inTouch Smart Glide Pro Massage Chair

Verified🏆 2024 Award
4.9

283 reviews · Statistics

97% · 2754 · 1%
Can help soothe muscle aches
Relieves back, neck, and shoulder tension
Quick delivery
See the Best Massage Chairs in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kerry Lynne
Kerry LynneNSWSydney, NSW

Game changer at home!

We recently added the smart glide massage chair to our home, and it’s been fantastic. It blends seamlessly with our furniture, and offers an incredible relaxation experience 24/7.

The variety of settings caters to everyone, and the foot rollers are my personal favourite. My back pain has significantly improved since using this chair. It’s become my husbands go-to spot for unwinding after a long day working.

For anyone thinking about a massage chair, this one is a great choice. It’s not just a chair… it’s a daily dose of comfort and relief for me

Ron
RonVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC23 posts

Paul Charlier
Paul CharlierQLDFar North Queensland, QLD

Happy

When I bought my massage chair in September 2020, I hesitated to take the extended warranty, but I did . The chair which I use every day gave me no troubles for 3 years, but then a problem occurred. I contacted In Touch massage. They sent a technician who assessed the problem and ordered the parts (as I live in Far North Queensland). Ten days after the chair was fixed at my total satisfaction and at no charge.This company is true to their statement about warranty, which is not always the case!

I highly recommend this company for the quality of the product, the service and the courtesy of their staff. Show details

Dianne
Dianne

Looks like a real lounge chair

Unlike other chairs for sale this looks like a real lounge chair not a space chair. Super friendly and efficient service with a special thanks to Julie in Customer service. Highly recommend and couldn’t be happier from sales to delivery and installation Show details
Geoff B.
Geoff B.NSWSydney, NSW11 posts

Stephen S.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Love this Massage Chair

Met Allan at Chermside Shopping Centre.
He took the time to demonstrate the features of the models available, which helped us decide what chair was right for us. We bought the glide pro and the purchase delivery install experience was truly a smooth process
A very professional company from first meeting to install
Thank you Allan and InTouch massage chairs Show details
Bob
BobQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great chair…actually works as stated!!!

We purchased our chair7 years ago.It has performed faultlessly and has been used nearly daily by my wife or myself.We both have had sore lower back pain for years,this definitely helps a lot.Last week we got our first service.Replaced motherboard $150 and remote $100.That’s it!!!!
The remote was changed only because we had worn the writing off. Show details ·  1
Carey
Carey3 posts

Perfect Product For Money

Very very comfortable and is a perfect product for money, My mother uses it and she is fully satisfied. Show reply
David Driussi
David DriussiNSWRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Best full body massage ever!

We have had our inTouch chair for over 5 years and use almost every day. It is great for a relaxing massage after a hard days work. It is very cost effective compared to having personal hand massages, especially when all the family can benefit by it. Great for entertaining visitors too.
Our chair has been trouble free except gor a damaged power plug which inTouch replaced promptly without charge.
Overall it has been a very worthwhile investment.
David and Yvonne Driussi,
Lismore NSW Show details ·  1
Happy wife
Happy wifeNSWRichmond-Tweed, NSW2 posts

Absolute heaven

Perfect for my lower back & feet. Can't get my wife out of it! Show reply
James
JamesQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
Fatu A.
Fatu A.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can’t believe it - WOW

Starting with the great service from staff at Mt Gravatt (Mr Anderson) it was easy to have all things sorted and now, as they say can’t wait for it to arrive…it’ll be a fight now as to whom is first in the chair when back at home after work lol. Show reply
Eli
Eli

Very comfortable & worth while to have

Very comfortable and easy to use. Easy to use and really comfortable. Good to use after sports games as well for recovery. Show details ·  1
Kaira Heather
Kaira Heather

Amazing Product !

Very very comfortable. Value for money and the build quality is amazing as well. For something so stylish and luxury the easy use of it is awesome as well. Nothing technical all straight forward and relaxing. Show details ·  1
Michelle
MichelleQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Will never live with my smart glid massage chair!

This chair is the best purchase my family has made. I wish I bought 1 sooner. My hubby is a full time builder, who is always sore and needs massages constantly. He often went to the massagers in shopping centres which costs so much and really added up every week. But now with this massage chair, he uses it every night and says he’s never felt better. It’s become part of our routine. Show details ·  1

Graeme
Graeme

Hi is there a download for the remote control instructions available ?
Graeme....

inTouch Massage Chairs   DM

Hi Graeme, no problem - please just give us a call on 1300 559 612 and we will be happy to help.

Christine S.

Hi how do I get the Bluetooth to work on my massage chair it keeps asking for a pin

inTouch Massage Chairs   DM

Hi Christine, try 9999 :)

Vscarf10
Vscarf10

A question for owners of the Smart Glide chair. Has anyone had the 3D function stop working either inside or outside of warranty the period where the rollers don't move in and out from the chair anymore and needed to have the 3D relay switch replaced? If so, was it a one off issue?

no problems so far

inTouch Massage Chairs   DM

We will always look after you - just give us a call on 1300 559 612 and one of our team will be more than happy to help.

Features:

• The inTouch Smart Glide Pro Massage Chair has intelligent 3D rollers that apply deeper pressure to muscles for a more effective massage.
  • It has a head massager which targets acupressure points in your temples, wraparound shoulder air cushions to relieve tension, and a foot massager that helps ease foot pain and improve circulation.
  • A curved SL track lets the massaging quad rollers travel down your whole back and down to your gluteus muscles.
  • The massage chair has space-saving technology, including a sliding base which allows it to be placed close to the wall behind it.
  • This product comes in Black, Bronze, and Cream.

Points of praise:

• Many reviewers found that the inTouch Smart Glide Pro Massage Chair helped relieve muscle aches, tension (particularly in the shoulder and neck), and cramps.
  • A lot of them also said that they used the massager every day and it helped them feel a bit more mobile on the day to day. Overall, they were happy with all its functions, with some praising it for its customisability.
  • Reviewers also appreciated that the massage chair was delivered quickly.
CategoryMassage Chairs