Hunter Pacific Radical DC

See the Best Ceiling Fans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great DC Fan

This fan has some great features large 60", 3 plastic blades good balance, we have the Bamboo colour looks like real wood, appears well made, quite when running at all speeds except the highest when you get wind noise from blades, a bit slow to start which appears to be a DC motor thing. The best features are the DC motor, the look, and its almost silent running, also comes with standard GPO plugin cable. If you need a light look elsewhere as its not available. Rate this unit highly, you can buy $400-500.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Dont buy these Fans

I bought 3 of these fans and had them installed they look great and work well except the remote controls are terrible and useless. All 3 remotes were problematic after the 1st summer. I have tried to get mine hard wired to a switch but unfortunately this is not possible. They are very expensive to replace and the company have a bad attitude when you finally get ahold of them.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Exceeded expectations.

I looked long and hard for fans that were quiet, with low electricity use and not too expensive. We put Hunter Radicals DC in four rooms and now wish we had them in every room. They are quiet, efficient and attractive. We have them in bedrooms and living rooms. In the bedrooms, they were brilliant during the heatwaves mid Summer. One has an extension rod, and there is no unwanted movement even at top speed. Very happy with all four.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

looks fantastic works fantastic

i have a very large room which needed better air circulation, especially in winter as I felt all the hot air was rising to the roof and I was cold sitting on the lounge. I turn the fan on low and fantastic! I did not turn the heater on above 21 degrees last winter and now it is hot I have the aircon and 26 and the Radical fan back on again. Wish I could afford to by more of them for years to come

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Quiet, efficient, powerful and attractive fan

We purchased a Radical DC fan to urgently replace the fan in our bedroom 2 years ago. We love it so much we have installed 2 more in our lounge room.
The Radical moves so much air that we have hardly used our air-conditioners this year, and have used 15% less electricity this summer than last summer, despite it being hotter this year.
We had a problem with the control module on our first fan 18 months after purchase, Hunter Pacific reprogrammed the module at no cost to us and were extremely helpful and responsive.
Highly recommend the Radical DC and Hunter Pacific.

Date PurchasedOct 2014