1.0 from 1 review

See the Best Ceiling Fans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Not what you pay for

Purchased two marine grade outdoor fans After some years the fan looks perfectly fine and rust free.
But not the screws. Fan blade came flying off and on inspection nearly every screw was rusted in two fans.
The company would have saved a few cents per screw in production...at the expense of safety,
Do not recommend this company or their fans at all.

Date PurchasedDec 2010
I did get a reply from the company who explained I should have inspected more often. They have also replaced the screws. Apparently on installation the chromium seal can be broken and allow the steel to rust. I have asked them why there was not chromium throughout the stainless steel rather than a seal? but that query had to be referred to R&D. So buyer beware, you need to look out for rust, or if as in our case the rust was not visible, you need to replace the screws that hold the fans together every few years.

I have two of these and the one at home blade fell off when cleaning. I had to make new stews. Where can I get replace screws for the other fan?
We went back to the manufacturer who sent us some, which was helpful. We actually found that all the screws needed replacing and have made a note to do that every few years.

CategoryCeiling Fans