4Hurricane Laundry Liquid

4.2

82%18%0%

Causes Irritation Yes · No
Smell
Brand Manager for Henkel? Claim your listing.

Happy asthma customer
Happy asthma customerCanberra 2600, ACT

This is a great product, don’t stop making it!

Mild scent doesn’t cause asthma as most other perfumed brands do. Excellent for those with sensitive skin. Washes clothes, towels and sheets effectively.
Gary1414
Gary1414Illawarra, NSW36 posts

excellent product

This is an excellent product, in “genuine 2 litre size” and not a rip off in “price” and “shrinkflation” like other brands,, and its made in Australia,,, been using for years always works well. Show details
Shauna C.
Shauna C.

I love it!

I purchased Hurricane to wash my husbands’ work clothes. He’s a mechanical engineer and you wouldn’t believe what he comes home looking like most days. It took me a long time to find hurricane as it was tucked away. But I loved the scent and the price point. I figured, what could go wrong? Fast forward to a few months later, I wish I had found it sooner. My husband has even made comments on how clean his uniforms come up, how they feel, and how they smell. I’m really impressed with Hurricane, and I love supporting an Australian made company. Show details
Deb
DebMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

Great value

Excellent results especially on whites if you use the correct wash cycle. It also does a great job on colours. Great value for money. Show details
Smell
Matty C.
Matty C.South East Queensland, QLD24 posts

Good cleaning at a fair price with a nice smell

I've been using Hurricane Lemon Laundry Liquid for years now, it's always brought my clothes up nice and clean with a nice lemon smell and. i can't stand all these other brands smelling like flowers. And it doesn't cost the earth like some other brands. I wouldn't use any other brand
steve6434 posts

Works pretty well

We recently bought a bottle of liquid Hurricane to try due to some of the comments here.

I must say most people’ Views are correct,?it does work pretty well, had cause to wash an old football jersey recently and Hurricane washed all the yellow marks on the collar out and most stains on the jersey were removed.

Mind you this was washed on a 2.5 hour cycle at 90 degrees.

You must be careful though if washing small loads at high temperatures, Hurricane will foam right up.

and you will get heaps of suds.

By and large though it’s pretty good.

Blah blahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA19 posts

brian3,656 posts

pretty good

I bought some hurricane clothes washing liquid from Woolworths supermarket fairy meadow and was surprised how much it whitened the yellow stained clothes / I was expecting a thin runny liquid that would barely do its job instead I was pleasantly surprised. I would recommend the hurricane clothes washing liquid especially for the budget conscious

Show 3 replies

maree
mareeBallarat, Victoria5 posts

value for money

i use hurricane in my top loader and find it to be excellent. my husband is a carpenter and we also live on acreage so i need a product that is capable of handling tough jobs. hurricane has always been up to the job :)

EileenGarraway
EileenGarrawayVic, 3178113 posts

OK

Hurrican laundry liquid really works and it is an excellent price as well. The lemon laundry liquid gives off a wonderful aroma to the clothes and it makes them seem so fresh. The pacakaging of the lemon liquid is easily found on the supermarket shelf as it is yellow in colour and easily spotted. A very good washing detergent.
It's a great product.
angiecat
angiecat8 posts

OK

As a liquid detergent it does a fairly good job. However when using the front loader version use much less than the recommended dosage, especially if you are doing smaller loads. If you forget you will end up with too much detergent residue on the clothes.
I have used the lemon front loader variety and found you only need a tiny amount in a front loader, which does make it last a very long time. It is quite a thick liquid so it is quite concentrated.
Even in the front loader variety, if you used their recommended dosage it would foam so much the washing machine has to do another 2 rinses! Use only half the recommended dose for best results in a water efficient washer.

Ells123
Ells123

Why can't I find this product in Coles or Woolworths on the Mornington Peninsula? It appears it is only available at IGA.

steve64

I just looked at Coles and Woolworths websites and it’s still available, mind you I’m in Sydney, not Victoria maybe it’s not available at Coles/Woolworths down there.

plastesine5

If like : Can possibly even buy it online store.
Can Google search

Jean O.
Jean O.

Where to buy?

Blah blah

Woollies, Foodland (in SA)

brian

Has anyone noticed that the last few containers of hurricane clothes washing liquid has been made to look runny as if it's got too much water and the suds look different while washing as well?

brian

Actually - I think it might be because i sometimes used to shake the container before using

brian

The the new owners of hurricane have ruined a good product and now it's not worth using.

The new batch will be chucked away somehow

See all Hurricane Laundry Liquid questions