Jamie Oliver Water Bottle + 4 Glasses

Jamie Oliver Water Bottle + 4 Glasses

See the Best Serveware in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Glasses not actually recycled glass

These glasses are coated color glass. Underneath is virgin glass. The external thin coating cracks off after placing in dishwasher for a few months. I doubt Jamie would be happy to know these are not fully recycled glass

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Defective

The set that I got had two leaking glasses. Upon close inspection, I noticed that the glasses had tiny cracks at the bottom, which were causing the leak. I returned the set and just replaced it with a different brand instead.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Loved them until it shattered in the fridge

I bought this set and was so pleased with it especially as it was all made from recycled materials I loved them for the few days I had them. I rinsed the bottle and glasses, filled the bottle with water and placed it on the top shelf in the fridge next to my water filter jug, on the third day of it being there and me happily using it I found the fridge shelves full of water and on close inspection of the bottle I found it was shattered at the bottom. Not good and very annoying. The set cost $30 and unfortunately it did not do what it was sold to do...hold water.
The quality of the stopper top,quirky tap design, green coloured glass and chunky old fashioned style.
It shattered breaking without any reason while it was sitting in the fridge.