inTouch Smart Glide

4.2

Daphne

DaphneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Customer Service and Amazing Product

Purchased in August 2019.

John

JohnGreat Southern, WA

fixed

Paid $6280 incl freight Aug 2020. So far mother board has been replaced. Now making fierce grinding & groaning sounds. Contacted customer support, no return call. Contacted them again and was asked to send audio files which I did immediately. I have followed up twice since then, no response. Not a relaxing proposition. inv 108450

In Touch responded to this post quickly & dispatched a local Technician to my home.

Purchased in August 2020 for $6,280.00.

inTouch Massage ChairsinTouch

Hi John, we're so glad to hear your issue has been resolved and your chair is working at our usual high standard. We value your satisfaction and will always be here to help if you ever require anything in the future.

Maih

MaihSydney, NSW

The product is alright so far.

Bought it after trying the demo. So far it is ok. Had some hiccups at the start but sorted now. Let see how we go in a few months. Hopefully it doesn't have trouble so soon.

Purchased in October 2020 for $5,500.00.

inTouch Massage ChairsinTouch

Hi Maih, thank you for your feedback. We are confident you will love your Smart Glide Pro and all the amazing health benefits it offers. Rest assured we will be here for anything that you may need.

Ann DaoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Smart Glide Pro Massage Chair

I will be factual. It broke down after 3 weeks. I don’t think I can be more factual than that. Do not buy this massage chair. You will regret. Customer service is not bad to be fair but I’m pretty sure you are looking for a massage chair that works. If that’s the case, do not buy this massage chair.

Purchased in August 2020 at Doncaster for $5,000.00.

Jaye

JayeSunshine coast

Be warned warranty not valid for 2nd owner

On enquiry this company does not support their own warranty on the functional aspect of the chair for 2nd owner a disappointing feature and certainly one to consider if you are outlaying such a sizeable sum of money.

Purchased in January 2019 at In touch for $6,458.00.

Healthguy

HealthguySydney, NSW

Very happy with Chair, service and delivery

Purchased in April 2020.

Anne

AnneRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Still my Beautiful Massage Chair

I wrote a Review in January 2018 titled Beautiful Massage Chair. It soothes my congenital muscular skeletal aching. Back in 2017 my husband Steve had been told by an orthopaedic surgeon that a knee replacement is inevitable. Steve can't pinpoint the timing, but by using its multi-functions regularly he firstly soaked up its calming massaging, then his knee pain eased, and now in 2020 he has no knee pain so he has resumed walking and bicycling. We both recommend InTouch Smart Glide to friends. Its a beautiful furniture item with life changing therapeutic qualities.

Purchased in January 2018.

Hannah Quinston

Hannah QuinstonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great massage chair

The massage chair works really good, a lot better than I had expected for a machine, lots of settings which is great as it works on specific areas you want.

Best value for price point.

Purchased in April 2019.

Michelle Mcsaveney

Michelle McsaveneyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Received wrong massage chair and only half of it

Didn't realise it was the wrong massage chair. So opened it up and tried to set it up. Because I couldn't find all the parts I rang in touch and they told me I was delivered the wrong chair. So there going to pick this one up when they deliver the one I was suppose to get. Very disappointing, just waiting for my massage chair.

Purchased in March 2019 at 99 Bikes QLD, Chermside.

Excellent customer service and ultimate massage experience

I recently was treated to an excellent experience whilst purchasing my Smart Glide Massage Chair at InTouch, located at Box Hill Central. I was in the best hands of sales ladies; Queenie and Claire. Claire was very informative, professional and went above and beyond to guarantee I had the best shopping experience at the best price. I am a more than satisfied customer and will be one for life. Am in love with my Smart Glide chair and can’t live without it. My job is very physical and I find my massage chair relieves my aches and pains and tension in my lower back. I would highly recommend this company and their massage chairs to anyone who is looking for the ultimate massage experience.

Purchased in December 2018 at Box hill central.

li.liu

li.liuSydney, NSW

I found the best massage chair in Australia

I tried a lot of massage chairs and finally selected the INTOUCH massage chair, I was lucky enough to met Ms. Su Shi at the PARRAMATTA store. She patiently answered the massage chair. I have tried various functions and made me really appreciate the benefits of the massage chair. I bought this massage chair happily. It has been used for 2 months and it feels very good. The daily massage has made me many years. My back is very good. My husband also likes this massage chair very much. he have to massage for 2 hours every day. He said this chair is worth the price.

Purchased in January 2019 at Sydney Wide Chiropractic for $5,290.00.

Nic

Nicbrisbane

You don’t realise what you’ve been missing til you sit in this for 20 minutes

inTouch Massage ChairsinTouch

Thank you so much for your wonderful and thorough review Nic. We love hearing how our chairs have improved our customers' wellbeing.

Zetec51

Zetec51AU

Better than expected.

Purchased in May 2018 at I.Store Physical store for $4,673.00.

inTouch Massage ChairsinTouch

Thank you so much for your lovely review - we know you will love your new massage chair! We will be sure to pass on your comments to Peter.

Best Chair-Good Investment for Health

This massage chair is very good for blood circulation and helps a lot for muscle therapy.
I am very happy that I buy and I recommend to everyone to buy this chair.
Branko Petrovic

Review collected in partnership with inTouch

Greg M.

Greg M.asked

Please provide disassembly/moving instructions, in order to fit through doorways?

DJ P.

DJ P.asked

we bought Smart Glide Pro , the one we saw and bought at glen waverly shopping centre and the one we received is different , the quality and size is different , but the company guys are being dismissive and not willing to deliver the exact chair we bought , we trusted , but we are being taken for granted and getting no help ,

inTouch Massage ChairsinTouch

We are sorry to hear that you feel this way about your purchase. Our aim is to resolve your request as quickly as possible. Could you please call us on 1300 559 612 so that we can assist you promptly.

Sue

Sueasked

Hi, my son has pulled out the remote for the massage chair. Is there any way I can re-attach it?

inTouch Massage ChairsinTouch

Hi Sue, please just give our Customer Care team a call on 1300 559 612 and we will be happy to help.

Get an answer from our members and inTouch representatives