iRest A100

iRest A100

I Rest

I RestSydney, NSW

This is the best messenger ever in my life so far.

I have a very bad back pain.
Some times it kills me can't move properly.
Since I have been using it, great helping me to be free from sffering and back pain

Purchased in May 2020 for A$5,800.00.

Perfect!

I bought it because my whole body was sore all day.
I have only been using it for a month, but it will work right away. The body is lighter and feels good.
If you are concerned with other massage chairs, you should buy this product! I especially love the stretching mode. The function of straightening from the waist to the legs and then collecting them is the best.
Best product ever

Purchased in September 2020.

Shelly

ShellySydney, NSW

The best massage chair

We purchased this chair after comparing few massage chair in the market. We found it is the best one as it feels like having a real hand massage.
My favorite one is the calves and foot massage especially after my morning exercise.
Very recommended.

Purchased in October 2020.

Massage Chairs

Find out how iRest A100 compares to other Massage Chairs

vincy l.

vincy l.Sydney, NSW

Massage chair A100

I have been purchased iRest A100 massage chair from DFO homebush shopping center few months ago . Can’t believe it . 23 Functions . It likes Real hand massage. Staff was really nice , Professional service, Very fast delivery . Just recommended my opinion to you guys.