Hunter Pacific Aeroforce

See the Best Ceiling Fans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Expensive, noisy, no-care warranty

Installed five of these in a new build. They look fantastic and move the air around, but they click, clack, whirr, and buzz. Called and lodged a complaint soon after installation, and went through them blaming the installer and the installer blaming the fans. PAID the electrician to come back and check them. Hunter Pacific were really not interested AT ALL, and the warranty is worthless. I would not recommend Aeroforce fans to anyone, and will never install Hunter Pacific again.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Looks good, but don't install in a bedroom

We bought 2 of these fans for the living areas and at the same time 2 other AC fans (different brands) for our bedrooms. The aeroforce fans looks impressive, but when they were first installed they were noisy and one developed a clicking noise. We had to register for the warranty on-line and finally got an agent to look into it. After 3 service calls, the fans were replaced (at first they blamed the installation, then the fact we had bought AC fans not DC, despite the other two different brand AC fans working quietly and perfectly from the same installer). The replacements are much better, however, I am glad we didn't put them in the bedrooms, because they are still too noisy to sleep with them on. They are OK in the living areas. Hunter Pacific were not overly helpful, we had to apply for warranty on-line, we were never told what was happening unless we contacted them, they wanted a recording of the noise sent electronically (which I didn't do) and it took a long drawn out process to get things fixed. They did fix it eventually, but I don't think I would buy one of their fans again.

Date PurchasedJul 2016