2IRoad X9

Readable Number PlatesYes · No
4.9
Produces clear recordings
Night vision works well
Easy to use and connect to phone

Username123
Username123

Customer service 10/10

Bought my car with the iroad X9 already installed, so thankful it was, it's an amazing price of equipment. Custimer service is 10/10 also, helping me at 9pm Sunday night.., These guys stand behind their products. Show details ·  1
Grant
Grant

Great Dash Cam and after sales service

My X9 Dash Cam has worked perfectly since install without an issue, but then I recently found the rear camera was not working, I contacted Connected Audio Visual who are the agents for IRoad and spoke with Irene.
Irene was so polite and helpful and went out of her way to fix the problem, which turned out to simply be a cable. I couldn't recommend CAV, Irene or the IRoad product enough as it has been nothing but a positive experience all round, you have restored my faith in good old fashioned customer service where the customer actually matters. Thank you. Show details ·  1
Hanaa
HanaaSydney, NSW2 posts

Excellent Customer Service

I would like to thank Matthew one of the most sincere people you will meet he will do anything to help and took time to explain the Dash Cam when I was at a loss even went out of his way to help my family definitely be recommending this company to everyone and their products Show details ·  1
Patricia T.
Patricia T.Perth, WA

After Service

I would just like to say a huge thanks for the after service I have been provided from team IRoad, everyone I have spoken to over the last week have been extremely helpful, especially Car Sound here in Western Australia. I would highly recommend IRoad for all your dash cam needs. Show details ·  1
Husky Danos
Husky DanosSydney, NSW

Great product, ultra reliable

The perfect dash cam. Great price and great quality images. The video recordings at night are the best and have saved me a few times already. I’ve had mine for about 2 years now and have installed 3 others in family members cars also. Highly, highly recommended.  Show details ·  1
Paul G
Paul GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality camera!

After coming from a Blackview that was replaced multiple times (back camera not talking to the front camera, front camera blurry, poor connection to my phone) i've finally got a camera that works first time and is easy to use and operate. Love to have gone the 4K they have but this is fine as an everyday camera.  Show details ·  1
Narelle S.
Narelle S.Sydney, NSW3 posts
  64 GB

Great product and easy to use!

Product was recommended by car dealer and installed in May 2021 as added security measure. So far the product is easy to use through the mobile phone app. Has a feature whereby the camera turns on to record if car is parked and someone runs into it. Camera itself is very small and discreet and features appear to be of good quality. Show details ·  1
PK S
PK SSydney, NSW2 posts
  128 GB

Great product and great service!

Great product, great service! contacted iroad team for issue on q9, sent new unit next day! Did not charge $100 either. Irene from the team was very helpful! A++ service Show reply
Lesl
LeslIllawarra, NSW2 posts

Great customer service

Clear recordings and so far seems a good product - a bit early to be too specific as have only had a short time. I had a problem a month after purchase and despite being away from home at the time, arrangements were made to rectify without any drama - excellent after sales customer service by iroad. Show details ·  1
Ramses
Ramses2 posts

Upgraded from X9 to X10 -- X10 Video Quality is Great

I had the iRoad X9 dash cam installed by Mercedes. I wasn't really happy with the video quality of that unit, and I wrote a harsh review here. I had the unit replaced with a new X9, and this was marginally better. Matt (from IRoad) and Mercedes allowed me to upgrade to the X10 (which is a 4K version), and I just paid the difference in price. I checked the videos in daylight, and the video quality of this unit is absolutely awesome.

I was also impressed with the support I got from Matt (at IRoad) and from Eileen (at Mercedes Parramatta). They went out of their way to ensure I am totally happy with my dash cam. Show details ·  1

Paris
Paris2 posts

Best customer service

Best customer service (thanks Irene) who provided me a solution to my problem promptly. By providing a mount for rear camera with heat resistant tape attached made it easy to apply to back window. Good job! The iroad X9 was worth every penny! Excellent quality of recorded footage. Recommend without hesitation. Show details ·  2
Suzie
SuzieSydney, NSW
  256 GB

Product review & customer service review

The product is so easy to use. The footage is very clear . The connectivity is great and the APP is very easy to navigate . I’d also like acknowledge the outstanding customer service I received from a technical support agent by the name of John.
John done a fantastic job In not only solving my technical issue but also took the time to go through and double check every aspect of the camera settings with me .
His kind, helpful nature and outstanding customer service deserves recognition.
You defiantly are an asset to this company .
I highly recommend this product .
Overall IROAD has been a pleasure to deal with and their products are amazing .

