Insuranceline Funeral Insurance

Insuranceline Funeral Insurance

See the Best Funeral Insurance in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Insuranceline

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (0) · No (1)

Zzz
ZzzGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Biggest rip off company

This company pray on the elderly my mother has been paying for her funeral insurance the last 10+ years and they have bumped her premium up to nearly $200 a month...how do they expect elderly citizens on pension to pay this kind of premium on a monthly basis?
Total waste of time and money with these guys very unprofessional service!!!!

Stephen
StephenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolute and Total Rip-off, they shouldn't be in business!!!!

Shane
ShaneQueensland

Extremely disappointing service

This company promises the world and delivers nothing. Customer service is poor. Would not recommend anyone using this company. They do not do what they say they will do. There are better companies that offer a better service.

cathy dargie
cathy dargieGippsland, VIC

advice not given at beginning of service

I was not told that I would have to pay double the amount of the actual cover before I no longer had to pay each fortnight.
I am 84 and I have already paid more than the cover,I was told I would have to keep paying until I am 88! Now with later policies they have a plan where you can receive 120% after it reaches maturity.But not in my case,most unfair.
It means if I live till 88 I would have paid more than double my policy,outrageous

Funeral Insurance

Find out how Insuranceline Funeral Insurance compares to other Funeral Insurance

Gareth F.
Gareth F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor service

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!! Don’t care about you. Just take your money. Wouldn’t pay out. I worked for a company for 9 months every day, because it wasn’t full time they wouldn’t pay me out. work ended because of COVID!!!!! When I asked, will you pay me all the money I’ve paid, they said NO. Six of my family members are with them and their policies will be canceled tomorrow!!!! This is how they replied had nothing to do with my mother!!!!!!

Brumby9
Brumby9Mid West, WA

Took me for $7000 dollars

I had a funeral policy with this company saw an advertisement for a better deal approached insurance line they said of course I could have that too if I paid a bit more but then i found out they took my 7000$ and put me right back at start as if I hadn’t paid anything. So advise stay away from insurance line.

Big J.
Big J.Sydney, NSW

Ripppp offf Big TIME!!!!!

I have my bank account details correctly and I have a hard time paying my plan. I try and cancel.told me no refund.as I can't no longer afford it

GO TO HELL!!!!!

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Philip Morton
Philip MortonMurray Region, NSW

Sending us broke

Requested certain information re the original sales conversation, was promised a transcript months ago and yet not receuved( queried how long would we be paying and told into our 90s

S O.
S O.Central West, NSW

Stay away at all cost

Stay the hell away from insurance line
I signed up in 2011 I was 18 signed up for life insurance for 300,000 was paying $8 fortnight OK then went a dollar and couple cents every year OK I can deal with that December 2019 my payments where $14.63 OK still fine January 2020 my payments a fortnight was now $45.63 yes $45.63 and the insured amount dropped to only 109,000 without any warning or and notice of this at all I canceled the day I say the $45 taken out of my bank account and called choosi who was able to fine me now at 26 $12.74 a fortnight for 400,000 and the best part is the money I pay is capped not to change until I reach the age of 33 insuranceline is the biggest rip off of them all be warned

Amy R.
Amy R.Sydney, NSW

Disgraceful

pierre
pierreGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Funeral insurance rip off

I took a funeral policy in 2004 as a level policy.In july 2009 insurnce line converted my policy to a stepped policy increasing my premiums from $124.06 to $200,23 in february 2014.When I complained they converted my policy I am now paying $230.63 monthly for a benefit of $9000 for myself and my wife. Do not insure with insuranceline tal or tower they will rip you off if you do not pay they cancel all your benefits and you get nothing
Asic reported in 2004 on the extensive cancellation of premiums and did nothing to stop the rot I give them minus 10. Now afca has not done any better

Funeral insurance

Paid within 48 hours , fast and easy . Was also sent flowers and a card. Only had the insurance for 15 months , opted for extra cover all recievd in full. Happy with my insurance

Claim Made Yes
Claim Resolution Time<1 week

Kristy P
Kristy PPerth, WA

Avoid at all costs.

Completely took my grandfather for a ride. Paid for over 15 years and they did nothing to help him. Service officer was extremely rude to me and him when we cancelled the poilcy. Do not use these thieves

RobertIllawarra, NSW

Lost money

I was a member for 7 years and changed my policy to a no increase premium.So it does not go up each year.BUT they started me a new policy and I lost all of the money I had put into the previous account. Also is it right that they cancel your policy after you turn 69.I had a friend who was 79 and they cancelled his policy because he had only been a member for 2 years and they said he was too old to be a member.

Gunther G
Gunther GGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rapid payment with minimal fuss and documentation

Slightly overpriced but good service at the end when required made up for it. Checking others around and found close in comparison

Insurance claim madeYes