10Maxi-Cosi Pria Car Seats

100% · 670%

Vic L
Vic LPerth, WA3 posts
  Pria

Great piece of mind for families

After much consideration we ended up purchasing the maxi cosi Pria after seeing so many positive reviews. We also had professional insight from Melissa at Maxi cosi and she helped us determine what was best for our youngest and took my concerns seriously.

So far my little one is sitting great and is happy in her seat. The recline is the best part for us especially with a reflux baby, we feel she is more secure and happy which in turn makes me feel less anxious while driving.

All in all I can’t fault the maxi cosi Pria, I’m sure we will get a good amount of time out of this car seat and more! Would definitely recommend 11/10. Show details ·  1

Breeanna R.
Breeanna R.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent seat all round

Seat is easy to install, easy to clean, instructions are easy to read. My husband often swaps the seat between our cars and it only takes him a few minutes. My newborn loves being in the car seat, never cries, he falls asleep easy and does not experience head flop. The smart guide for the top tether strap makes putting baby in and out of seat so much easier when rear facing especially when I have a 4x4, it's a high vehicle and I don't have to reach over the top tether. Show details ·  1
Michelle Glanville
Michelle Glanville

Easy to navigate

Easy access putting baby in/ out of car seat as seat belt anchor user friendly and top tether able to be left in place
Baby is comfortable and sleeps well when travelling
As yet have not removed seat
Slightly difficulty clipping due to padding between legs Show details ·  1
Kate  V
Kate VGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts
Jasmine C
Jasmine CSouth Australia4 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Pria G-Cell

Fantastic car seat, highly recommend!

Fantastic car seat. Small, compact base making it easy to fit seats next to each other. Reclined position for rear facing leaves no chin to chest with baby very comfortable. One handed adjustment of head support/strap height makes it very easy to ensure correct fit every time. Best feature by far though is the smart guide, which leaves one side free of a tether strap making it very easy to reach in to get baby without needing to adjust every time. A breeze to install with the smart lock belt system. Overall 10/10 car seat that I’d highly recommend! Show details ·  1
Andy
Andy

Safe and secure

Safe and secure for my little girls. Clearly a quality product! Show details ·  1
Alana K.
Alana K.Far North Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Verified Pria G-Cell

Very happy with purchase!

Use:
First time using it/adjusting it was a bit stressful but it was easy to adjust once I remembered where to release the straps

Install/Removal:
We haven’t had to take it out yet and it was installed by Baby Bunting

Fit:
This car seat fit’s really well in my car, an SUV (Lexus NX)

Experience:
We were unsure if we would be able to use the car seat to take our Bub home, as he was born at 37 weeks and was 2kg, but at discharge from special care, he was 2.7kg and he fit well Show details ·  1

samaustin1223
samaustin1223
Hannah P
Hannah P2 posts
Krystaljaade
KrystaljaadeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Maxi Cosi for Bubs

Love the seat. I have OCD so everything needed to be perfect with my purchase. However as months have passed on one thing on the daily really irritates me, and that is the padding for the buckle compartment. It continues to slide out as it is not secured to anything. No press button, velcro, just slide in under the seat.

I do love how easy the process of installing the seat is and the smart fix component makes life a dream. Show details ·  1

Marnie H.
Marnie H.Perth, WA3 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Pria G-Cell

Fabulous easy use baby seat

I bought this seat as a Grandma looking for a good quality, safe extended rear facing seat for my Granddaughter. Because it’s only used occasionally I have had to install and uninstall the seat several times. It is so easy to do and each time I am able to get a really solid good fit with minimal fuss. Bub seems comfy in the seat and I love the smart tether which makes lifting a heavy baby in and out so much easier! Show details ·  1
Tamara R.
Tamara R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Pria

We love the Maxi-Cosi Pria

We purchased the Maxi-Cosi for our newborn after doing research on different car seats and fault it. We LOVE the smart guide tether feature - it makes getting bub in and out of the car so much easier. The car seat is really nice and compact without compromising on safety or clever features, including comfortable padding, easy one-handed adjustments, and magnetic strap holders. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a high quality car seat with all the clever features! Show details ·  1
Nat
NatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified Pria G-Cell

Highly recommend - best newborn seat!

Brilliant seat, great customer service. Has made getting our newborn in and out of the car for daycare drop offs and pick ups for our older son a breeze! Highly recommend. Our newborn sleeps so well in this seat Show details ·  1
Nadine
Nadine

Safe, straightforward, comfy

Love this seat! My baby seems nice and comfy in there, and I love the smartguide for the top tether - game changer for getting young babies out. Installation was very easy. Show details ·  1
haoming t.
haoming t.

Good product

Easy to install and use. I really like the SMART Guide® top tether which makes placing and removing baby is not a backbreaking jon even for my wife who is slightly shorter. Material is in good quality and can see baby is really comfy in there. Show details ·  1