3Rooboost 2000A Peak Extreme Safe Car Jump Starter

4.9

99% · 771 · 1%

Adrian Adam
Adrian Adam

Good product, every driver should have one

Happy with the product. I will not be stressed from now on, if my car’s battery decides to die again Show details ·  1
Mark Crittenden
Mark CrittendenHunter Region, NSW5 posts

Rooboost Power Pack 2000

Great product and very easy to use.
Works very well jump starting.
Can charge things.
Has a torch too see what you are doing.
Easy to charge as it has 240v, 12v and USB charging.
Comes with a great case to hold everything.
The manual is easy to read but a bit hard to understand but you work it out ok.
Excellent piece of equipment and is well made. Show details ·  1
Jon C.
Jon C.

Works like a charm

Website was easy to order from, shipping was quick and product was well packaged. The 2 year warranty is a bonus. Quality of the unit and accessories seems to be OK, but the case it all comes in is excellent.
I had to use use it twice in the same day, the first time it worked a treat, the second time worked perfectly after I realised I hadn’t pushed the plug (that holds the leads that connect to the battery) into the unit far enough. Totally my fault. One rectified, the unit started the vehicle first time.
My vehicle is a 3.5 litre turbo diesel.
Thanks Rooboost. A great product I would happily recommend. Show details ·  1
Brooke Minty
Brooke Minty

Roobost jump pack is a life saver

Best thing I've bought in a long time. It works a treat!! Show details ·  1
Mark Crittenden
Mark CrittendenHunter Region, NSW5 posts

Rooboost Power Pack 2000

Excellent product and great to carry around.
You get a case to put all your items in.
You get a 240v, 12v, 5v USB chargers. So all charging voltages are cover..
Very quick delivery.
Easy to keep it charged ready to use.
It's a bit hard to put jumping cables in but ok once you get the hang of it.
Manual not too bad written but bit hard to understand. Show details ·  1
Mr Philip Franks
Mr Philip Franks

Very happy first time user of Rooboost battery charger

The Jump Starter worked exactly as promised and the instructions in the booklet were easy to follow. Show details ·  1
BradW
BradWWheatbelt, WA

Pleasantly surprised at the Quality

Arrived Quickly, Quality unit, two year warranty, starts my trucks and machines when the batteries get low. I carry it when ever I travel and gives me piece of mind. Show details ·  1
George Maddox
George Maddox

see above

Only received power bank 23 days ago, so too early for any meaningful comment other than it comes with a well-designed case. Show details ·  1
tb46723
tb467232 posts

Excellent product

well packaged and built item with very good instructions. Have used one in anger on a dead flat battery and it worked perfectly. Definitely worth the price. Show details ·  1
Gail
Gail

Well done RooBoost, love it

Terrific product, powerful and does just what it says on the 'box' :-) Show details ·  1
G and GW
G and GW4 posts

Can't fault it

Far better quality and features than I was expecting for the price. Have needed to use it several times and it has worked perfectly. Started the car multiple times with no trouble and without recharging. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
Mark
MarkTasmania3 posts

Perfect piece of equipment and everybody should have 1 in their vehicle

Great price, very reliable, works everytime I have it all the time in my car. I have used it in my vehicle but more importantly I have assisted other drivers and they have been amazed at the size and power of the Car Jump Starter & Power Bank Show details ·  1
Jon Atkinson
Jon Atkinson

perfect for when your on your own

So easy to use have one so bought one for each of our grand daughters Show details ·  1
Mark
MarkWimmera, VIC3 posts

Great product and support

I bought my first Rooboost about 2 years ago. It's the RB-2000 unit. I had an issue which was quickly addressed. I was so impressed with the product and support that I have bought another RB-2000 unit. Great unit, value, quality and support. Show reply
Mike
MikeIllawarra, NSW2 posts

Excellent product, prompt delivery

I needed a higher rated Jump Start device for my V8 Diesel truck. This product was rated correctly and works fine. Well priced and was delivered within 3 days. Show details ·  1