Ikea Lycksele Lovas

Ikea Lycksele Lovas

See the Best Sofas & Recliners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Not at all comfortable

Looks good, easy to put together. I paid the top price for the good mattress. Had to put a foam topper and 2 Doonas on it. Still hard. Would have been better off paying the cheaper price for the simple foam mattress.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

great bed

We have the single chair bed and it is fantastic, comfortable and sits well in a corner as a spare bed when we have someone stay. Put a few nice cushions on it when folded up and it looks good.

Date PurchasedMar 2014

Better than expected

Bought this futon for the front of an RV my husband and I were rebuilding. We are in our mid to late 40's and wasn't sure our backs could "do" the futon-thing. We did add a 1 1/2" memory foam topper, which still folds quite well when putting into the couch position and under the cover, but more importantly, we are VERY comfortable. I sleep soundly and have zero aches during the night or the morning. I am pleasantly surprised with this product and would absolutely recommend it..

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Inexpensive high quality bed

Love this bed! Have never used it as a sofa, but sleep on it every night. Very good support and comfortable for a shorter person of 5'5". Was going to buy a cheap, disposable futon from Walmart but saw this bed being assembled on YouTube. Wanted it badly and found it at Ikea; searched for bin numbers and got it home, myself.

Wonderful!

virles93

virles93VIC, 3193

Compact and comfortable

I chose this sofa because I needed something narrow to fit in a smaller room whilst still offering a double-bed.
This couch is compact, looks good, is easy to pull out and actually quite comfortable! You can choose different mattresses for the sofa.
I have had the couch for 8 years now, have changed the mattress and it is still going.
Small, comfortable, easy to use, look good
Not very stylish, no armrest

Muhammad B.

Muhammad B.asked

We bought the Lycksele Ikea Sofa Bed recently. I had installed it myself and all this while it was kept as a sofa. Last night, we made it into a bed - the problem is the moment we try to sleep on it, it does not stay flat and the bottom part moves up. I checked the online support and saw a suggestion regarding the wheels - I have now changed the wheels position such that one is facing outward and the other inward - but still the problem is continuing. Any help?

Gaz

Gazasked

Our bed has the same issue as the others where it starts to collapse when you sit on the bottom (the same bit you would lift to begin putting back as a couch). Anyone know why this is?

Moe

Moeasked

Does the bottom of the bed collapse when you get on it or have we done something wrong?

tahlyse
tahlyse

Our has never collapsed maybe it’s not put together correctly

Get an answer from our members and IKEA representatives

CategorySofas & Recliners