4.9

Night-Time Video Quality

Sanjiv V.
Sanjiv V.Sydney, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Record your ride and be safe on the roads

The Innovv K3 is a definitely a must for motorcycle riders. With increasing “events” on our roads. These dash-cams will prove your innocence and make your insurance claims smoother. I also own the K2 and the K5 cameras on my other bikes. Have also been cool to get some footage of my rides too.

Overall I strongly recommend the Innovv product lines as they are built like a tank and will cope up through rain and mud.

I have attached a video clip of a roo almost head butted my bike. No Roos were harmed in the filming of this footage. Show details ·  1

Battery Life
Night-Time Video Quality
Ducati Lover
Ducati LoverSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive

Great camera for the bike!

Purchased the INNOVV Powersport Camera for our Ducati Monster due to the amount of twits on the road. Installed it ourselves and front & rear cameras tucks nicely within the bike. We've placed what we could under the seat, and installed the remote near the dash. Took a few hours to install to ensure it was tucked away and done properly. Camera footage quality is excellent! only negative is that the download takes a while from the box over wifi... we will figure out how to get this quicker. Happy with product and couldn't find one out there at the moment that is of better size and image quality. Show details ·  1
John L
John L

Great motorcycle dash cam

Quality product, everything you need is in the kit with lots of options for mounting in different positions and clear instructions. I have only had it for a short period of time but everything is well made and quality is excellent, I am running mine at 1080 and the video is very clear. I think proof of the pudding with products is the after sales service and I bought mine through Connected Audio Visual in NSW and the couple of small queries I have had have been responded to very promptly. A friend of mine recommended them to me for exactly that reason, excellent after sales service. Show details ·  1
Overall
Paul
PaulSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts
Overall
Steve M
Steve MCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts

Easy to install and the cameras are small and discrete

I have installed the INNOVV K3 cameras on my BMW S1000XR. The installation was straight forward and there are multiple mounting options and accessories. Setup via the app was painless and easy to do.

The video quality is great and the 256GB card I ordered with the unit stores plenty of footage. The motion and impact recording while parked is a handy feature too. I get a quick and accurate GPS lock every time the unit turns on.

My order was processed and dispatched quickly and the kit was delivered in record time. Show details ·  1

Andrew G.
Andrew G.Sydney, NSW

Excellent quality. Easy install

I've installed the INNOVV K3 on my BMW R1250RT. Install was straightforward and quality of footage is excellent. App for connectivity and setup is simple to use. Service from Matt at INNOVV in Kiama was professional & prompt. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
Macca.
Macca.Hunter Region, NSW2 posts

Evan
Evan2 posts

Good product GREAT SERVICE

The cam was supplied with a good array of installation accessories and was quite easy to install and so far works well. What really impressed though was the exceptional service provided by Matt from Connected Audiovisual. I cannot recommend them highly enough. Show details ·  1
Jamie G
Jamie GIllawarra, NSW

Absolute life saver

Best accessory you could install. Absolutely faultless performance, super easy install with even easier app and setup.
Super clear recording and handy picture over ride button.
Can’t say a bad word about the product, it’s worth every cent.  Show details ·  1
Peta
PetaSydney, NSW6 posts

K3 fun

The K3 has been great for the bike. Very discreet and easy to install thanks to colour coded wiring. Great footage and alot easier now I don't need to recharge helmet cam anymore. Show details ·  1