inTouch Smart Glide Pro Massage Chair

inTouch Smart Glide Pro Massage Chair

See the Best Massage Chairs in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by inTouch Massage Chairs

4.5
Kari E.
Kari E.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Excellent In Every Way!

From the first point of contact to ongoing customer service, dealing with InTouch has been a pleasure. I wish I had made this investment 4 years ago when I first visited Alan at the Chermside Display. Having a chronic back & hip injury I normally take 2 - 4 Osteo panadol a night (occasionally 6). Since using my InTouch Massage Chair I have probably taken 4 panadol total. My mobility & flexibility has increased and my productivity has increased as well. I run a family business and have to be ready to take on any task the day presents. My recommendation to potential customers is just make the investment. This is a professional caring company with a great product.

Purchased in for $5,800.

intouch chair

very happy with the purchase and service had my massage chair now for a few years and it has been the best decision I made. The delivery was fast and the chair user friendly

inTouch Massage ChairsinTouch Massage ChairsSend a private message

The perfect massage chair. Unmatched in quality and performance.

I ordered this massage chair to Cairns. This is the second massage chair I've bought from InTouch. I've given away the first one and bought the updated version of the Smart Glide Pro with many new features. I've researched online and tried many chairs in the market but nothing beats the Smart Glide Pro. For the price the features are as same as a $12000 massage chair and the chair is simple to set up my self. But I really like the customer service at InTouch. They are transparent and straight up with their sales pitch. No confusing sales talk. I ordered over the phone with Lexa. She was great and really made the effort to get me the best deal. I highly recommend them. The best massage in the market. I'm loving this chair.

lastkingkong3.0
lastkingkong3.0South East Queensland, QLD

High recommended with their service and product!!!

I purchased at Apr. 2nd in Brisbane Garden City Westfield and yesterday(Apr. 13rd) I recevied the Smart Glide, it works well, but the head ring is too small to be used with my head, painfully and tightly, I cannot use it while it is fit for my wife's head.
The main issue I am not satisfied is that the side pannel logo got a lot of scratches, which seems that it is a used side pannel.
I contacted Intouch, and got quick reply from Frank. They will send person to replace the logo. I am happy with this buy and service. Highly recommended.

Purchased in for $5,600.

Massage Chairs

Find out how inTouch Smart Glide Pro Massage Chair compares to other Massage Chairs

Yeah, it’s ok

Purchased in for $6,150.

Hi Chris,
Thank you for your time on the phone today. Please don’t hesitate to contact me directly in the future should you need anything further.
Kind regards,
Caren

Great service from Dario

Great service from Dario who delivered and set up my Evolve Intouch Massage chair. Friendly, quick and amazing service. Thank you very much! Highly recommend getting the Evolve from Intouch.

inTouch Massage ChairsinTouch Massage ChairsSend a private message

Thank you so much for your review Maddie. Enjoy your Evolve!

Happy with the repair Dario

Dario a very Reliable technician, very happy with the chair. I recommended to others to also buy and are very happy with their chair. I really enjoy a very smoothing massage in my chair

inTouch Massage ChairsinTouch Massage ChairsSend a private message

Hi Phu, thank you for your review and for recommending the Smart Glide Pro to others!

Phu van Duong
Phu van Duong

Hi I did try my massage chair but the system not like before something wrong with the computer

inTouch Massage ChairsinTouch Massage ChairsSend a private message

Hi Phu, it's great that we were able to return quickly and get this sorted out for you. If there is anything else you need, the quickest option is to call us on 1300 559 612.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Great service from Dario

Today I’m very happy, great service from Dario, very polite and helpful. Very happy with the repair and service to my chair, recommend intouch chair to anyone. Love my chair

inTouch Massage ChairsinTouch Massage ChairsSend a private message

Hi Lina, thank you for recommending us and for your wonderful review of the Smart Glide Pro. It's great to hear you were looked after by Dario. We know you will continue to love your chair for many years to come :)

Loving the Chair! Amazing customer service

Super happy with the chair, and even happier with the fast responding customer service. Thanks to Dario who solved the problem super quick, he is def the pro u want!

Kate and Ian
Kate and IanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I cannot praise this product enough. Fabulous sale by Queenie at Doncaster, Melbourne. Could not have been more helpful. Great on time ( in fact early) delivery - with updates on progression by Saltan and Jarrod. And the chair! I can’t stop recommending it to all and sundry. It has fufilled all that was promised- relaxation, remedial massage, well-being….
This is one of the best purchases our family has ever made.
Kate and Ian

Hew
HewSydney, NSW

Good Product So far

Purchased in for $5,990.

simon W.
simon W.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic chair fixed all back problems

Had the chair for almost 2 years.
I'm very tall and had lots of back issues. Ever since having the chair I have not had the aches and pains I had before... no more acupuncture, no more chaoiro....
I have saved lots of time with appointments and money for specialists..
The chair lost a star as in the first year it had mechanical issues, one of the motors had to be replaced which was covered in warranty. Hope it stays reliable now... intouch was quick to get problems fixed which was good.
Recommended but I can't compare to other options on market, it's all I have used.

Purchased in for $5,500.

Veeeeeeee
VeeeeeeeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceeded my expectations

I have used this massage chair since Dec 20 and it is wonderful. I am not as stiff and sore and it is great for my circulation and general relaxation. The best purchase I have made for my general wellbeing for years. It is very well built and sturdy. It can withstand commercial use if need be. Wonderful service from the company. They delivered it and put it together and showed me how to use it. Very happy.

Purchased in for $5,490.

inTouch Massage ChairsinTouch Massage ChairsSend a private message

Exceeded my highest of expectations!

Anne
AnneRichmond-Tweed, NSW

3rd Review - My Beautiful Massage Chair purchased Jan 2018

Just relocated my Smart Glide into my new home at Runaway Bay. InTouch sent Max, their technician, to reinstall it and perform a maintenance check. No maintenance needed after over 3 years of regular use. Five stars for this massage chair, the staff at Sanctuary Cove Sales Office and their after sales service.

Purchased in for $4,900.

inTouch Massage ChairsinTouch Massage ChairsSend a private message

Hi Anne, we love all your reviews! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback and we are so happy to hear how much your love your massage chair and the care you have received from our team.