvonne Salman
Yvonne Salman

CD/815 Portable CD/ Cassette player

This is exactly what I hoped for and got, it is even better than my last one that served me well for many years. CD/815portable cassette Player has more features, reading the manual it explains what to do perfectly. I am sure I will enjoy the use of it for many years.
Lisa
LisaAdelaide2 posts

Beware the genetically modified products in this cat food

Our cat had to be put down this year because he had liver disease. He was so sick. However, I didn't realise until I looked more closely that the genetically modified products in his c/d food may have caused his illness; recent research shows that GM foods can cause liver damage in lab rats. Research this product thoroughly before considering it for your pet. I wish I'd never fed it to him.

I don't like that genetically modified products are included in this pet food. We don't yet know if they're safe, and any non-biased research seems to show that they may cause health problems in animals. Hills should stop using GM products, as they may be harming pets.

GeorgeO
GeorgeOAU

Perfect for our Cat

We have been using this product for 3-4 yrs now following our catt having a serious illness with hisbladder/urinary tract. He was a very fussy eater previously only eating a particuar popular brand and we were worried that he would not take to this product. Well, our Cat loves it and we are confident he has an appropriate diet.

Show reply