Jamie Oliver Dinnerware

Jamie Oliver Dinnerware

See the Best Serveware in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Would never purchase again

Replaced my 20 year old dinner set with Jaime Oliver dinner set from Woolworths. It is not long lasting Scratches within 1 week. Plates and bowls are now starting to chip after a few months. Would never purchase this again.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Rusty

Rusty

Thought I would upgrade my cheap KMart set

Utter garbage. What a mistake. two of the dinner plates have de-laminated porcelain breaking off after 1st use. Absolute wasted of a lot of money. Thought we were getting quality. What a joke and the joke is on us. Steer clear people

Date PurchasedJun 2018

wistow_druid

I did not need new dinnerware but I bought it anyway and I love it!

Jamie's Dinnerware range is elegant, practical, durable and a joy to use! Suitable for everyday use or for a dinner party. Simply beautiful! Thankyou Jamie!

Joy

Joyasked

Where can I get the bowls and mugs?

wistow_druid

Woolies Supermarkets still have some stock. (I am curious as to whether this dinnerware is going to continue to be available as supermarkets seem to be rather low on stock and are not replacing it to date). There is still some stock, including mugs and bowls, at Woolies, Millicent, South Australia if that's any help!

Get an answer from our members and Jamie Oliver representatives