HomeGym Sydney

HomeGym Sydney

1.0

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (7)

Adam

AdamPilbara, WA

Home Gym Melbourne. Stolen $1077 off me. Kicked in the guts before Christmas. SCAM!!!!

I’ve also been scammed

Do not purchase gym equipment from site homegym Melbourne written in the same font as homegym Sydney same website layout etc. I transfer transferred $120 for a weight bench for to the account to also save the 5% discount I have received no confirmation of payment and no way to track my order when you click on a link to track the order it takes you to a webpage that says this website is being updated. I can’t even search and find the original website I made the purchase through anymore. Avoid at all costs

Home Gym Melbourne

Did anyone actually receive their items after purchasing? I feel like such a fool... I purchased the Concept 11 Rower D Model. Received invoice statement and then an email saying it has been shipped! Still waiting and now website is down! ‍♀️ How could I have been so stupid?! Going to see my Bank tomorrow and calling fair trade! Fingers crossed!!!
Renne
Mid North Coast!!

Fitness Equipment Shops

Find out how HomeGym Sydney compares to other Fitness Equipment Shops

Allison M.

Allison M.Mid North Coast, NSW

SCAMMERS now HOME GYM MELBOURNE alias FITNESS AT HOME

I was about to order as the prices were too good to be true and they were the only company that advertised having items in stock. Even the manufacturers don't have them at this time.

On proceeding to checkout they offered a 5% discount for bank transfer or a 2% charge for credit card.

I was tempted but my gut was telling me to be aware.

They emailed me asking if I needed help with my cart.

I relayed my concern about payment and not having a PayPal option.

I then found these reviews just in time as they have now offered me PayPal option saying it is on their site (obviously to get me to go through with my purchase).

DebsStu

DebsStuSouth East Queensland, QLD

To all the people WHO have SAVED ME

I'm so sorry to the people who have been scammed, what a grubby thing to do and I was just about a victim as well. It seemed such a great saving to get an even better discount for paying by Bank transfer. I'm guessing the ability to recall the funds are a lot harder than a Credit Card dispute. I am so grateful I had a tickle at the back of my mind to do a research on this company before paying them and that I found your reviews before I made the same error. Hopefully karma will get these grubs. They've changed their name to Home Gym Melbourne, same Logo and no phone number just a contact us via website deal.

Disgusted

DisgustedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scammers

Piece of crap scammers! Ripping people off during this already depressing time in their lives.... should be ashamed of yourselves you lowlifes.... how disgusting!!!!!!!! I hope you are caught up with and sent to jail.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Dasher09

Dasher09Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fake site

I too purchased items off this website and completed the bank transfer after being offered 5% off. It was after a long night shift and I have never completed a bank transfer before. Should have look closer at the website no contact number or ABN. Haven’t received my items and I’m down $500.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

$314.99

I also came across the website and placed an order for a set of bumper weights. After my order It said I would receive a confirmation email which I did not get! 2 weeks later still no response. Avoid at all costs!!

AnonymousGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Scam Website. Lost $1000

I bought a rower last week and in a brain fade sent funds via bank transfer. I had never sent a Bank transfer in 20 years of online shopping. My fault!! I sent the funds to a Citibank account which my bank is currently trying to retrieve. I don't like my chances. Also, as of 6pm AEST the website is being updated (ie. probably won't come up again). I traced the website's IP address to a location in Russia. The Contact Us email address links to a location in US. I will be more attentive when I online shop in future and no bank transfers.......

Fitness Equipment Shops