Honan Real Estate Insurance

Honan Real Estate Insurance

See the Best Landlord Insurance in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Nick

NickMelbourne

Perfect Service

Been using for a number of years now and can say that Honan are nothing short of sensational at handling claims; efficient service and experienced staff to give you the best advice!

Great Claims Service

I recently had a claim for rent default and damage to my investment property, which was settled quickly and efficiently by the team at Honan. I would highly recommend their landlord insurance product.

Insurance claim madeYes

Amazing personalized service each and every time

I have been dealing with the Honan's Team most days with new business through my agency. If I could rate them higher I would..if your investor, business owner looking for insurance or know anyone please contact them... Chris and Levlia in Brisbane Office AMAZING!!! Words don't describe them enough of thanks...

jessy

Do not go with Honan's Landlord Insurance

SwavaSYDNEY

Agree with disgruntled

Swava

Its better to cut out the brokers and deal with insurer direct---both only have an
interest in themselves.