21Hill's Science Diet Adult Dry Cat Food

71% · 52 · 29%

Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten and Senior
Side Effects Yes · No
2.0
Smell
2.0

Alexander
AlexanderNortheast, VIC15 posts
  Adult 11+

cat will not eat it

my cat eats nearly anything i give it except this. the look on its face was bad and it walked backwards to get away Show details
Brisbane
Brisbane9 posts
  Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin

My cat hates it

After endless search on food to help my kitty who cannot tolerate most Pre packaged food. The vet highly recommended this, including Hills wet Food for Sensitive stomachs. We bought plenty, but he won't touch it.. he goes hours without eating or days if i left him.. not sure what's in it, but clearly not good. Not for my boy. Raw diet, it seems to work Show details
Smell
SamL
SamL6 posts
  Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin

The best cat food ever!

My senior girl is 15 years old Birman breed of cat. She has had digestive issues with a sensitive stomach and digestion hairballs. Since starting on the Hills Science sensitive stomach and skin her health has improved considerably. She seems a lot happier and more playful and more settled. She has formed poo and her coat is shiny and healthy and she doesn’t seem to lose as much fur as she used to. Overall she is one happy cat! So glad I decided to give this a try for her.
5tacka
5tackaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC8 posts

Love this brand!!

I love this brand, yes it costs a bit more but it actually works, I find my cats number 2's don't drink the place out when they have Hills cat food, when they have other brands you can certainly notice the difference.
My cat enjoys it and doesn't seem to upset her tummy like other brands as well. I like that it has all the nutrients she needs in just the dry food. Show details
Maria
MariaSydney3 posts

good product

This is a really good product and my lill one has been using it for quite some time. I switched to another product in between but was v quick in switching back to this one. Her stool is very dry with this one and there is v lill smell. Would highly recommend this.

Mummytotwo
MummytotwoBrisbane, Queensland9 posts

My Ragdoll x Persian x Maincoon loves this food

My kitty has just recently started on this hairball dry food under my vets advice as she was always vomiting up hairballs from her having such a long coat. She has taken to this food well with minimal hairballs now. She loves the taste, and it doesn't make her toilet smell either when she goes.

Inal