I-medics Relaxa

I-medics Relaxa

Relaxa

Can anyone help me I need to get in touch with the supplier as i need a new mother board for the main remote control. I have tried calling and emailing but have not had a response.
I called Harvey Norman and they put me onto a repair guy that no longer does these types of repairs but after talking to him he informed me i need a new board.

The chair has power but the controller does not light up or turn on.

Hi Phil, I have the same problem with mine, how did you get on ?

Retraction of my 15th January review

Following the publication of my 15th Jan review I was still unable to make contact with imedics but did established that their web listed tel No & email address are no longer current.

However, Harvey Normans were able to give me the Tel. No. of the supplier of their massage chairs which I rang & spoke to a very charming Indian sounding gentleman who was genuinely concerned that the massaging function of my Relaxa chair was no longer working.

He led me through a series of checks & lo & behold my chair is now operating perfectly again. I am truly indebted to him for his patience & understanding during our telephone conversation. What did he suggest I try? Why switching it on of course!
Yours, "yes with one foot in the grave", & my sincere apologies, Ronald Keen

Hi Phil we have a chair at our parents in NZ and they need some technical support for their chair. Have you got the phone number for the Indian sounding gentleman

My machine are not fold back up I need some one to repair or help me.

Hi, I live in Perth Western Australia and have a Imedics Relaxa message chair and is looking for someone that can do a service on it for me?
Hi Annie, did you manage to find someone to service yours? I've got one and due for servicing too. and I'm in Perth too.Hi there, no not as yet :-( sorry

How do I get a us power cord? chair was bought in New Zealand
Question doesn't say where chair is to be used, I imagine US power cords are intended for 110v electricity supply which is the norm in the USA so can only suggest to enquire over there. Sorry I cannot be more helpful. Ron Keen

Similar listings