95% · 875 · 5%
4.9
Easy to use settings
Helps relieve body pressure and tension

Catholyn
Catholyn

Reasonable price for good quality product

I purchased a massage chair 6 months ago for my whole family and it is definitely a great product for back pain relief. My parents really like "full body stretch " function of this chair
Heily S.
Heily S.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Lam
LamSydney, NSW

GOOD VALUE, nice service

I purchased the chair from this company, that was great service. I pay only few thousands, and got amazing experience on the chair. I already tried a lot of companies, but I think this company is the best value, others for me is over price.
I wanted to share my experience to you guys, trust me, it is the best.
Now I feel better and better day by day using it. Show details
Katinat
Katinat
  Fair Incentive

Really good chair for gift, good value

I was there few times and every single time i got a nice service so on my parent birthday i decided to get one. All staff there were helping me a lot even after my parents got the chair and didn’t know how to use it, they came to shop and asked for help. My parents just told me so i wanted to vote 5/5 for this company, cheers!
Well done! Show details
shaylaparvin
shaylaparvinSydney, NSW2 posts

zake
zakeSydney, NSW2 posts

Fantastic product for a good sleep and muscle pain

I tried this product at my friend's place and felt amazing, so I decided to buy 2 for myself and parents. . It helps me sleep better and fell relaxing after work. My husband's back pain also reducing after a few months using it. My parents they feel a bit strong for the back for some functions, but overall, highly recommend this product. Show details
Kunal
Kunal

Great massage chair

It is a very good massage chair. Highly recommend for all users. Show details
Phong V.
Phong V.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive

This is perfect I’m very happy to have it. I’ve used this every day

I’m very happy to have A100 model.I’ve used this every day
Ari
Ari
  Fair Incentive

Dream chair after a long day

We bought this chair 6 months ago and we are very happy to have this type of iRest Massage chair.
My wife and I use the chair daily after long hours in the office. It is able kneed out each ache we have as a result of the long office hour sitting epidemic.

There are a plethora (25+) of programs to use that range from stretching your body torso to Thai massage. This gives me the freedom to choose a program based on my need.

The cost may seem steep, but we use the chair as part of our daily routine. As a result, we have used the chair each more than 120 hours since its purchase. If you compare this to a Thai massage parlour charging $60 AUD per hour, we have exceeded the equivalent cost. Show details

Diane
DianeSydney, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Great massage chair! Can’t do without it

Very happy with my A100. Been using the massage chair every day. Completely relax your whole body and helps with back aches. Loved the 23 auto functions and manual customisation and touch screen pad. Would recommend this chair to my family and friends. Show details
Tracey Nguyen
Tracey NguyenSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

This chair is a perfect needs for my family!

I am an office worker. I sat all day long so this massage chair really help me to release my tension at the end of the day. It has lots of functions that helps my needs. My favourite functions is stretching. I am a light sleeper as well so the sleeping functions helped me to sleep well at night.
My partner has feet issue. The foot massage also help to release the pain. Show details
  • +1Thumbnail
MariCo
MariCoSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

My first stop after work!

Always looking forward to this after a hard day's work. Simply beautiful. Pick one of 23 pre-programmed massage functions and you can't go wrong. Although I couldn't seem to figure out how to extend the 20min session timer. It's not a showstopper as I can always rerun the same function to give me another 20mins. The frequency I use this massage chair, it would have cost me hundreds of $$$ a week if I had my massage done in the local shop. After trying it out in DFO, Homebush I knew I had to get one and I did. It's money well spent for that well earned relaxing time after work. 4 months on and I'm still enjoying every minute on it. Show details
Akbar Falah
Akbar Falah

This is perfect

I like this massage chair
And i am happy to recommend to other people
The price is fair
And we are really happy to have this one Show details
Kemot
KemotSydney, NSW

Such a lovely product!

Easy to use and very efficient in helping with pains and aches; very nice to sit in and relax at the end of the day. Show details
Tam
Tam
  Fair Incentive

Perfect gift, great for daily use

Amazing chair, still running well after 12 months of ownership. Show details

Trev
Trev

Hi
Am interested in the irest A100 in red. What is your best price and is delivery and installation included , if not, how much extra for both.
What kind of warranty do you provide free of charge ?
Trevor

Jamie I.

You can check special price in the website. https://www.irestonline.com.au/
They have 3yrs warranty from my understanding and for the delivery and installation, you'd better call or email them to ask !

Mark M.

Are you guys at fro Brisbane thanks

ben
ben

i am in Melbourne

Jamie I.

iRest has showrooms in Melbourne. Check the store address here https://www.irestonline.com.au/stores/

Frank
Frank

What is difference between A100-9 AND A100-19? What are their years of manufacture, respectively?
Thanks.

Features:

• Customise your massage program on the LED touch screen by choosing between 23 auto massage functions, 5 massage speeds, and 3 levels of air pressure.
  • Memory mode saves your favourite massage program for convenient use for next time.
  • Foot rollers along with foot air pressure massages the soles and tops of feet, as well as the achilles tendon.
  • Airbag compression is designed to help relieve pressure on the shoulders, hands, arms, waist, calf and knees, and feet. In total, 36 airbags are included to target the whole body.
  • Enjoy a hot stone massage, thanks to a back rest with carbon fibre heating. There are 3 levels of temperature adjustment, from 40-50°C.
  • Three levels of shoulder adjustment and an adjustable leg length system accommodate massage recipients of different heights.
  • A Zero Gravity feature allows you to recline back to almost fully flat, while remaining completely supported.
  • An LS-Track contours to your back shape, providing a more targeted back massage.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers said that the iRest A100 had settings that were easy to use and find a massage that suited them.
  • They also said that the massage chair was able to relieve pressure and tension all over the body, including the hands and arms.