2Innovation Square ULT-88

64% · 2310 · 28%

sally
sallyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

fantastic chair

I believe this company has gone into liquidation. After 7 years of regular use, I needed someone to fix a problem with my chair. George, who is Melbourne based, was excellent if anyone needs repairs or a service on their chair.
George 0405 001 319 Show details
Alan R.Victoria2 posts

Innovation Square Massage Chair -Poor Quality

If I could give it a negative rating I would. Bought this massage chair new, 3 months later the massage wheel came through the back . Tried unsuccessful to have it repaired. The company and owner refused. Eventually they sent me a replacement rear backing for me to replace. No back up service, Zero customer service.Would not recommend this Chinese product or company Show details
Jennifer F. November 26t
Jennifer F. November 26tMid North Coast, NSW2 posts

My chair is wonderful

I am having trouble finding the phone number for Innovation Square in Perth. I purchased my chair from the outlet in Sydney a few years ago and I just need a couple of replacement mats, Does anyone have the phone number for them. Thanks Show details
Gaye
GayeCentral, SA

Needing a manual for the ULT88

hoping someone out there may help me... I have just purchased this chair second hand and are looking for a manual for the ULT88. Does anyone know where I can download it?
Also if the company doesn't have after sales service where is everyone going to get the problems fixed, I live in South Australia. Show details
Mark
MarkCanberra 2600, ACT

very average service

Judging on all the comments i have read , i would say to this company that if you dont lift your act on your after sale service when problems arise , that people like myself will really hesitate to buy this chair and from your company the fact is that a number of people have said they have 5 yrs warranty on the chair and you people just ignore them keep going and you will be tarted too the same brush as that big telco called T . 90% of people should be satisfied paying out this amount of money , and not 50%..............
Standard User
Standard UserKingsford, NSW7 posts

Best massage chair you can get

I have been using this chair for over 2 years, 4 star for best performance but i ate one star due to the leather is getting wear-off and i dont know where i can get replacement cover. Emailing innovation square has as usual no response

Vikas Mehta
Vikas MehtaSydney, NSW2 posts

Worst Service

I sent 8 email and left 9 voice messages no one gets back to me. I bought massage chair year and half back. I have 5 years warranty noone is picking up phone directly going to voice message. I already complaint to Fairtrading. I am living in next suburb from where I bought (Riverstone). I paid A$600 for 5 years warranty. Very crap service. Please do not buy anything from them.

Linger
LingerSydney, NSW6 posts

Warranty problems

I am just about to ring fair trading as they continue to not reply about my problems.I have 1 year left of warranty and I have not any faith in there customer service.They hope I just go away before warranty expires,They say they need to know the problem first but I am not a massage mechanic ,I paid 4.500$ and it only takes them to come for a day to fix it.Thanks Innovation square for showing me your lack of care and I would not recommend anyone to have dealings with you again.

John T
John T

Reliable, fantastic chair even after 5 years !

Literally the best massage chair I have ever owned. Never had a issue at all, love the stretch function, and the night time massage puts me to sleep!! I would defiantly recommend to others. I have had 3 friends buy the same after they tried my chair ! It's probably the best out there!

Spring
SpringHunter Region, NSW7 posts

katiekent
katiekentBrisbane8 posts

Worst customer service EVER

I bought this chair and while it was great when it was working, the automatic settings now have stopped working and just massages the lower back. I rang them and they said without a invoice number they won't help me. I said I only want advice on what can be wrong with it but they won't even give me that answer. So good luck if you ever have a problem with your chair as you are on your own.

Sally B
Sally B2 posts

I love it!

I have had an ULT-88 for a few months now and it is simply wonderful. It massages everything I need and I use it every day. I have to fight the rest of my family for time on it!

Jillian y
Jillian yCentral Queensland, QLD3 posts

excellent. .... best investment

Love coming from work and hopping in the chair. All the aches and pains go away and I'm completely relaxed. All my family enjoy it too. The best investment ever.

mehmet
mehmetGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC13 posts

shocking service

Beware My chair is less than 6 months old broke down twice contacted them on both occasions they asked me to get the part and fix it first time reluctant to send anyone and second time has been 3 weeks they wont send anyone to take a look at a fault even though l have 5 years extended warranty shocking service machine is good when working though to be fair

jayne
jayneWide Bay-Burnett, QLD3 posts

Fantastic

I have had my chair for nearly 12 months. I wanted to test before writing a review. I bought this chair as I was spending so much time between the chiro and massage. I have a bad back as well as painful rheumatoid. This chair is wonderful. It is fantastic. After trying out the chair my eight-year-old granddaughter said "When I grow up, I want to marry that chair." You will not be disappointed if you purchase. One very slight dislike is it is definitely designed and made for people bigger than 5 ft 2 in and 57kg.