HiSmile Teeth Whitening Kit

2.3

EllieB78

EllieB78Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Not Great

I purchased HiSmile a few years ago and it whitened my teeth and they stayed white for about a year. I recently purchased some refill syringes as I still have the light. I noticed that they have changed their formula and after using all the syringes, my teeth look exactly the same which I’m really disappointed with! They went slightly whiter for a few days and then went back to how they were. I also don’t drink coffee, tea, red wine or any other drink that could stain them. The new formula also burns my gums whereas the old formula didn’t.

Purchased in May 2020.

Romy B.

Romy B.Central Queensland, QLD

Mediocre product.. not worth the money

The design and idea is good and it’s aesthetically pleasing; however, the product doesn’t execute results like it promises. You can barely notice a difference in lightening after using the product, even for multiple times. It’s not worth the money, would be better off getting teeth professionally whitened for the money.

Purchased in January 2019 for A$145.00.

Emma M.

Emma M.South East Queensland, QLD

Pointless

No difference at all, despite using as instructed. My teeth are naturally cream but very healthy, maybe this product would work to help those with stained rather than naturally non white teeth. I've had better results from higher end whitening toothpastes. Well packaged and delivered quickly, but product itself looks cheaply made and is manufactured in China. Would stick to the professionals in future for this type of procedure.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$79.00.

Teeth Whitening Products

Find out how HiSmile Teeth Whitening Kit compares to other Teeth Whitening Products

Mitchell

Mitchell

Be ware scam!

tanya

tanyaSydney, NSW

Ok, didn't really notice much change

Not sure if this works or not? Some days I felt my teeth looked whiter but then others it seemed they were more yellow. Not really sure at all. Will continue for another month and see

Sandra J

Sandra JPerth, WA

Over Promised Under Delivered

First yes the HisMile kit did whiten my teeth. The problem was that it is stingy (around the gums) and the improvement was so slight that i had to stare into the mirror to compare shades, and it wasn't much. That wouldn't be a problem if they weren't claiming all sorts of things like '8 shades brighter'.
I did a few more goes and it got to where it was noticable, but nothing like what their ad described.

Steph

StephPerth, WA

HiSmile does not work

I purchased the HiSmile whitening kit and followed the directions religiously. After six days my teeth looked very very slightly lighter but definitely not noticeably. Very disappointed, however I think if I could keep doing it for longer it may work.

brickette

bricketteBallarat

So easy!!

Recently bought the whitening kit, and it’s fantastic! The gel is quite pleasant, it doesn’t sting (like some other brands) and is easy to apply. The light is great as it turns off after 10 minutes so you don’t go over time.

I also got the pen, which is so great for mid-week for mid week touch ups!