1 review

100% · 10%

1 review
DJBEAZTPerth, WA9 posts

Excellent for kids

A great bike for kids. My son enjoys to ride his MX30 very well. The only negative is that the manual which is not straightforward. But, as long as you know about bikes and got the right tools to assemble, it should be alright. I got the bike from Karrinyup Big W for $99. Get it now if your kids love to ride bikes. Enjoy!

Show details

Stacey D.
Stacey D.

I brought my son this bike for Christmas 2023, however the box was missing the front piece of the bike with the number and the arched red piece that goes above the front wheel.
Do I take it back to the store I purchased it from? or can I get the missing piece replaced and sent out?

Yowaraj
Yowaraj

Is the seat adjustable ?

DJBEAZT

No, it's like a motorbike. But really good, even an adult can ride it if interested.

Kiri
Kiri

How do I reinstall the chain on a Moto Bike MX30

DJBEAZT

I have not yet had to replace the chain yet. It should be just like any other bikes chain replacement. Please follow this link https://youtu.be/VdUQKVMPF5I, it will assist you.

Features:

• The Hyper MX30 is a kids bicycle with training wheels that has the appearance of a motocross bike, so your child can feel like an adventurer while staying safe.
  • The bike is designed for kids aged 2 to 4, and has 30cm wheels.
  • It complies with ISO 8098:2002 Safety Standards for Bikes for Young Children, so you can rest easy knowing your child is riding a unit with up-to-scratch safety features.
  • Protective gear must be worn when riding this bike, and riders must be supervised by an adult.

Extra Information