2Street Guardian SG9665GC V3

Night-Time Video Quality

Soph
Soph

Great dashcam

Easy to install, small and unobtrusive on the windscreen and clear images. Switches on automatically with car starting so never have to worry about forgetting to turn the dashcam on.
IceDoll Z.
IceDoll Z.Sydney, NSW

Great dash camera

I'm very satisfied with the Street Guardian dash camera. The installation process was straightforward. The video quality is incredibly clear, both during the day and night, capturing details on the road. The wide-angle lens ensures that I don't miss anything happening near my vehicle.
Lin L.
Lin L.

A perfect dash camera with super good video quality

The SG9665TC is an easy to install FULL HD DashCam with convenient windscreen plunger mount and flawless function. A compact dash cam model within its product range, the camera captures super clear video footage both during the day and at night. This review is only one of the numerous good Street Guardian products reviews out there, and the Street Guardian SG9665TC DashCam is typically recommended for its easy installation and genuine video quality at a really reasonable price. Show details
Jenny D.
Jenny D.Peel, WA4 posts

Broke down 6 times

Had the Street Guardian dash cam for 18 months. Broken down 6 times in that time. I've now had too organise to have it removed. Hopefully I'll get my money back from the seller. Not happy at all. Show details
Street Guardian
Street Guardian   DM
Geeves
Geeves3 posts

Excellent product and superb customer care

Street Guardian is a quality dash cam developed in Australia. The company is highly responsive to customer enquires with excellent support. The cameras are great quality which produce very clear vision, day and night. These cameras are used by Police which is probably testament to their quality. There are cheaper units available but these represent value for the level of quality. Highly recommended. Show details
Laurence
LaurenceWollongong, NSW5 posts

Good quality unit

Tried a couple of cheaper cams, both which broke within months. Tried a mid level cam,($199) but returned it within a week, as it kept failing, and freezing. Brought the Street Guardian in Nov 2017, and have had no problems whatsoever.Good quality video, and although,luckily I have not had any incidents that require me to need it, I feel safer with it, and confident that it will work if needed in the future. Recommend it to everyone.Most cams in Australia, can't cope with the heat you get inside a parked car, but this unit handles it well.

Mariam531
Mariam531Sydney9 posts
Greg Shanahan
Greg ShanahanSydney, NSW2 posts

Great Dash cam

I am extremely Happy with my dash cam, so good I purchased one for my grandson.

The after sales service is second to none.

I had cause to ring and ask for some help and advice and was very surprised to receive a reply with in minutes. I would recommend this dash cam to anyone

Eric M
Eric MSydney9 posts

Great Dash Cam

I wanted a dash cam that was reliable, small, has great picture quality and has good backup support from the manufacturer. This camera has it all. I had a question to ask about the cam on the dashcam talk website, and within minutes it was answered. The picture is clear, day and night and the video can be viewed on registrator viewer that also has gps tracking and so much more. I was impressed with the cam, so I purchased one for my other car.

Decca
DeccaCanberra 2600, ACT25 posts

TrayVBrisbane, Queensland5 posts

Perfect

What a great little camera!! Works perfectly. The Customer Service is also top knotch which is rare these days! Very happy customer right here. Thanks for making an affordable device that works to a tee!

SubyrooSouth East Queensland, QLD81 posts

bretann
bretannMetropolitan Adelaide, SA87 posts

Roy
Roy

For version 3 which is the better power pack to use for park mode, magic pro 2/3 or viccation power pack ?

Shirley

I have this dash cam and very inexperienced. I find the user guide a little difficult and I do not know how to remove the SD card. Nothing in the instructions on how. Can anyone help? Thanks

Subyroo

Hello Shirley, use a fingernail or a narrow blunt object to push the card in a fraction, then release it, it should "pop" out a little bit so that you can then get a hold on it and remove it.

Let me know how you get on.

TrayV

I just push my finger nail into it and it pops out.

CategoryDash Cams
Price (RRP) $549
Screen Size 1.5"
Camera Resolution1080p (Full HD)
Channels 1
FeaturesAutomatic Incident Detection (G-sensor), GPS, Microphone/Audio Recording and Motion Detection
Memory TypeMicroSD card