iRest SL-R168

iRest SL-R168

See the Best Massage Chairs in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by iRest Massage chair

The most comfortable massage chair in Australia

I purchased the A168 massage chair for my grandmother, after she used the massage chair. The pain of back has reduced a lot. The product has 12 functions and very easy to control for aged person. I feel very worth of this massage chair. The customer service is very helpful and explain very clearly before l purchased.

Purchased in January 2022 for $3,000.

We love it so much.

I have tried many chairs on the market but these chairs leave them in dust. I had lots of back pain, sore neck, sore foot ect. All gone now.
Big recommend

Purchased in March 2021 for $2,800.

Happy Happy

One the best thing that love it, I had back pain from 2 years ago when I bought SL-R168 massage chair I said bye to the back pain

Thanks Irest

Purchased in January 2022 for $2,900.

Kaydin
KaydinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Well done

I bought this for my parents as present on Christmas, they are so happy and always fall asleep on it. They said it completely relax and peaceful in mind. Im the most happy one when i see them enjoy it. Thanks team

Thi
ThiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely love it!!!!!!

Best massage chair in the midrange with reasonable price about $3000. I did buy this chair last two month ago at Highpoint for whole my family and was impressed by its functions. Having never expected too much with this price but actually it brought great experiences and comfortable relaxing times. The best recommendation for people who would like to begin healthcare experiences and are still confused as to choose which one is good for themselves.

Bez
BezGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad back, love this chair

A few years ago I did my back unloading containers by hand in the freezing cold wind and rain in Melbourne. For me, the hardest part about working is the near constant pain that radiates from my disc. Because it presses just on the nerve. For me, this chair was great because it really digs in hard into my back right there on the disc. That's what I need, nice focused pressure right there in that one spot. The rest of the features I am not to bothered about, in fact the first few visits to the store I said, just point the massage on the middle of back. Great chair, great staff. Got this one from Essendon.

Highly recommend massage chair

I bought it as Christmas present for my parents. They both love it so far. Everything is adjustable which is definitely suitable for all family members. I really love deep massage getting in tissues and muscles. While my mom enjoys gentle intensity coming with back pain function. The design is nice as well, it perfectly suits my home decoration. Another plus for irest is its super fast shipping. Love it!!!

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.7 Dec 2021
Tuyen B.
Tuyen B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is perfect!

Customer service was amazing, highly recommend them. Transaction was so smooth and easy, scored a massive discount which is a bargain. It’s been a life changing experience owning a massage chair. Alice is my new best friend, she listens to my demands and gives the best massages. Highly recommended, so many different settings depending on your needs. Full body massage, Relax, comfort or stretch just to name a few. I’m in heaven every time I sit on my chair, and am super grateful to share it with my mother and family. You get the best quality sleeps afterwards. If I had the choice I would be sitting on there for longer than an hour.

Purchased in May 2021 for $2,800.

It’s extremly confortable and gentle !

I bought it for my parents, it’s gentle and comfortable. They love it a lot and are using it everyday. One more thing that make me love, the size is a little bit smaller than some other chairs, so it can be fit to our small living room.

Purchased in October 2021.

Tony Le
Tony Le

Good Customer Service and Great Massage Chair

I bought the R168 Massage Chair and the delivery was fast. The staff at Highpoint were helpful and notified me the best prices for the chairs. When I bought the chair the staff also told me about the promotions that came with the chair which was a free eye massager gift. Everyone in my family is enjoying the chair saying it has helped with their neck and back pains.

Purchased in October 2021.

5 stars for the service and product of Irest

I bought the chair R168 on Black Friday. Very good price and I bought it for my mother. She liked it very much. The full-body massage chair is gentle and comfortable. My mom's favorite is the action of the roller on her back and legs. It helps my mother relax and release the pain she had before. In addition, the chair also has a Bluetooth-connected music mode that can listen to music while massaging. I am happy to receive many pieces of information and gifts. The staff at Highpoint are very enthusiastic and help me out when I don't understand how to use the remote control of the chair. I vote 5 stars for the service and product of Irest

Purchased in December 2021 at highpoint.

the most wonderful massage chair

I have purchased this massage chair last 3 months for my parents. After using this chair until now, my parents said their back pain is getting better. The chair looks very beautiful. My parents really enjoys the firm massage of the chair and as it has voice control with Vietnamese language, it is even more useful for the elders like my parents who do not speak English well. I will definitely introduce this product to our friends. Thank you so much, Irest!!!

Purchased in September 2021.

Michelle
MichelleHunter Region, NSW

Be warned. They will try and rip you off

I was in the market to buy one of these and rang and spoke to a woman yesterday who told me it was free delivery.
I went online to but and was told delivery is $250 as I am 145KM out of their delivery area and that I should check their delivery conditions before contacting them.
I checked their conditions and messaged back that it was $200 and not $250
The person blocked me and stopped the conversation.
I was very polite and was asking genuine questions. Very disappointing if this is the service you get before purchase, I have to think about how I am treated afterward.
I am hoping that they have a record of the conversation to prove that I was polite and was asking genuine questions. (at 5.50 pm on 20/11/21)
They have definitely lost me.

TamiBBacchus marsh

A great investment.

I have had this chair for 6 months now I use it most days and my husband uses it occasionally.
I tried 15k chairs 10k chairs and this one felt so similar to me.
Love how many features and options it has. I have had friends and family use it and say they had paid $80 for a massage that felt the same. Easy order and delivery was pretty quick they even set up for you and make sure you know how to work it. 6 months on I'm very happy with the purchase much better than I expected.

Purchased in May 2021 at Irest for $2,800.

Great!

Super fast delivery service. Arranged delivery in time. The massage chair is very beautiful and exquisite. Various functions which fits whole family needs.I’m very satisfied with this massage chair with comprehensive setting!

SoniaD
SoniaDasked

Is the chair fabric leather? Or PU?

TamiB

Hi there, it's PU leather.

Narelle S
Narelle Sasked

Does this massage chair do your calf muscles too? Is the pressure light or medium or strong?

Get an answer from our members and iRest Massage chair representatives

Features

• You can program your massage to run from anywhere between 5-30 minutes, depending on how much time you have.
  • The 12 programs available using this iRest massage chair are: back and waist massage, relaxing massage, shoulder and neck massage, full-body massage, traction massage, protection of spine massage, comfortable massage, full air pressure massage, fatigue recovery, a ‘buttock shaping’ massage, soothing sleep massage, and a program that stretches muscles and activates collaterals.
  • This iRest massage chair performs a number of massage actions, including shiatsu, knocking, tapping, kneading, and simultaneous tapping and kneading.
  • 24 air bags use air compression for added relief, and let you choose between 3 levels of adjustable air pressure.
  • An Auto Body Scan function automatically registers your height, shoulder width and weight, to provide a massage catered to your body.
  • An SL-curved rail contours to the spine and provides a deep tissue massage from the neck down to just above the knees.
  • A Zero Gravity feature allows legs to be elevated above the heart, which helps relieve back and neck pressure, improve blood flow and oxygen flow.
  • Only requires 5cm of clearance from the wall to fit inside a room.
  • Operates using voice commands, and is also designed with an in-built Bluetooth speaker and USB charger.
CategoryMassage Chairs