Honda BF15

Honda BF15

See the Best Outboard Motors in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

My BF-15 Honda

No issues after over 100 hours of use on my 15' x 60'' wide jon boat. Only issue I had is some kind of insect built a mud home in my gas overflow line that comes out beside the water output line. This caused overflow gas to flow into the crankcase making the oil level high. Easy fix, with a call to my local Honda dealer, with about 10 minutes of my time. Highly recommended because it is light, powerful and so quiet that I fish most of the time with it running.

Date PurchasedMay 2012

JimboPerth, WA

Mr Perfect Honda

I have had a Honda BF15A since 1998, it has never let me down, runs on the smell of an oily rag and starts after months of non use first pull. ! Parts easy to get and I would buy one again in a heartbeat.

Honda
James H.Honda

Hi Jimbo, thanks for taking the time to review the BF15, great to hear how economocal the unit is for you. - Sarah

Jimbo

Perth to Fremantle and back in under 10 litres.

Excellent quality and performance

Replaced my 25hp 2 stroke Johnson on my 3.9m Stacer. The Honda is obviously quieter being 4 stroke but the performance, quality and fuel consumption are exception and with a 5 year warrenty this is a great buy. You can actually have a conversation in the boat even at top speed. The gas lift assist is great but maybe should have got a power lift.
Just about everything...
Probably should have got the power lift instead of the gas lift

Honda