Street Guardian SG9665GC V3

Street Guardian SG9665GC V3

See the Best Dash Cams in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Laurence

LaurenceWollongong, NSW

Good quality unit

Tried a couple of cheaper cams, both which broke within months. Tried a mid level cam,($199) but returned it within a week, as it kept failing, and freezing. Brought the Street Guardian in Nov 2017, and have had no problems whatsoever.Good quality video, and although,luckily I have not had any incidents that require me to need it, I feel safer with it, and confident that it will work if needed in the future. Recommend it to everyone.Most cams in Australia, can't cope with the heat you get inside a parked car, but this unit handles it well.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Mariam531

Mariam531Sydney

Bought and used since October 2017 - Great, just some really minor flaws

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Great Dash cam

I am extremely Happy with my dash cam, so good I purchased one for my grandson.
The after sales service is second to none.
I had cause to ring and ask for some help and advice and was very surprised to receive a reply with in minutes. I would recommend this dash cam to anyone

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Eric M

Eric MSydney

Great Dash Cam.

I wanted a dash cam that was reliable, small, has great picture quality and has good backup support from the manufacturer. This camera has it all. I had a question to ask about the cam on the dashcam talk website, and within minutes it was answered. The picture is clear, day and night and the video can be viewed on registrator viewer that also has gps tracking and so much more. I was impressed with the cam, so I purchased one for my other car.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Decca

DeccaCanberra 2600, ACT

Good quality unit

Date PurchasedNov 2016

TrayVBrisbane, Queensland

Perfect

What a great little camera!! Works perfectly. The Customer Service is also top knotch which is rare these days! Very happy customer right here. Thanks for making an affordable device that works to a tee!

SubyrooBurpengary East, QLD

Street Guardian SG9665GC V2

Purchased in April 2016 at Strathfield Car Radios Online store.

bretann

bretannMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Roy

Royasked

For version 3 which is the better power pack to use for park mode, magic pro 2/3 or viccation power pack ?

Subyroo

I don't have a power pack fitted to my V2, I just use the cigarette lighter.
May I suggest you ask the question on the Dashcam Talk Forum where there a number knowledgeable people, especially "jokiin" or read through this Thread on that Forum

https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/sg9665gc-anyone-hardwire.10665/ .

Shirleyasked

I have this dash cam and very inexperienced. I find the user guide a little difficult and I do not know how to remove the SD card. Nothing in the instructions on how. Can anyone help? Thanks

Subyroo

Hello Shirley, use a fingernail or a narrow blunt object to push the card in a fraction, then release it, it should "pop" out a little bit so that you can then get a hold on it and remove it.

Let me know how you get on.

TrayV

I just push my finger nail into it and it pops out.

Shirley

Thank you Subyroo, I did manage to finally get it out. I now have a different problem. I looked at all the movies my dashcam took but they were all from today, every three minutes a new movie. The problem is that my car was parked in my garage all day yet the dashcam continued to take movies all day long. I was of the belief that the dashcam turns off shortly after the car is off. Is there a setting I need to change?

Get an answer from our members and Street Guardian representatives