2iRest A100S

100% · 320%

Haiquan L.
Haiquan L.

Good service

Very good service and good product. Thanks for provide good service by Kim from DFO store.
Vicky Z.
Vicky Z.

Best choice of massage chair

Was a gift for a birthday gift, bought A100S from DFO. The best choice of massage chair in Sydney. Highly recommened. Show details
Lucille
Lucille

Neck pain massage chair

Good massage chair for neck and shoulder pain. it is smooth while gliding and not rough. Many different modes to choose from. Show details
Mihir S.
Mihir S.Sydney, NSW

Best massage chair A100S, nothing else

Very good and not harsh on back. My wife suffers from back pain and this machine is not very harh on her back and still provides excellent message for her back. We have tried many cheap products as well, but they are very hard on your back and eventually ruin it, but this machibe is a perfect balance of very good massage Show details
boihy h.
boihy h.2 posts

Great experience

I purchased A100S a few months ago. I couldn't agree more how much the benefits has given from this massage chair. I feel completely relaxed, comfortable and fully recharged after every single use. I love it! It's really worth it. Show details
Sumit A
Sumit A

A100S pink

This is the best chair for massage we have, lots of functions in there and quality is excellent. I had a pain in my shoulder then after choosing head and neck massage in this chair gave too much relief to me.
Thanks Show details
Tho Huynh
Tho HuynhSydney, NSW

Worth all the money

This massage chair is very comfortable and easy to select various settings by using user- friendly menu on LCD screen. My wife and I are using it almost every day. My shoulder pain problem has since improved and I feel more relax and easier falling into sleep at night after using it before bedtime. My wife and I are so glad that we have the best purchase ever.
xiao y.
xiao y.Sydney, NSW

incredible product

My wife has been suffering from various pains in her body for a long time, so she uses different kinds of massage tools. There was a promotion at Christmas last year, so we bought this SL-100A.She is very happy with this massage chair and has been using it twice everyday.It helps relief pain in her shoulders and back.So I recommended for anyone who wants buy a good massage chair. Show details
Rod
RodGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Money well spent

Since using the iRest A100s my overall muscle tone has improved and l am now able to sleep pain free. It really loosened up my back and buttocks. I usually do a 20minute auto massage, then focus on any problem areas. It’s like having my own personal massage therapist as the tapping and kneading actions mimic real hands. Show details
Tuan Nguyen
Tuan Nguyen
  Fair Incentive Verified

A+ for A100S

After numerous try out with other brands, the wife and i decided on the iRest A100S . The staff at Cabramatta store was fantastic to deal with, the massage functions and programs are excellent just a few click and you're away. After 12 hrs shift work i jump on the A100S for 20mins i feel relaxed and most of the time i fell asleep ont the chair itself.

This has to be of the best purchase we've made so far. Show details

VTD
VTD
  Fair Incentive

Very happy with the purchase!

I purchased the iRest100S for my wife to replace our old massage chair. We shopped around and tried several brands before deciding on this one.

My wife is very happy with this massage chair and has been using it every day.
It is a good design, helps with body aches and relaxation, and also offers privacy so my wife can have her afternoon nap after a massage. It has also helped her sleep better at night. We would recommend this purchase. Show details

Vanda C
Vanda CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified

Best ever investment!

I have to say best investment ever, after a long day at work I look forward to my 20min's of relaxation.
I use to complain of back and shoulder pain, after using the iRest A100s no more pain. I truly recommend it to anyone who wants a general health and relaxation.
Great service and great product thank you. Show details
Shirley L.
Shirley L.Sydney, NSW
Ccg
Ccg
  Fair Incentive

A chair for busy people!

It is worth the $. Being busy most of the time I haven’t had time to go to get a massage but buying this chair is my best decision as I can relax and get a massage at the comfort of my own home without having to try to book in a massage and drive to a place.
I would recommend to buy this chair if you have got much spare time to book in a massage .‍‍
Bhaona
Bhaona

Best anniversary present

After researching so many massage chairs online, we went to Inala shop to buy a different massage chair but ended up buying this expensive chair after trialing it. This massage chair helps relief pain in my shoulders and back. This is an excellent chair for relaxation and rejuvenating the muscles. It is the best investment and anniversary present.