Brellashade

See the Best Car Accessories in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Global Shop Direct

Karen R.
Karen R.

this is perfect covers the whole windscreen

easy to use love it would recommend it to family and friends. will be buying 1 for my sisters. It covers the whole windscreen which is perfect for my car.

Purchased in October 2021 for $79.00.

Global Shop Direct
Global Shop DirectGlobal Shop Direct

Warmer months are coming, so it will be more and more useful!

Peter D.
Peter D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Brellashade

Great product easy to use, make it easier to put up and pull down, delivery was a bit slow but when I got it, use it everyday thank you have a great day

Purchased in September 2021 for $69.00.

Other Car Accessories

Leo Lady
Leo LadySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic

This is one of the best things I've bought. It's fantastic and very tidy. I love it. It is so easy to install and it looks great in the car.

Purchased in July 2021 for $29.95.

Stephen W.
Stephen W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy to use, compact when not required, the best shade that i have ever used.

The shade itself is compact, easy to use, great product, its a pity something like this product was not on the market before hand instead of wasting money on products, that do not even come close to this product, thank you.

Car Accessories

Find out how Brellashade compares to other Car Accessories

Ray Dunstan
Ray DunstanPerth, WA

Brilliant idea very satisfactory

Brilliant. They are easy to install and they reflect the heat away from inside the car and they are easy to store away I bought two . Highly recommend the Brellashade

paul  hayward
paul haywardMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

best shade for the car yet

bought a lot of shades for the car over the years, this one beats them all .easy to put up and take down and also store away in the side of the door

Purchased in March 2021.

Phantom
PhantomSydney, NSW

Great product

Great product. I have a large sedan and fits my car spot on. Takes less than 1min to install. You just have to follow the easy to read instructions and get used to how to install it in a way that best suits your car. Took me probably 10min the first few times just trying to work out the simplest way for me to install it on my car. But since then 1min. I was also lucky enough to receive a 2nd Brellashade, which fits my rear window.

Purchased in February 2021 at Global Shop Direct for $60.00.