inTouch Smart Glide

inTouch Smart Glide

4.5

JayeSunshine coast

Be warned warranty not valid for 2nd owner

On enquiry this company does not support their own warranty on the functional aspect of the chair for 2nd owner a disappointing feature and certainly one to consider if you are outlaying such a sizeable sum of money.

Purchased in January 2019 at In touch for A$6,458.00.

Healthguy

HealthguySydney, NSW

Very happy with Chair, service and delivery

Purchased in April 2020.

Anne

AnneRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Still my Beautiful Massage Chair

I wrote a Review in January 2018 titled Beautiful Massage Chair. It soothes my congenital muscular skeletal aching. Back in 2017 my husband Steve had been told by an orthopaedic surgeon that a knee replacement is inevitable. Steve can't pinpoint the timing, but by using its multi-functions regularly he firstly soaked up its calming massaging, then his knee pain eased, and now in 2020 he has no knee pain so he has resumed walking and bicycling. We both recommend InTouch Smart Glide to friends. Its a beautiful furniture item with life changing therapeutic qualities.

Purchased in January 2018.

Massage Chairs

Find out how inTouch Smart Glide compares to other Massage Chairs

Hannah Quinston

Hannah QuinstonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great massage chair

The massage chair works really good, a lot better than I had expected for a machine, lots of settings which is great as it works on specific areas you want.

Best value for price point.

Purchased in April 2019.

Michelle Mcsaveney

Michelle McsaveneyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Received wrong massage chair and only half of it

Didn't realise it was the wrong massage chair. So opened it up and tried to set it up. Because I couldn't find all the parts I rang in touch and they told me I was delivered the wrong chair. So there going to pick this one up when they deliver the one I was suppose to get. Very disappointing, just waiting for my massage chair.

Purchased in March 2019 at 99 Bikes QLD, Chermside.

Excellent customer service and ultimate massage experience

I recently was treated to an excellent experience whilst purchasing my Smart Glide Massage Chair at InTouch, located at Box Hill Central. I was in the best hands of sales ladies; Queenie and Claire. Claire was very informative, professional and went above and beyond to guarantee I had the best shopping experience at the best price. I am a more than satisfied customer and will be one for life. Am in love with my Smart Glide chair and can’t live without it. My job is very physical and I find my massage chair relieves my aches and pains and tension in my lower back. I would highly recommend this company and their massage chairs to anyone who is looking for the ultimate massage experience.

Purchased in December 2018 at Box hill central.

li.liu

li.liuSydney, NSW

I found the best massage chair in Australia

I tried a lot of massage chairs and finally selected the INTOUCH massage chair, I was lucky enough to met Ms. Su Shi at the PARRAMATTA store. She patiently answered the massage chair. I have tried various functions and made me really appreciate the benefits of the massage chair. I bought this massage chair happily. It has been used for 2 months and it feels very good. The daily massage has made me many years. My back is very good. My husband also likes this massage chair very much. he have to massage for 2 hours every day. He said this chair is worth the price.

Purchased in January 2019 at Sydney Wide Chiropractic for A$5,290.00.

Nic

Nicbrisbane

You don’t realise what you’ve been missing til you sit in this for 20 minutes

inTouch
inTouch M.inTouch

Thank you so much for your wonderful and thorough review Nic. We love hearing how our chairs have improved our customers' wellbeing.

Massage Chairs

Find out how inTouch Smart Glide compares to other Massage Chairs

Zetec51

Zetec51AU

Better than expected.

Purchased in May 2018 at I.Store Physical store for A$4,673.00.

inTouch
inTouch M.inTouch

Thank you so much for your lovely review - we know you will love your new massage chair! We will be sure to pass on your comments to Peter.

Best Chair-Good Investment for Health

This massage chair is very good for blood circulation and helps a lot for muscle therapy.
I am very happy that I buy and I recommend to everyone to buy this chair.
Branko Petrovic

Review collected in partnership with inTouch

Kimasked

I want to know where the in touch message chair is made ?

Jaye

Best to ring them to find out

Kim

I wonder you have questions for us to ask how come you are not able to answer the question you should know to answer to customers ??? Is it made in China ?

Tony R.

Tony R.asked

Where are in touch massage chairs made

Jaye

The instruction manual and all literature I have on this chair does not say where the chairs are made however if you ring 1300559612 you can contact them and ask directly

Carolina Osuna

Carolina Osunaasked

Hi, I would like to know how much is this chair? Thank you!

Hi Carolina, the Smart Glide is currently on sale for only $5,290. It is the best selling massage chair in Australia and has so many special features. You can see more information here -https://intouchmassagechairs.com.au/massage-chair-smart-glide.html. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.

Get an answer from our members and inTouch representatives