I-medics Relaxa

I-medics Relaxa

See the Best Massage Chairs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Phil

PhilPerth Western Australia

Relaxa

Can anyone help me I need to get in touch with the supplier as i need a new mother board for the main remote control. I have tried calling and emailing but have not had a response.
I called Harvey Norman and they put me onto a repair guy that no longer does these types of repairs but after talking to him he informed me i need a new board.

The chair has power but the controller does not light up or turn on.

Ron
Ron

Hi Phil, I have the same problem with mine, how did you get on ?

Retraction of my 15th January review

Dianne betts
Dianne betts

Hi Phil we have a chair at our parents in NZ and they need some technical support for their chair. Have you got the phone number for the Indian sounding gentleman

Rick

Rickasked

My machine are not fold back up I need some one to repair or help me.

Annie Heeverasked

Hi, I live in Perth Western Australia and have a Imedics Relaxa message chair and is looking for someone that can do a service on it for me?

mamamaung27
mamamaung27

Hi Annie, did you manage to find someone to service yours? I've got one and due for servicing too. and I'm in Perth too.

Annie Heever

Hi there, no not as yet :-( sorry

Janice Hamilton

Janice Hamiltonasked

How do I get a us power cord? chair was bought in New Zealand

Ronald Keen
Ronald Keen

Question doesn't say where chair is to be used, I imagine US power cords are intended for 110v electricity supply which is the norm in the USA so can only suggest to enquire over there. Sorry I cannot be more helpful. Ron Keen

Get an answer from our members and I-medics representatives

CategoryMassage Chairs