Hurricane Laundry Liquid

Hurricane Laundry Liquid

See the Best Laundry Detergents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Works pretty well

We recently bought a bottle of liquid Hurricane to try due to some of the comments here.
I must say most people’ Views are correct,?it does work pretty well, had cause to wash an old football jersey recently and Hurricane washed all the yellow marks on the collar out and most stains on the jersey were removed.
Mind you this was washed on a 2.5 hour cycle at 90 degrees.
You must be careful though if washing small loads at high temperatures, Hurricane will foam right up.
and you will get heaps of suds.
By and large though it’s pretty good.

Blah blahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wish I found this years ago.

pretty good

I bought some hurricane clothes washing liquid from Woolworths supermarket fairy meadow and was surprised how much it whitened the yellow stained clothes / I was expecting a thin runny liquid that would barely do its job instead I was pleasantly surprised. I would recommend the hurricane clothes washing liquid especially for the budget conscious

brian

The bottle of hurricane clothes washing a yellow colour now and is great for washing almost anything that goes and fits safely into the washing machine / actually I might even buy some more containers

brian

Still buying the lemon scented hurricane clothes washing liquids after years
I must say it's still very good and well priced

maree

mareeBallarat, Victoria

value for money

i use hurricane in my top loader and find it to be excellent. my husband is a carpenter and we also live on acreage so i need a product that is capable of handling tough jobs. hurricane has always been up to the job :)

EileenGarraway

EileenGarrawayVic, 3178

OK

Hurrican laundry liquid really works and it is an excellent price as well. The lemon laundry liquid gives off a wonderful aroma to the clothes and it makes them seem so fresh. The pacakaging of the lemon liquid is easily found on the supermarket shelf as it is yellow in colour and easily spotted. A very good washing detergent.
It's a great product.

angiecat

angiecat

OK

As a liquid detergent it does a fairly good job. However when using the front loader version use much less than the recommended dosage, especially if you are doing smaller loads. If you forget you will end up with too much detergent residue on the clothes.
I have used the lemon front loader variety and found you only need a tiny amount in a front loader, which does make it last a very long time. It is quite a thick liquid so it is quite concentrated.
Even in the front loader variety, if you used their recommended dosage it would foam so much the washing machine has to do another 2 rinses! Use only half the recommended dose for best results in a water efficient washer.

Jean O.

Jean O.asked

Where to buy?

Blah blah

Woollies, Foodland (in SA)

brianasked

Has anyone noticed that the last few containers of hurricane clothes washing liquid has been made to look runny as if it's got too much water and the suds look different while washing as well?

brian

Actually - I think it might be because i sometimes used to shake the container before using

brian

The the new owners of hurricane have ruined a good product and now it's not worth using.
The new batch will be chucked away somehow

brianasked

It seems as if hurricane clothes washing liquid containers have dissappeared off the Woolworths supermarket shelves
Is anyone aware what has happened?

Hi Brian
We mostly shop at Coles and the last time we bought it, the shelf was pretty full.
We don’t very often go to Woolworths, so I can’t answer sorry.

Ok - thanks

Get an answer from our members and Henkel representatives

CategoryLaundry Detergents