Ikea Lycksele Lovas

Ikea Lycksele Lovas

4.4

Not at all comfortable

Looks good, easy to put together. I paid the top price for the good mattress. Had to put a foam topper and 2 Doonas on it. Still hard. Would have been better off paying the cheaper price for the simple foam mattress.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
tahlyse

tahlyse

great bed

We have the single chair bed and it is fantastic, comfortable and sits well in a corner as a spare bed when we have someone stay. Put a few nice cushions on it when folded up and it looks good.

Date PurchasedMar 2014

Better than expected

Bought this futon for the front of an RV my husband and I were rebuilding. We are in our mid to late 40's and wasn't sure our backs could "do" the futon-thing. We did add a 1 1/2" memory foam topper, which still folds quite well when putting into the couch position and under the cover, but more importantly, we are VERY comfortable. I sleep soundly and have zero aches during the night or the morning. I am pleasantly surprised with this product and would absolutely recommend it..

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Sofas & Recliners

Find out how Ikea Lycksele Lovas compares to other Sofas & Recliners

Inexpensive high quality bed

Love this bed! Have never used it as a sofa, but sleep on it every night. Very good support and comfortable for a shorter person of 5'5". Was going to buy a cheap, disposable futon from Walmart but saw this bed being assembled on YouTube. Wanted it badly and found it at Ikea; searched for bin numbers and got it home, myself.

Wonderful!

virles93

virles93VIC, 3193

Compact and comfortable

I chose this sofa because I needed something narrow to fit in a smaller room whilst still offering a double-bed.
This couch is compact, looks good, is easy to pull out and actually quite comfortable! You can choose different mattresses for the sofa.
I have had the couch for 8 years now, have changed the mattress and it is still going.
Small, comfortable, easy to use, look good
Not very stylish, no armrest

Lyn M.

Lyn M.asked

does a cover come with it? Or do you purchase it separately?

RobinH

RobinHasked

Ref. Instructions "LYCKSELE" 12003 (2018-11-06), Page 8 shows the joints between the seat and the backrest/flat bed. On the seat, under the 'male' part of each joint, a small piece of metal hangs down loosely and the diagram shows it still hanging down when the two parts are joined together. Please can anyone tell me the purpose of this dangly bit of metal as I cannot see any obvious function for it which worriies me slightly! Thanks

Dawnasked

My sofa bed wont lock in place when open. Had 3 bad nights sleep due to this and had family staying. Done as instructions say nothing works. Any help?

Customer
Customer

I had same
Issue and had small legs the wrong way around. Changed them and now it’s great

Dawn

I followed as it says on the instructions. I will change the small legs around see if that works thank you.

CategorySofas & Recliners