inTouch Smart Glide

inTouch Smart Glide

See the Best Massage Chairs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Hannah Quinston

Hannah QuinstonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great massage chair

The massage chair works really good, a lot better than I had expected for a machine, lots of settings which is great as it works on specific areas you want.

Best value for price point.

Purchased in April 2019.

Michelle Mcsaveney

Michelle McsaveneyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Received wrong massage chair and only half of it

Didn't realise it was the wrong massage chair. So opened it up and tried to set it up. Because I couldn't find all the parts I rang in touch and they told me I was delivered the wrong chair. So there going to pick this one up when they deliver the one I was suppose to get. Very disappointing, just waiting for my massage chair.

Purchased in March 2019 at 99 Bikes QLD, Chermside.

Excellent customer service and ultimate massage experience

I recently was treated to an excellent experience whilst purchasing my Smart Glide Massage Chair at InTouch, located at Box Hill Central. I was in the best hands of sales ladies; Queenie and Claire. Claire was very informative, professional and went above and beyond to guarantee I had the best shopping experience at the best price. I am a more than satisfied customer and will be one for life. Am in love with my Smart Glide chair and can’t live without it. My job is very physical and I find my massage chair relieves my aches and pains and tension in my lower back. I would highly recommend this company and their massage chairs to anyone who is looking for the ultimate massage experience.

Purchased in December 2018 at Box hill central.

li.liu

li.liuSydney, NSW

I found the best massage chair in Australia

I tried a lot of massage chairs and finally selected the INTOUCH massage chair, I was lucky enough to met Ms. Su Shi at the PARRAMATTA store. She patiently answered the massage chair. I have tried various functions and made me really appreciate the benefits of the massage chair. I bought this massage chair happily. It has been used for 2 months and it feels very good. The daily massage has made me many years. My back is very good. My husband also likes this massage chair very much. he have to massage for 2 hours every day. He said this chair is worth the price.

Purchased in January 2019 at Sydney Wide Chiropractic for $5,290.00.

Nicbrisbane

You don’t realise what you’ve been missing til you sit in this for 20 minutes

inTouch M.inTouch

Thank you so much for your wonderful and thorough review Nic. We love hearing how our chairs have improved our customers' wellbeing.

Zetec51

Zetec51AU

Better than expected.

Wife and I trialed the chair in a shopping centre and were very impressed. We didn't intend buying one just looking. We trialed the chair and it sells itself. Only problem living in the country it comes flat pack and has to be assembled.
Peter, sales rep was very helpful with our questions about the chair. Now we are learning what all the programs do !!

inTouch M.inTouch

Thank you so much for your lovely review - we know you will love your new massage chair! We will be sure to pass on your comments to Peter.

Anne

AnneKingscliff NSW

Beautiful Massage Chair

A beautiful chair, delivered, installed and demonstrated by friendly staff. Easy to use the relaxing and therapeutic programs to massage from head to toes. I love it and use it daily.

inTouch M.inTouch

Lovely feedback Anne, thank you so much. If there is anything further we can help you with, please just let us know.

Best Chair-Good Investment for Health

This massage chair is very good for blood circulation and helps a lot for muscle therapy.
I am very happy that I buy and I recommend to everyone to buy this chair.
Branko Petrovic

Review collected in partnership with inTouch

Lambsyasked

We have a 2016 Smart Glide and it has been fantastic. 2 days ago the chair began to only function on lower back/glutes in a very intense way with no up/down movement to shoulders despite the setting selected. Any suggestions?

Victoria B
Victoria B

Hi I’ve had no issues with my chair but I would contact In Touch massage chairs and I’m sure they’ll guide you to what to do next. Good luck!!!!

Lambsy

Thanks, never had issues before and gets solid use so hoping it is just having a 'moment'.

Pat B.

Pat B.asked

what fabrics are available and frankly what is the actual price

Supreet S.

Supreet S.asked

How many Air bags for air compression are there, and how many valves, in smartglide?
Is the call out fee for technician covered under warranty if there is a breakdown or issue within warranty period?

Nic

Hi. Yes warranty would cover it for sure. I was out of warranty unfortunately. The bags, hmmm... the arms have them, the thighs, the calves and feet. They're awesome!

Get an answer from our members and inTouch representatives