Holden Commodore ZB (Wagon) RS

Holden Commodore ZB (Wagon) RS (2017-2021)

Also referred to as: Holden Commodore ZB (Wagon) RS 2020 and Holden Commodore ZB (Wagon) RS 2022.

3.6

• Features
jimm

jimmMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent value for money

Bought a calais v tourer with 7 year warranty and 7 year free road service , after 2 years and 44.000kms the wagon has been great , services are capped and still on orginal tyres. Having the top of the range model helps with my opinion somewhat , if you can afford it dont go for the base model ( your missing out big time ) , the kids love the huge panoramic sunroof and the leather massage heated and cooling seats are a bonus, the only issue has been that the rain sensor dosent work but thats fairly in significant.
Also the growl from the v6 on startup is a nice touch.....

Purchased in April 2018.

GMITCH

GMITCHAU

Fantastic family car, great price, economy size and power

ZB wagon RS. Had the car now for about 6mths. Spent $27k with 5,000km. Fantastic car, very happy with it. Sturdy, very quick, cheap to run, tonnes of room, especially in boot. I fit three bike racks on roof (really sturdy roof-rails) which makes it even more versatile. It's relatively basic in a time when all cars beep and try to drive themselves. Oh. I turn off lane control and auto stop!
I get it serviced at my own mechanic, far more reliable.
Only cons;
-Underpowered headlights (I'm gonna replace!)
-No factory towbar
-duco scratches easily and dash material hard to dust (I'm talking really minor)

Talia

TaliaSydney, NSW

Great Car Crap service

Took my car for under warranty repairs and service at Paul Wakeling Holden in Campbelltown. They had the car all day when they rang me to tell me it needs new engine and wont be able to do it for another 3 weeks. To my surprise when I went to pick it up, they charged $400 for a service and would not give me the car back unless I paid.

Why would any mechanic complete a service on an engine when it needs to be replaced. As I said, the car is amazing (minus the engine replacement) but the service from the Holden Dealer is just disgusting, even the attitude whilst talking to the staff was 0/10.

Purchased in February 2020 for $21,000.00.

Wagons

Find out how Holden Commodore ZB (Wagon) RS compares to other Wagons

Bill Leslie

Bill LeslieHobart, TAS

Fantastic All Rounder

Purchased in April 2019 at Motors Holden.

Dean64

Dean64Perth, WA

The car isn't really that bad, Holden's warranty and after sales service is 1 star

Purchased in June 2019 at Holden Dealers for $26,500.00.