3.7

David G.
David G.2 posts
  Physical store

Outstanding

Was working at Chadstone last week so decided to drop into Jasper for the first time. All I could say is wow. The barista was very knowledgeable and friendly and that was one of the best flat whites I've ever had. So good I decided to order some beans for my home machine. Show details
keith n
keith nGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
  Online store
Dougal99
Dougal99Melbourne
  Jasper Coffee

No longer worth the effort

Is it just me or have Jasper Coffee really dropped the ball. Not only do they no longer seem to be organic certified, the wait I had to endure at the Chadstone store recently made the quick take away pick me up a really poor experience. Well below the usual level I have come to expect. I also grabbed some beans while I was there and the flavour when I made the coffee at home was really flat. Stay away as there are lots of other roasters and cafes who are way better for service and quality.

Appalling service, poor quality coffee.