Innovation Square ULT-88

3.6

Jennifer F. November 26t

Jennifer F. November 26tMid North Coast, NSW

My chair is wonderful

I am having trouble finding the phone number for Innovation Square in Perth. I purchased my chair from the outlet in Sydney a few years ago and I just need a couple of replacement mats, Does anyone have the phone number for them. Thanks

Purchased in May 2015 for A$3,200.00.

Gaye

GayeCentral, SA

Needing a manual for the ULT88.

hoping someone out there may help me... I have just purchased this chair second hand and are looking for a manual for the ULT88. Does anyone know where I can download it?
Also if the company doesn't have after sales service where is everyone going to get the problems fixed, I live in South Australia.

Purchased in April 2020.

Mark

MarkCanberra 2600, ACT

very average service

Judging on all the comments i have read , i would say to this company that if you dont lift your act on your after sale service when problems arise , that people like myself will really hesitate to buy this chair and from your company the fact is that a number of people have said they have 5 yrs warranty on the chair and you people just ignore them keep going and you will be tarted too the same brush as that big telco called T . 90% of people should be satisfied paying out this amount of money , and not 50%..............

Ali Khan

Ali KhanKingsford, NSW

Best massage chair you can get

I have been using this chair for over 2 years, 4 star for best performance but i ate one star due to the leather is getting wear-off and i dont know where i can get replacement cover. Emailing innovation square has as usual no response

Worst Service

I sent 8 email and left 9 voice messages no one gets back to me. I bought massage chair year and half back. I have 5 years warranty noone is picking up phone directly going to voice message. I already complaint to Fairtrading. I am living in next suburb from where I bought (Riverstone). I paid A$600 for 5 years warranty. Very crap service. Please do not buy anything from them.

Linger

LingerSydney, NSW

Warranty problems.

I am just about to ring fair trading as they continue to not reply about my problems.I have 1 year left of warranty and I have not any faith in there customer service.They hope I just go away before warranty expires,They say they need to know the problem first but I am not a massage mechanic ,I paid 4.500$ and it only takes them to come for a day to fix it.Thanks Innovation square for showing me your lack of care and I would not recommend anyone to have dealings with you again.

Reliable, fantastic chair even after 5 years !

Literally the best massage chair I have ever owned. Never had a issue at all, love the stretch function, and the night time massage puts me to sleep!! I would defiantly recommend to others. I have had 3 friends buy the same after they tried my chair ! It's probably the best out there!

Spring

SpringNewcastle

This Chair is a piece of crap!

katiekent

katiekentBrisbane

Worst customer service EVER

I bought this chair and while it was great when it was working, the automatic settings now have stopped working and just massages the lower back. I rang them and they said without a invoice number they won't help me. I said I only want advice on what can be wrong with it but they won't even give me that answer. So good luck if you ever have a problem with your chair as you are on your own.

Sally B

Sally B

I love it!

I have had an ULT-88 for a few months now and it is simply wonderful. It massages everything I need and I use it every day. I have to fight the rest of my family for time on it!

Jillian y

Jillian yCentral Queensland, QLD

excellent. .... best investment

Love coming from work and hopping in the chair. All the aches and pains go away and I'm completely relaxed. All my family enjoy it too. The best investment ever.

mehmet

mehmetGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

shocking service

Beware My chair is less than 6 months old broke down twice contacted them on both occasions they asked me to get the part and fix it first time reluctant to send anyone and second time has been 3 weeks they wont send anyone to take a look at a fault even though l have 5 years extended warranty shocking service machine is good when working though to be fair

jayne

jayneWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Fantastic

I have had my chair for nearly 12 months. I wanted to test before writing a review. I bought this chair as I was spending so much time between the chiro and massage. I have a bad back as well as painful rheumatoid. This chair is wonderful. It is fantastic. After trying out the chair my eight-year-old granddaughter said "When I grow up, I want to marry that chair." You will not be disappointed if you purchase. One very slight dislike is it is definitely designed and made for people bigger than 5 ft 2 in and 57kg.

Birthday Present

I bought the Innovation Square ULT-88 as a surprise 60th birthday present for my husband. We both love it and have a massage before going to bed. Wonderfully relaxing after a hard days work. I phoned Customer Service because I needed it delivered quickly. They were very helpful and chair was delivered by required date.

Mike G

Mike GPerth

Pretty good chair

I've bought the chair because of spinal problems. Believe it or not but it had helped a lot with the back muscles.
Also I've looked around and I couldn't find a better chair for similar value, so that's another plus.
I never had a problem with the chair. I had it for over 2 years now.

huskypos

huskyposAU

innovation square ULT88

chair failed in full recline (weightless) position with my Mrs in it , unable to get out herself , it was like trying to get out of your car via the window with your seatbelt still on,,,,contacted innovation square , not help what so ever , have now e mailed them 15 times and called them , still have an ultra expensive inoperative piece of dogs do do , only because of their customer service ,I have had better service from a chip shop

Ben T

Ben TPerth

My wife call "him" Tony Stark!

Buying a massage chair was never on my to-buy list. But my wife really wished to have the convenience of a massage in our home. After researching online for the best chair for our needs, we came across ULT-88 from Innovative Square. It's tailored to all we wanted from head to toe. The best feature being the back detector. With this chair's rollers detects your spine & with the combination of airbags, it gives a intense yet relaxing full body massage. As there are many functions to the ULT-88, the selections are endless. It is truly an amazing chair that we enjoy daily.

innovation S.Innovation Square

we're happy that you and your wife are loving the chair! do let us know if you need anything.

Innovation Square ULT-88 excellent massage chair

Purchased a ULT-88 in 2014 and have used the chair every day after coming home from a hard day at work; great for relaxation and stress relief. The chair did have an issue approx 4 months after the purchase; however, contacted the support help desk and the support to resolve the problem was good. They were quick to reply and fix the issue. I would recommend the ULT-88 to anyone looking for a massage chair that you want to use every day.

innovation S.Innovation Square

Hi Frank, thanks for your business and we appreciate the vote of confidence in our product!

Absolutely Love It !!!

We have had our ULT-88 a few months now and it is the best thing we have ever bought. It is great for relieving our stiffness, injuries and aches and pains. We look forward to using it every day. We have had no problems with it at all and we just love it. Well done Innovation Square!

innovation S.Innovation Square

Thanks for the kind review David, we're happy to know that it is relieving your pain and injuries!

James

JamesBulleen

Service after warranty

Innovation Square provided excellent services even after the warranty which I'm enjoying everyday after work. Responding email request within 24 hours and sometimes within couple of hours. Love this massage chair and love the services

innovation S.Innovation Square

Hi James, Thanks for your kind review and we hope you continue enjoying the chair!