Hisense HR6AF351 / HR6AF351B

2.3

Chris.W

Chris.WGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent fridge only refrigerator

I bought this new fridge only refrigerator 4 months ago and it has been a fantastic buy so far. The only problem I have had with it, is some ice that gathered at the drainage hole and leaked out from the bottom of the crisper area when I had it set at 2C. It was fixed easily enough by adjusting the cooling temperature to 4C and it now doesn't freeze up anymore. So far there have been no more problems and the space I have now in the new fridge is awesome!

Mouldy & Wet

The fridge has mould on shelves and crisper is always dripping water. Have had a fan replaced & then the new fan repaired but no solution to mould & dampness. no wonder it is discontinued now. Mould is so dangerous to our health, this is a real concern. I don't recommend anyone buy a Hisense Fridge.

chris

chrisbrisbane

[censored word removed]

I brought a fridge and the light didn't work so I called the store where I brought the fridge from and they tried to source a globe from the supplier but it would take five weeks. The store said this was [censored word removed] and so hisense said they would swap it with another fridge but I had to wait a couple of weeks .when the replacement fridge arrived the guys who delivered it removed it from the box and the back fell off because there were broken and missing screws, lucky the store I brought if from swapped it for a different brand.

Hard to get light globe and damaged

Upright Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Hisense HR6AF351 / HR6AF351B compares to other Upright Fridges / Refrigerators

scubasteve

scubasteveUlladulla, New South Wales

Good Cheap fridge

Brought this fridge 4 years ago. Have not had any problems with it. Would this recommend this fridge to anyone who would like a cheaper version. I am now using it as a second fridge just to hold drinks for parties. Keeps food cool and does have a boost for cooling if required.
    Cheap
    Hard to open door if you have just shut it. wait a minuite and not a problem. Helps keep the kids out.

ABC123

ABC123AU

No after sales services from this company - they are a joke

OK

Francisco M.

Francisco M.asked

HR6AF351 / HR6AF351B

Why is there frost in the back of my fridge? I just got it knew I plugged it in yesterday.

Melanie S.

Melanie S.asked

HR6AF351 / HR6AF351B

My freezers great but my fridge is freezing everything which is on the highest level. Why

Suz

Suz asked

HR6AF351 / HR6AF351B

The back of the fridge is all freezed up and there’s a think layer of ice(not froze). Why is this happening?? And I turned it down to 2c.

Get an answer from our members and Hisense representatives

Compare all 4 Hisense HR6AF351 / HR6AF351B

No reviews yet
    Hisense HR6AF351S

Hisense HR6AF351S

No reviews yet
    CategoryUpright Fridges / RefrigeratorsUpright Fridges / RefrigeratorsUpright Fridges / RefrigeratorsUpright Fridges / Refrigerators
    Capacity351L351L351L351L