2Infasecure Achieve Premium

Ease of Height Adjustment

Ros
Ros2 posts

Amazing seat

Absolutely love the infasecure seat. Safest seat out there, love that it has such incredible harnessing limits which is perfect for us as my girl has a long torso and other brands she wouldnt fit the harness long.
Easy to install and when she was a baby it had great recline with no head flip issues. Love that it’s narrow enough to fit 3 seats across in the future. Tether straps super easy and you get used to it fast Show details
Jasmin
JasminDarwin, NT

Unsatisfactory/poor after sales assistance

Stick with Britax.

Purchased a premium seat initially as Infasecure offer replacement covers for purchase and I require the premium fabrics due to the extremely hot and humid conditions we live in.

Try to purchase a replacement premium seat cover and only a cheap fabric is offered which completely forfeits why I bought the premium seat initially. Will stick with Britax in future. Show details

Memo
Memo

Terrible service

I purchased this seat July 2020. I wash the cover one every 2 months or as needed always washed in a front loader gentle cycle. I washed last week the fabric tore and a press stud broke. Infasecure won't cover as they accused me of forful movement on the press stud never had an issue till now. This car seat is not cheap I've followed all care instructions and now being told I need to spend more money on a cover. How is this really supposed to last till 8 years with this crap quality fabric!
InfaSecure   DM

Hello, Thanks for reaching out! We're sorry to hear that you're disappointed. Unfortunately as the damage to the cover has been caused by the washing machine, this is not something that is covered by warranty.

HonestHoncho
HonestHoncho11 posts

OK but lacking for top of the range model

You shouldn't need tether extensions for standard cars (design them longer as standard) and why is a top of the range seat NOT isofix? Install instructions could be better. Extension strap being too short is such poor design, Chinese cars must be very small...
Pee
PeeSydney, NSW4 posts

Would not recommend

This seat came highly recommended by the staff at Baby Village Bondi Junction. I went in looking for the Safe and Sound equivalent but was talked into this Infasecure instead. Anyway I’ve been disappointed with it since the beginning when the middle buckle constantly irritated by daughters inner thigh. I mentioned this to Baby Village and they gave me a replacement buckle which made no difference at all. The seat is so upright that there’s no way a child can comfortably have a nap(most kids will have a nap at some point in the car)
And to top it off the seat hurts her middle back!
My younger daughter has the Safe and Sound Maxi Guard Pro and it’s heavenly!!
100 times better!! Show details
Safety
Ease of Height Adjustment
InfaSecure   DM

Hello, Thanks for reaching out! We certainly appreciate your feedback. If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

KerryS
KerrySSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Absolutely amazing

Wow! This seat is amazing! 9 recline setting making it the best ff seat in the market, beautiful soft bamboo fabric so no more sweaty backs, easy to use twist and lift headrest, easy to remove covers to wash. Really deep seat so lots of leg room for rf toddlers! Highly recommend!! Best seat in the market!! Show details ·  1
Caroline
CarolineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC6 posts

Great seat but fabric substandard

Love this seat but it’s our 2nd seat and barley used. Roughly 6-8 months old and the pilling around where my daughters feet go is very disappointing- Infasecure don’t cover the fabric for pilling under warranty. My daughter barley wears socks never mind shows when she’s in it so very disappointed that the fabric has done this considering the RRP on this seat is $749. Infasecure’s solution is for me to buy a new set of covers Show details