HOLTHIS Mountid

HOLTHIS Mountid

1.0

Piece of crap

Purchased in February 2020 for $24.00.

No returns allowed!

Unfortunately I didn't read there terms of service, they don't take returns. These cheap things don't hold your phone and the clamp that holds it to vent is too weak. It's sad that companies won't stand behind there products. Im sure there days will be numbered.

Purchased in February 2020 at 3SIXT Phone Case for $35.00.

Defective by design Horrible product

I got your Holder as a gift ,but when I turn on the car the phone keeps falling off the holder,I contacted [name removed] ,she keep apologizing but I just want a solution to fix the freaking device in one occasion my phone was sent flying from the device and landed dangerously under my foot, while driving. Stop apologizing and take care of the situation ,I'm not for a refund I need it to know how can make the device more secure so the phone will not fly out of it when I turn ,it seems that they don't care about my issue and are making me more upset by not acknowledging the problem with your device. Believe me your poor customer service skills are a reflection of your company defective product and I will make sure the world knows.

Purchased in December 2019 for $23.00.

Car Accessories

Find out how HOLTHIS Mountid compares to other Car Accessories

Terrible product, terrible customer service

Do not buy. Product broke within days of installation. Cheaply made - clearly cannot withstand the heat coming from the air vents nor does it hold the phone in place as it claims. On one occasion my phone was sent flying from HOLTHIS MOUNTID and landed dangerously under my foot, while driving. Customer service was not helpful. Can't stress enough my disappointment with this product and their customer service.

Purchased in October 2019.

It broke as soon as I opened box

I can’t imagine something cheaper quality that this. And they didn’t want to refund nor send another one, even though I sent a picture and filled all the requirements. Terrible experience

Awful product

The holder falls off the vents anytime you turn if your phone has any weight to it. The company has a no return policy as well which should tell you something. Very cheap materials as well. In no way would i ever recommend this product

Holthis Review

Do not buy this product. It does not work if you have a phone case and does not stay in the holder. After multiple attempts, it fell out of the holder every time while driving. After requesting a return and refund, I was told that all sales a final. The description claims “no slips” which is not accurate.

Non-refundable

I ordered this product by mistake. I contacted the company for a return and they stated all items are nonrefundable. The product is cheaply made and not at all worth the money.

Purchased in November 2019 for $30.00.

Leigh