iRest A100

iRest A100

See the Best Massage Chairs in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by iRest Massage chair

Amazing!

We got this chair for my parents to relax at the end of a busy day but I probably have used it more myself! The settings are so easy to use and hits all the right spots. The rollers on the feet are so good and the pressure on the hands and arms are so relaxing! A great purchase for the whole family

Purchased in .

Great product and good customer service

My husband and I still keep using the irest A100 everyday since we bought it in March. I feel this is must to have in home coz we are mostly WFH now. It features touch screen which is much easier to use than normal remote control. The delivery technicians are professional and carefully handled the installation.

Purchased in at Rhodes Irest.

ying d.
ying d.Sydney, NSW

The most popular chair in the home

Cannot rate it higher! This is the best furniture in our home! Everyone is waiting for a turn after work! Good gift for old ages!!!

Purchased in for $5,150.

Annie Tran
Annie TranSydney, NSW

I never see the massage chair make me happy like this one

My auntie have bought 3 massage chair with different company when I try I didn’t happy until when I buy Irest A100 I’m very happy not only me all my uncle and auntie they also agree with my massage chair better than the one they have

Purchased in at Koala Living Showrooms NSW, Homebush DFO for $4,500.

Viz
VizSydney, NSW

Best buy ever!

This chair is the best purchase Ive ever made. It helps me wind down after a long day and I always fall asleep in it. Love the different modes and ability to do custom massages to target specific pain points. Highly recommend

Purchased in at Irest for $5,000.

The best massage chair

We purchased this chair because my husband and I are on our feet a lot due to our work. Since using this chair daily after work, our daily general wellbeing has improved dramatically. And it's the best feeling to get to sit on this chair when feeling tired.

Purchased in at Koala Living Showrooms NSW, Homebush DFO for $4,999.

Got the A100 a year ago for my mum and she loves it

I bought it for my mum as she has been having body aches and back pains due to her age and diminishing health for a while now, but after using the chair she says it feels so good and there's less tension in her body afterwards. Didn't expect it to work such wonders am very happy with my purchase.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

Excellent Service good product!

Hồng Servises is excellent could not find better!
Hồng even wait for me after hours on my request of her. Hồng have good relationship with customer she make you feel very comfortable.
This is my second massage chair. My friend also purchased 3 chair. We sure will see Hồng for future products.

Purchased in at Essendon shopping for $5,120.

Christine
ChristineSydney, NSW

Great product and fast delivery

I bought this one last week and i was surprised by the relaxation with different functions of this chair. I used this and it did enjoyed a lot …..Never thought I would by a massage chair…. Will recommend this to my friends…..

SKFoo
SKFooSydney, NSW

We love this massage chair…it’s perfect

I bought this massage chair for my fathers. He absolutely loves it, it’s his go to relaxation time after work! No regrets at all. All the different massage functions are great.

David
DavidNew South Wales

Best Product Ever!

I am a married man living in normal household and I work as Tiler, lifting heavy stuff which it uses my back a lot. Due to that I've been in back pain for 2 year now but after purchasing this product it help me relive my back pain with all these 23 massage functions. And the massage feels good as the massage therapists or even better! There's also this stretching function that feel really good as well and I personally really like that one. They really had good customer service as well, helping me to choose the right massage chair for me which was this one right here for me.

Jun K.
Jun K.Sydney, NSW

Best Massage! Best choice!

I recently bought massage chair from iRest, I bought it because I suffer from back pain and because of that I have visited many massage shops but I couldn't get it whenever I wanted and really expensive. So I bough a massage chair 1 month ago and now I can get it whenever I like. The massage is also better than the massage you get from massage shops. With heat function the massage feels very nice as well.

Find out how iRest A100 compares to other Massage Chairs

Perfect massage chair for my family

The chair was as we expected and it fits our needs.
Lovely massage chairs that they allow to try out for free if you like them, they do fast delivery. Highly recommend.

Purchased in for $4,999.

Tony Le
Tony Le

The Perfect Massage Chair for the Family

This is the second massage chair i’ve bought from this company and this chair is just as amazing maybe even better. The staff at highpoint were still friendly and helpful. They helped me pick out the perfect chair to gift to my parents with a free gift as a promotion. My parents have been regularly using the chair and it has helped with their body pains. The chair has helped them relax and it is so comfortable that they fall asleep in the chair.

Kaydin
KaydinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best product in life

This is excellent, all of my pain has gone away after few weeks of use. Improving life experience so much, nice furniture to make the room look fancy. Well done

Mark M.asked

Are you guys at fro Brisbane thanks

ben
ben

i am in Melbourne

Frank
Frankasked

What is difference between A100-9 AND A100-19? What are their years of manufacture, respectively?
Thanks.

Hiep G.
Hiep G.asked

how much for this one . Thanks

Get an answer from our members and iRest Massage chair representatives

Details ·

Features

• Customise your massage program on the LED touch screen by choosing between 23 auto massage functions, 5 massage speeds, and 3 levels of air pressure
  • Memory mode saves your favourite massage program for convenient use for next time.
  • Foot rollers along with foot air pressure massages the soles and tops of feet, as well as the achilles tendon.
  • Airbag compression is designed to help relieve pressure on the shoulders, hands, arms, waist, calf and knees, and feet. In total, 36 airbags are included to target the whole body.
  • Enjoy a hot stone massage, thanks to a back rest with carbon fibre heating. There are 3 levels of temperature adjustment, from 40-50 degrees Celsius.
  • Three levels of shoulder adjustment and an adjustable leg length system accommodate massage recipients of different heights.
  • A Zero Gravity feature allows you to recline back to almost fully flat, while remaining completely supported.
  • An LS-Track contours to your back shape, providing a more targeted back massage.
  • Only requires 5 cm of wall clearance to place this massage chair safely inside a room without scraping walls.
  • Features an in-built USB charger and a mobile holder.

Extra Information