4Honeywell CS10XE

33%17%50%

Noise Level
Heating / Cooling Speed
Portability
Brand Manager for Honeywell? Claim your listing.

Neil O.
Neil O.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Glorified fan

Really we can’t tell a significant difference between cool and fan mode.
Easy to operate, seems well built .
What else to say in thirty words.
Five four three two one. Show details
Portability
Philbrand
PhilbrandGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC91 posts

Blue_butterfly
Blue_butterflySydney4 posts

Very Noisy, still cools the room though

I cannot say that I am very satisfied with a product, however, what can one expect from a small portable air conditioner. To me it works more like a fan, makes lots of noise. I cannot hear the TV if it is in use and need to increase TV volume. It is also not possible to sleep with this unit running. Need to spend more money and buy something more substantial.

Show details

OzJ
OzJ2 posts

Noisy & ineffective

I thought this might be a cheaper option for cooling the bedroom. Big mistake. First, the noise it makes is roughly comparable to a helicopter taking off. Good luck trying to sleep with it in the same room. Second, it just doesn't cool. I tried filling it with iced water, even adding ice cubes. No difference. It circulates the air, as any fan would. But any cooling effect is so minimal as to be indiscernible. It's also a clunky, cumbersome design. Hard to fill, hard to clean. I returned mine to the store with a week and demanded my money back, since the salesman assured me it was an efficient cooler. The resignation with which he processed my refund suggested I wasn't the first dissatisfied customer.

Show details