Il Tutto Nico

Il Tutto Nico

Lorraine

Lorraine

The worst bag I have ever bought!!!! Do not buy!!!!!

I bought a nappy bag from Il Tutto. After a couple of months, the leather on the bag disintegrated. It looks like a 10 year old bag now. After making a complaint to the company after 6 months, my complaint was dismissed by the owner as wear and tear. After 6 months???? What a joke!!!!! This is the worst bag I have ever bought!!!!!

Morrigan

MorriganNSW

Nappy bag in disguise

EB19

EB19AU

Looks good but not practical

Summer's mum

Summer's mum

I love it

I get lots of compliments on this bag. Lots of people don't realise it's a proper baby bag. I bought it in red and love it but the navy's nice too. It still looks like new. I love all the compartments the bottle holder that came with. It doesn't fit all brand bottles but I use Medela and it fits fine.

I also love the change mat that came with it. It fits everything I need in it with room to spare (so good if you have another child). I love the teddybear bag charm thing, super cute. I love this bag so much and plan on using it as a overnight bag when my children are older.

Absolutely perfect:)

Dannii Minogue was featured in Vogue magazine, carrying the black Ill Tutto "nico" nappy bag, and it just looked so sleek, I just knew I had to buy one for my daughter in law. I wanted the blue one, which was out of stock at Ostara in Brighton, but I was able to order and pay for it over the phone. This bag doesn't look like a nappy bag but it's practical and stylish. The. Signature little Teddy bear tags really are lovely. It's very good quality and will definitely last through several more grandchildren.
    Practical and trendy all at once. It's a very classy bag.
    I had to order it sight unseen, which is a bit of a risk for $250.00, but fortunately it arrived in time and my daughter in law loves it.