iRest SL-A305-17

iRest SL-A305-17

See the Best Massage Chairs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by iRest Massage chair

Jenni
JenniSydney, NSW

Best massage chair

I bought A305 during lockdown, best choice ever. There are so many options you can choose. It can help calm down my muscle. I can fall asleep while I’m using it. So relaxing , love it .
My favourite option is relaxing. It’s comfortable and relax my muscle.

Purchased in July 2021.

jingjing
jingjingGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect product +Best customer service

My friend recommend this model to me, i bought it for my husband as a birthday gift. He suffers from back pain all the time. Now he spend 10-20mins on it everday no matter how busy he is, he says this model is really good.

One thing i want to mention is that their delivery is super quick. I made an order last Friday, they told me hard to arrange a delivery on Tuesday, But can arrange on Wednesday. But Tuesday is my husband's birthday, they told me they woulf do their best to try but can't guarantee, and guess what, they delivered it in the early morning of Tuesday. A perfect gift for my husband, thanks a lot!

Purchased in September 2021.

Other Massage Chairs

Derek
Derek

It is an awesome massage chair

We purchase it during lockdown, since Ineed to sit in front of computer a lot. Was a bit worry about the quality until I received the chair. Turns out it is a good buy, it massage my back so well, and give me good sleep!

Purchased in July 2021.

Linda
LindaSydney, NSW

A lovely gift for myself

I tried A305 when I visited my cousin, it was so nice that I didn’t want to get off. It made me feel so much better after use this chair as I usually have back pain. The foot massage is very nice too. Finally I ordered one for myself! So glad to have this chair!

Massage Chairs

Find out how iRest SL-A305-17 compares to other Massage Chairs

Perfect product! Perfect service!

This product is awesome!This is the best massage chair I ever had! I could massage myself whenever I want! Really enjoy it during working from home! The sales named Tracy is so kind and patient!

Purchased in April 2021.

this is excellent

This is my first massage chair and the chair is just heavenly and gives me like a full body massage, from head to toe. We use it everyday, not only is it a good massage chair, it is a very comfortable chair to sit in and enjoy TV. It gives good support and It is good value for money and the customer service is excellent.

Great Massage chair

The massage function of this massage chair is very comprehensive and after use it effectively reduces the body's soreness. In the process of massage, the intensity can be adjusted to the extent that everyone can adapt.