Innovation Square iS Space

Innovation Square iS Space

See the Best Massage Chairs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Innovation Square

4.1
Brendo
Brendo

They lied

They said this thing would be able to scan my body and do all sorts of you-beaut stuff. Sure it massages but there are some major issues with it. It is too rough on bony prominences, you cannot soften preset massage settings and the foot section pumps up so hard it feels like it's going to break our foot on one side.

I have let it sit in the shed for a few years because of the issues it has and now I cannot even find where to call them about the issues with the feet. It's a $7000 item with a 5-year warranty and I can't even find where to make them come good on fixing that foot massager issue. It was like it out of the box, I should have complained back then. However, they should be around to help people today.

Purchased in June 2016 for $7,000.00.

Nightmare for using IS space massage chair

Barb
BarbMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

From Sale catalogue

Ordered 4 chair covers & a blouse by phone very pleasant to deal with ordered in a Thursday was told it would take 7 days to receive to my great surprise on the Monday received both goods very well packed & was exactly to picture in catalogue on both purchases was very thrilled & would recommend this way of shopping especially as it had to come to South Australia country

is this company finished , no after sales service or communication

no communication , no warranty , we were sold 5 years warranty, is there any one that can help ? very disappointing. does anyone have details of the manufacturer overseas ,can we source assistance from them directly or is there still a agent in Australia. if they are gone why is their website still active with all of the supporting reviews promoting this product such as channel 10 the project ,kial and jackie o , ect. why cant these people do some investigating work for the little guy and maybe give me some answers.

Deb
DebGeelong

OMG .... sooo good!

I've had my chair about 4 years now, and it's been through 3 house moves without missing a beat. I count my blessings that its kept pace with my almost daily use. After having spinal surgery, it was a while before I decided to invest, but I really needed something besides pain killers; so glad I decided on this chair. Fantastic!

tracy
tracyGold Coast, Queensland

Ripped off

I was very hesitant to make such a huge purchase but as I was assured a 5year warranty I took the chance. Well my chair is only 2 yrs old and has stopped working. I have contacted Innovation Square only to be told they have gone into liquidation and there is nothing they can do to help me. Stay away from this company.

Frosty
FrostyNot on facebook

My best mate apart from my husband

if I beat My husband to it, I reward myself after doing my chores with a massage in my allinad chair. It's relaxing and soothing on sore muscles and joints. The sales and after sales service is second to none and the chair was assembled for us. Thanks Bob.

Very satisfied with the service and the chair

We have had the chair for a few months now and are really happy with it. I was dreading doing the assembly myself (as we live in Canberra) but it was surprisingly straightforward just following the instructions and the chair has worked flawlessly since then.

My wife and I both use it for about an hour each day and we just love the massages.

There are lots of combinations to play around with on the control and it is pleasurable discovering new combinations of massage.

The service when we trialed the chair at the showroom and the follow up sales service was also very good.

JosieSydney Surrounds, NSW

IS Space- fantastic!

Brilliant product! We love it!!!
The service and salespeople were brilliant. Very accommodating and prompt to reply to emails and messages. Would deal with again- thank you very much innovation square!

Pete C.
Pete C.Sydney

So helpful to unwind after a hard day

We use the chair daily to unwind, love the zero mode, lay back put some mellow music on and massage away the day. Plenty of pressure if that's how you like it or turn it down if your feeling a bit fragile. I would highly recommend to anyone that feels day to day pressure and needs to unwind.

Makes for happy staff

I purchased this chair for my staff to enjoy during their breaks, very positive feed back from the staff who use it frequently. We now have to have a time table so staff can reserve a time slot

Better than anticipated

The chair is amazing. We use it daily and friends and family visit and fight over who gets in the chair. We use all the programs and it is great that you can adjust the pressure and the strength of all the functions. Love the heat function in the middle of my back. (use this all the time - even on hot days). Best purchase we have made, should have bought it years ago.

Find out how Innovation Square iS Space compares to other Massage Chairs

The perfect end to the day

I have delayed my review until I have checked my IS Space out for two months. The extension and relaxation modes are my favourite. The modes knead into my trigger spots and the airbag and width control compresses my limbs and helps with tension and circulation. The music link is fantastic especially the sound synchronisation and the heat mode too, on cold wintry nights The neck height adjustment satisfies all body heights. I have saved money by not attending a masseur and will have paid off this chair in 12 months with the bonus I can have a massage every day. One of the best purchases I have made.

innovation S.Innovation Square

Hi Nathan, Thanks for your vote of confidence and we are glad that you not only enjoying the chair, but also saving money at the same time!

IS SPace Chair

chair is excellent and we are very happy with the purchase. We use it daily and cant rate it high enough. Easy to assemble and we have no regrets in purchasing this chair.

innovation S.Innovation Square

Hi Tod, thanks for your vote of confidence and we hope you continue to enjoy the massage chair for many years to come!

Ian B
Ian BKangaroo flat

Met my expectations

More than happy with product and your service but not happy with trucking co,lost chair for 7 days. Suggestion for maker, provide instruction on usage time etc.no instructions on usage included .Poor quality plug on lead to chair;failed to make good contact,got stranded in zero position when power contact failed,frightening being trapped in this position at 90. Replaced lead and all is OK.Ian

innovation S.Innovation Square

Hi Ian, thanks for your feedback. We always strive to improve our services.