HoMedics Deluxe One-Second Ear TE-101

HoMedics Deluxe One-Second Ear TE-101

All you could want in a thermometer

We purchased this after using a No Touch baby thermometer.
We found this one much better. It has all the features we needed and works as described.

Unlike our previous thermometer this one doesn't make any noise while it takes a reading so bub doesn't get overly curious.

Once it has taken the reading it emits a single beep (unless the fever warning goes off), which gets a smile out of bub :)
Good set of features, inexpensive
It's a little bit fiddly to hold

Highly recommended!!

I bought one of these online from a website called 'Catch of the Day'- I can't recommend it more! It does exactly what it says it does, quick reading, incredibly simple and easy to use and the memory function is very useful when tracking a fever or talking to someone from GP access.
It's also useful for those parents who just 'aren't too sure' with the beep alert for a fever and the little frown face. The 'night mode' also allows discreet temperature checks in the middle of the night without disturbing or waking your little one.
The carry case ensures that it can always be found, and that it can travel safely from the grandparents house to the grocery store to home again and that it can always be there when you need it to be.
A bargain and I would highly recommend for everyone
cheap, effective, simple to use, night mode, fever alert, celcuius & farenheir reading...the list goes on!
none so far!

I bought this for my baby to read her temperature as i knew i didnt want to fiddle around with holding a thermometer under her arm/under the tongue for a long periods of time (a minute in baby time is ALOT). The compact device is so quick and easy to use, i cant recommend it enough.
This thermometer is so quick and easy to use and for a great price (i got if for $30 from dick smith). As stated in the product name it took only a few seconds from turning it on to get a reading. You just line the red LED light that appears into the ear canal and in a second the reading comes up. If the temperature is high a 'fever alarm' will sound so you will know somethings up.

The thermometer also features a button for night mode so the display lights up so you can read babies temperature while they're asleep in the dark. It also has a memory feature which shows you the last temperature taken so good when you're trying to keep a track the readings. It has a nice compact design yet has a big display with big digits so easy to read (my mum can read it without her glasses). It also comes with a little case for storing it. Perfect!

Where can I buy this product in the uk please?
Claudia8, I don't really know off hand as I'm located in Australia. As a suggestion check out Amazon UK, I found a product there that looks quite similar (HoMedics TE-100 One Second Ear Thermometer), the other suggestion would be to ask them for distributor details on the HoMedics facebook page.