11Ikea Lycksele Lovas

Ikea Lycksele Lovas

11Ikea Lycksele Lovas
4.4

80%20%0%
Brand Manager for IKEA? Claim your listing.

Sassyandsmiley
SassyandsmileyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Not at all comfortable

Looks good, easy to put together. I paid the top price for the good mattress. Had to put a foam topper and 2 Doonas on it. Still hard. Would have been better off paying the cheaper price for the simple foam mattress.

tahlyse
tahlyse7 posts

great bed

We have the single chair bed and it is fantastic, comfortable and sits well in a corner as a spare bed when we have someone stay. Put a few nice cushions on it when folded up and it looks good.

Xee
Xee2 posts

Better than expected

Bought this futon for the front of an RV my husband and I were rebuilding. We are in our mid to late 40's and wasn't sure our backs could "do" the futon-thing. We did add a 1 1/2" memory foam topper, which still folds quite well when putting into the couch position and under the cover, but more importantly, we are VERY comfortable. I sleep soundly and have zero aches during the night or the morning. I am pleasantly surprised with this product and would absolutely recommend it..

raven
raven

Inexpensive high quality bed

Love this bed! Have never used it as a sofa, but sleep on it every night. Very good support and comfortable for a shorter person of 5'5". Was going to buy a cheap, disposable futon from Walmart but saw this bed being assembled on YouTube. Wanted it badly and found it at Ikea; searched for bin numbers and got it home, myself.

Wonderful!

virles93
virles93VIC, 319337 posts

Compact and comfortable

I chose this sofa because I needed something narrow to fit in a smaller room whilst still offering a double-bed.

This couch is compact, looks good, is easy to pull out and actually quite comfortable! You can choose different mattresses for the sofa.

I have had the couch for 8 years now, have changed the mattress and it is still going.
Small, comfortable, easy to use, look good
Not very stylish, no armrest