Innovation Square ULT-88

Innovation Square ULT-88

See the Best Massage Chairs in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Innovation Square

3.6
Alan R.
Alan R.Victoria

Innovation Square Massage Chair -Poor Quality

If I could give it a negative rating I would. Bought this massage chair new, 3 months later the massage wheel came through the back . Tried unsuccessful to have it repaired. The company and owner refused. Eventually they sent me a replacement rear backing for me to replace. No back up service, Zero customer service.Would not recommend this Chinese product or company

Purchased for $1,800.

Jennifer F. November 26t
Jennifer F. November 26tMid North Coast, NSW

My chair is wonderful

I am having trouble finding the phone number for Innovation Square in Perth. I purchased my chair from the outlet in Sydney a few years ago and I just need a couple of replacement mats, Does anyone have the phone number for them. Thanks

Purchased in for $3,200.

Gaye
GayeCentral, SA

Needing a manual for the ULT88.

hoping someone out there may help me... I have just purchased this chair second hand and are looking for a manual for the ULT88. Does anyone know where I can download it?
Also if the company doesn't have after sales service where is everyone going to get the problems fixed, I live in South Australia.

Purchased in .

Mark
MarkCanberra 2600, ACT

very average service

Judging on all the comments i have read , i would say to this company that if you dont lift your act on your after sale service when problems arise , that people like myself will really hesitate to buy this chair and from your company the fact is that a number of people have said they have 5 yrs warranty on the chair and you people just ignore them keep going and you will be tarted too the same brush as that big telco called T . 90% of people should be satisfied paying out this amount of money , and not 50%..............

Ali Khan
Ali KhanKingsford, NSW

Best massage chair you can get

I have been using this chair for over 2 years, 4 star for best performance but i ate one star due to the leather is getting wear-off and i dont know where i can get replacement cover. Emailing innovation square has as usual no response

Vikas Mehta
Vikas MehtaSydney, NSW

Worst Service

I sent 8 email and left 9 voice messages no one gets back to me. I bought massage chair year and half back. I have 5 years warranty noone is picking up phone directly going to voice message. I already complaint to Fairtrading. I am living in next suburb from where I bought (Riverstone). I paid A$600 for 5 years warranty. Very crap service. Please do not buy anything from them.

Linger
LingerSydney, NSW

Warranty problems.

I am just about to ring fair trading as they continue to not reply about my problems.I have 1 year left of warranty and I have not any faith in there customer service.They hope I just go away before warranty expires,They say they need to know the problem first but I am not a massage mechanic ,I paid 4.500$ and it only takes them to come for a day to fix it.Thanks Innovation square for showing me your lack of care and I would not recommend anyone to have dealings with you again.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Clara V.

Reliable, fantastic chair even after 5 years !

Literally the best massage chair I have ever owned. Never had a issue at all, love the stretch function, and the night time massage puts me to sleep!! I would defiantly recommend to others. I have had 3 friends buy the same after they tried my chair ! It's probably the best out there!

Spring
SpringHunter Region, NSW

This Chair is a piece of crap!

katiekent
katiekentBrisbane

Worst customer service EVER

I bought this chair and while it was great when it was working, the automatic settings now have stopped working and just massages the lower back. I rang them and they said without a invoice number they won't help me. I said I only want advice on what can be wrong with it but they won't even give me that answer. So good luck if you ever have a problem with your chair as you are on your own.

Sally B
Sally B

I love it!

I have had an ULT-88 for a few months now and it is simply wonderful. It massages everything I need and I use it every day. I have to fight the rest of my family for time on it!

Jillian y
Jillian yCentral Queensland, QLD

excellent. .... best investment

Love coming from work and hopping in the chair. All the aches and pains go away and I'm completely relaxed. All my family enjoy it too. The best investment ever.

mehmet
mehmetGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

shocking service

Beware My chair is less than 6 months old broke down twice contacted them on both occasions they asked me to get the part and fix it first time reluctant to send anyone and second time has been 3 weeks they wont send anyone to take a look at a fault even though l have 5 years extended warranty shocking service machine is good when working though to be fair

jayne
jayneWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Fantastic

I have had my chair for nearly 12 months. I wanted to test before writing a review. I bought this chair as I was spending so much time between the chiro and massage. I have a bad back as well as painful rheumatoid. This chair is wonderful. It is fantastic. After trying out the chair my eight-year-old granddaughter said "When I grow up, I want to marry that chair." You will not be disappointed if you purchase. One very slight dislike is it is definitely designed and made for people bigger than 5 ft 2 in and 57kg.

Birthday Present

I bought the Innovation Square ULT-88 as a surprise 60th birthday present for my husband. We both love it and have a massage before going to bed. Wonderfully relaxing after a hard days work. I phoned Customer Service because I needed it delivered quickly. They were very helpful and chair was delivered by required date.