VerifiedMPN:1478

Paul R.
Paul R.
  Fair Incentive

Blind Spot Resoltion

Blind spot is excellent. Nice and clear. Easy to drive.
Aplex
Aplex2 posts

Rear Mission Mirrow

The Mirror is OK but it does not seem to be much better than the standard mirror in my Volkswagen, plus the "FREE" second one does not fit to my existing mirrow in my Lexus, so it looks like I have a spare or a present for someone else in the family with a mirrow the new one will fit Show details
Anne vH
Anne vHNSW, 21528 posts

Excellent vision when no passengers on passenger side of vehicle

Excellent rear vision, limited passenger side vision when passenger seat occupied Show details
Anthony
AnthonyPerth, WA5 posts

The Wide Angle Safety Mirror

After purchasing my first Angel View Wide Mirror, I found it assisted me in seeing more of the traffic around me, to the point I ordered several more sets to give to my Granddaughters so that they can see our Great grandchildren more clearly in the back seat while driving and the response from them was worthwhile the outlay in the purchases. Show details ·  1
Pat
Pat

More views yes please

Definitely get more view
Still trying to get use to it Show details
Karen Rykers
Karen RykersGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Wow no blind spots anymore

Makes a big difference to what you normally see in your rear vision mirror
I want to put dimantes on it lol Dame Edna Show details
Marilyn
MarilynPerth, WA2 posts

Best mirrors ever

Put them on yesterday and couldn't believe the view on them.
Awesome buy. Very happy with it. Show details
Wyn P.
Wyn P.2 posts

The best viewing mirror experience

We absolutely love our Angel View Mirror , it gives you a wider view and is very efficient, we also got two for one .
Robert M
Robert MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect Product

It makes driving so much safer & easier, It's a must have Show details
Mark
Mark

Great Mirror

Gives an all round clear and safe view and is easy to use. Show details
Carol
CarolGippsland, VIC2 posts

Great product glad l bought it

I recommend all medium to large vehicles to have one. Show details
Warren J.
Warren J.Wheatbelt, WA6 posts

Great product

Great Angel View rear-view car mirror. Good quality and fast delivery. A+++++ Show details
Joan
JoanCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC3 posts

This is great, can now see much more to the side and rear

Travelling on the ring road I now have a much clearer view of trucks coming up behind and to the side. Wonderful. Show details
Kathleen
KathleenPerth, WA

Great gift!

My son is learning to drive, so it was a great gift idea and keeps him safer on the roads. Show details
Angel
AngelSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive

Angel View is an Angel helping me drive !

I'm very satisfied with my purchase and service. Thanks for the 2 for 1 offer !! Show details

Sebas A
Sebas A

Several low reviews mention the head rest is in the way: is this the case with all cars, and do you have to remove them to have a clear view of the kids in the back seat.

Elizabeth Moran
Elizabeth Moran

I have no problem whatsoever with the mirror.
I am totally satisfied with the wide angle of it.
Thank you.

Artemis M.

Hi can you please tell me if there is a plastic film over the mirror that has to be taken of it before use the mirror seems to be blurry thanks you cheers

Chad B.

there is no need to have any plastic film on the mirror because the packaging protects it

Global Shop Direct
Global Shop Direct   DM

Hi, yes there is a protective film that needs to be removed

Artemis M.

Ok it said in the instructions that it had on it and had to be removed

phillip s.
phillip s.

does it have a option for night time high beamers, behing you

Chad B.

just use it the same as you would your rear vision mirror

Global Shop Direct
Global Shop Direct   DM

Hi, no it does not have

Paul M.
Paul M.

Can sun visors still be used with the mirror in place?