~ Suzie . Show reply

Ally
AllySydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Product and Service

Great Product and awesome company to deal with
Highly recommended, Customer service was great. the camera is easy to use and to connect to your phone, picture is clear front and rear camera view Show details ·  1
Garth
GarthIllawarra, NSW
  X9

Awesome dash cam

The iroad x9 is an awesome dashcam . The style is small , compacted and stylish and doesn’t stand out which I love . Is easy to use with the iPhone app and the footage is clear . Would def recommend to fellow road users Show details ·  1
JCEE
JCEE
  X9

Ticks all the boxes

Had this camera fitted to my car recently. Its a 2 channel front and rear camera and it really is quality. It has a ARM Cortex-A7 MP Core Processor and front and rear Sony Image Sensors. It has 150 wide angle, wifi, night vision, memory recovery system, parking recording and voice guidance and external GPS antenna. Easy to use and great images. Well worth the money.

Show reply

kamarudin a.
kamarudin a. · X9

hi i forgot to connect wifi password in my IROAD X9 ,can we reset the wifi password to connect back my iroad apprilcation

iroad   DM

the default password is qwertyuiop

Jane
Jane · X9

Hi can i install Iroad dashcam on the new RAV4 2023 hybrid? Will it interfere with the wiring for hybrid?

iroad   DM

Hi Jane, You can definitely connect up a dash camera to your new car. As with all electronic products, as long as it is installed properly, there will be no issues.
hope that helps.

GOLFdriver · X9

Hi I have just had one installed front and back. I am worried about my personal safety as the gps can track where the car is. How can I set a password to prevent location hacking as this has happened before to me and I am keen to keep the hackers out of this camera?

The OSD is On Screen Display and can be altered via settings in the App

Features:

• The IRoad X9 Dash Cam is a dual dash camera that can be connected with Wi-Fi, so you can play back recordings on your smartphone.
  • Both cameras have Full HD resolution, letting you clearly see what’s happened.
  • The front camera has a 150º angle lens while the rear camera has a 145º angle lens.
  • It has intelligent night vision, so you can easily see incidents in situations without much light.
  • The dash camera has a lane departure warning system, a forward collision warning system, and a front vehicle departure warning.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that this dash camera made clear, high quality recordings on both the front and rear cameras.
  • They also noted that night vision works well, and they could get a great image even in low light conditions.
  • According to reviewers, it’s also easy to use and connect to your phone.
  • Reviewers also appreciated how small and compact the camera was.
Compare all IRoad X9 listings
CategoryDash CamsDash CamsDash CamsDash Cams
Price (RRP) $699$669$829$879
Viewing Angle 150°150°150°150°
Camera Resolution1080p (Full HD)1080p (Full HD)1080p (Full HD)1080p (Full HD)
Channels 2222
FeaturesAutomatic Incident Detection (G-sensor), Forward Collision Warning, GPS, Lane Departure Warning, Microphone/Audio Recording, Motion Detection, No Screen (Camera Only) and Wi-FiAutomatic Incident Detection (G-sensor), Forward Collision Warning, GPS, Lane Departure Warning, Microphone/Audio Recording, Motion Detection, No Screen (Camera Only) and Wi-FiAutomatic Incident Detection (G-sensor), Forward Collision Warning, GPS, Lane Departure Warning, Microphone/Audio Recording, Motion Detection, No Screen (Camera Only) and Wi-FiAutomatic Incident Detection (G-sensor), Forward Collision Warning, GPS, Lane Departure Warning, Microphone/Audio Recording, Motion Detection, No Screen (Camera Only) and Wi-Fi
Memory TypeMicroSD cardMicroSD cardMicroSD cardMicroSD card
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)