HiSmile Teeth Whitening Kit

HiSmile Teeth Whitening Kit

tanya

tanyaSydney, NSW

Ok, didn't really notice much change

Not sure if this works or not? Some days I felt my teeth looked whiter but then others it seemed they were more yellow. Not really sure at all. Will continue for another month and see

Sandra J

Sandra JPerth, WA

Over Promised Under Delivered

First yes the HisMile kit did whiten my teeth. The problem was that it is stingy (around the gums) and the improvement was so slight that i had to stare into the mirror to compare shades, and it wasn't much. That wouldn't be a problem if they weren't claiming all sorts of things like '8 shades brighter'.
I did a few more goes and it got to where it was noticable, but nothing like what their ad described.

Steph

StephPerth, WA

HiSmile does not work

I purchased the HiSmile whitening kit and followed the directions religiously. After six days my teeth looked very very slightly lighter but definitely not noticeably. Very disappointed, however I think if I could keep doing it for longer it may work.

Teeth Whitening Products

Find out how HiSmile Teeth Whitening Kit compares to other Teeth Whitening Products

brickette

bricketteBallarat

So easy!!

Recently bought the whitening kit, and it’s fantastic! The gel is quite pleasant, it doesn’t sting (like some other brands) and is easy to apply. The light is great as it turns off after 10 minutes so you don’t go over time.

I also got the pen, which is so great for mid-week for mid week touch ups!