Hisense HR6BF157O (Orange)

Hisense HR6BF157O (Orange)

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Bar Fridges / Refrigerators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

lee

lee

Good Little Fridge

This is mine and my husbands first fridge together. There hasn't been any problems and it's very convenient to fit in small spaces. Great for energy and that's a reason why we chose it. Go for it. :) we bought it in Melbourne and have it moved to Queensland, even though it was sitting in storage for a couple of months, it running just as well as it was before the move.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Mel N

Mel Nasked

does this fridge replace a normal fridge?

BrendaM
BrendaM

No. I had contacted the company and they informed me it was not a fridge, it is just a cooler.
The shelves have all cracked on mine and the door to the freezer compartment has broken off and it's only 1 year old. The freezer compartment won't freeze anything properly and your food will go off. Don't waste your money.

Sharron Jackson
Sharron Jackson

No, wouldn't recommend as a normal fridge replacement. I got one for mum as a 2nd fridge. She doesn't use it much, but I can see that it's not that robust. I've looked at a few sites online, and some call the top part an "ice-maker", but some call it a "freezer", which is incorrect. I also bought it thinking it was a freezer on top

Dan78
Dan78

"Bar Fridges" which is what this is, are not designed to freeze foods. The "freezer" section is only just below zero so you can keep ice on it. Normal freezers run around minus 18 degrees.

Get an answer from our members and Hisense representatives

CategoryBar Fridges / Refrigerators